PDA

View Full Version : What was the first character/section ID combo you had in PSO

Eanae
Jan 7, 2005, 10:23 AM
Simple question! For me starting out at this game, I was an uber noob. I decided to choose a HUmar since the game said Hunters were a good starting choice. I had no idea what section ID's were an what they did. The name I chose was Eanae, of course. And what did the ID turn out to be...? Purplenum! >_< Not a very good ID for a Hunter, though it did pay off in the end with the Lavis Cannon. So answer the simple question about the days when you started pso!

TheOneHero
Jan 7, 2005, 10:45 AM
Back on DC, I made a Humar named Tanaka-San. (My brother suggested it.) I think his ID was an Oran. My brothers character on the DC was a Fonewearl named Stinger, can't remember her ID.

On the GC, My first charater was a Humar named Astari, Skyly ID whom I lost to corruption once he hit 109, and just after going online.

Crystal_Shard
Jan 7, 2005, 10:49 AM
Hmm, the very first experimental character I made was a Fonewearl called Tesilia.
It yielded Pinkal of all things, but I had no idea what was that all about then. ^_^

Later, when I had to recreate my character, my main character ended up as Natasha. Also
a Fonewearl, and she got the hand-me-downs from Tesilia. I got the ID Purplenum for that.

That was on DC. On the GC, Natasha was recreated as my main character.

Dek
Jan 7, 2005, 11:03 AM
My first character was a HUmar (still is my favorite character even though Im dont have one at the moment) named...you guessed it...Arthas Zero. I honestly couldnt think of a good name so I said "ah what the hell?" and combined two names...one of good and one of evil...

Anyways, it turned out the section ID was Whitill.

Sadly, he corrupted at level 125...That's when I decided to become legit... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arthas_Zero on 2005-01-07 08:04 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Jan 7, 2005, 11:25 AM
My first char ever for PSO was a Fonewearl named Sabrina (Purplenum) on GC. I played for quite awhile and got to level 125 or so before ever even considering going online. I bought the game used at a local video rental place for $10 http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Never played DC versions because I was hooked on Diablo 2 at the time http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Bladehunter
Jan 7, 2005, 11:56 AM
My first serious char was HUnewearl Terri (Yelllowboze) and in the beggining I thought Section ID was all about the color of your costume, hair etc. Terri got to lv 113 until my MC suddently corrupted without explanation while playing SSx (Since then I've never played that cursed game) My current char is a HUmar Bladehunter_ (Redria) the _ symbolises a backspace. I wanted to be a Redria because I read in a PSO guide from Gamefaqs that Redria fould all sorts of weps together with good armor. Now, im in a little regret, cuz I keep finding Diska of Liberator wherever I go -.-

Tycho
Jan 7, 2005, 12:24 PM
Whitill FOmarl called Tycho. Recreated her to be a FOnewearl. Then I recreated her for the section ID twice, all at early levels.
So that's my current FOnewearl, completely finished the game on her, all difficulties and quests on both episodes, then at level 123, I got online, trained in Vega for a month, then moved to more silent blocks, got lazy, and am currently at level 169.

DezoPenguin
Jan 7, 2005, 12:40 PM
Back on DC, my first character was a RAcaseal named Alys-Type (Skyly), after Alys Brangwin, my favorite mainstream PS character. I played her up to 100, then switched over to a HUnewearl until Version 2 came out.

jnblz316
Jan 7, 2005, 12:57 PM
mine was also a HUmar pinkal and his name was korin. A FREAKING PINKAL HUNTER!!! what was i thinking at the time.

Sitka
Jan 7, 2005, 02:56 PM
First guy, on the DC, was a Hucast, Oran. Played him completely offline up to level 140ish or so. Once he got a spread needle, he rocked big time.

Then took a Fonewearl, Pinkal up to lvl 100 and played a bit with a Fonewm through about 60ish - at that point I got bored and quite the game. Characters are all still on my DC memory cards and I've thought about playing them a bit just to compare - just haven't yet.

On the GC, played a Fonewm, a Hucast and a Fonewearl for a bit, all offline, but couldn't get back into the game.

Then xbox came. Sitka Blue D, SKyly Racast is about 6 million exp from level 200 and I've enjoyed him more than any other character on any platform. I can solo TTF now with ease, solo the towers with difficulty and I'm trying to solo Respective Tomorrow and have gotten as far as Floor 8 on the Tower before I get obliterated - but he's just fun and is the personality most recognized by my friends and on this site.

I have all other characters and id's made up with around 8 now in ultimate. Each one can be fun to play, but the best two ever for me are the Racast and the first Hucast.

Fun stuff.

Hrith
Jan 7, 2005, 03:17 PM
Oran HUcast on DC

Viridia RAmarl on GC http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

KveerRaven
Jan 7, 2005, 04:17 PM
First and only character/ID so far:

K'veer Raven: HUmar ----> Yellowboze

RicoRoyal
Jan 7, 2005, 05:17 PM
DC: Yellowboze FOnewm named Rico Royal (still on my VMU http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

GC: Yellowboze FOnewm named Rico Royal (deleted at level 149 http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif)

Tact
Jan 7, 2005, 05:25 PM
GCN: Well, I thought of a character class and name, about 3 days before I got the game. She was a RAmarl, and I feel I don't have to say the name (in my profile). She ended up being a Viridia, a decent ID for her. Then, for some help, I came to PSOW. The rest...is history.

Mixfortune
Jan 7, 2005, 06:30 PM
DC ver.1 first character, HUmar Bastalion, Pinkal.
Ended up with first mag being Apsaras. Added to that 60% Dark M&A60 Vises... and I had myself an overpowered SOB. :x

Then ver.2 came along. Struggled a bit, certainly, though managed well in Forest. Caves gave trouble, until I managed a Red Saber in Forest. Not long after, scored a 25-35% in three areas Red Sword. After that it went smoothly. Finished off by later finding multiple Red Daggers, Summit Moons and Imperial Picks. Seems Pinkal wasn't all too bad a choice in the end (also considering only ID with level 15 RA techniques in v.1)
Damn... I miss DC Apsaras with it's overtimed invulnerability :p

GC, decided to try out a HUmar again and see how they changed. Geromese, ended up being a Bluefull. Yikes. Best things I got out of there that come to mind are decent percentaged Holy Rays and an early Imperial Pick (on second Ult forest run near the 60-70s). Interesting how my DC Pinkal ended up being more useful for my HUmar than GC Bluefull :p

Eihwaz
Jan 7, 2005, 07:00 PM
On GC, my first char was a really UGLY HUmar named Matt, which yielded Redria. He was THE ugliest character I have ever made. Super dark brown hair, "parted" style, black outfit, max height and default face. x_x

First char on BB was Eihwaz, Whitill FOnewm.

Kyo_X
Jan 7, 2005, 07:24 PM
GC: My first chracter was my hunewearl Sakaki with the redria id. eventually she got corrupt and i loved her soooo much i remade her again to be a skyly. resulting in many valuable rares. She's still my favorite and still my highest character to this day.http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

EJ
Jan 7, 2005, 07:25 PM
I never played PSO before getting it for cube. I made my Fomar EJ which is bluefull. I didn't know what the ID was for but I grown to like it now since Ray is so easy to get. My first time playing pso was with one of the most diffuculty char to start off with.

Ketchup345
Jan 7, 2005, 09:05 PM
Redria RAmarl Kristen.

I thought it would actually find enough good rares for a RAnger. How wrong was I... -.-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2005-01-07 18:13 ]</font>

Magician4
Jan 7, 2005, 09:12 PM
I made my first character about 2 years ago on GC. His name was Ice and he was a Humar with a bluefull section id. Like afew others I didn't know what a section id was, until I looked on this website. I got Ice to level 139 and then unfortunatly he got corrupted. I then made another character named Ice but this time I used a Fomar since Bluefull finds afew good force weapons. The thing I worry about most when I see a rare is that its another Gae bolg......(-_-)

Nai_Calus
Jan 8, 2005, 12:07 AM
Ian-Kun X, ORAN HUmar. And if I had only left the K lowercase, it would have been WHITILL. XP

...Then again, I shouldn't bitch, he's the one who got all my GC char's armour. XP Mmm, Guard Wave.

And BB I started with a WHITILL HUnewearl named ...Well, this board doesn't support Japanese characters, so I can't type it, but the english word was Aquaria. XP 'AKUERIA' in katakana.

I briefly had a YELLOWBOZE FOnewm named IanChan on DC, but we won't go into that.

Nickwillnotbe
Jan 9, 2005, 09:48 PM
Nick, Whitill RAmar was my first GC character. After he corrupted I made Sabren, Bluefull HUmar and I have stuck with him since. Level 194 and counting...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nickwillnotbe on 2005-01-09 18:49 ]</font>

dude3282
Jan 9, 2005, 09:55 PM
I had a lot of low-level characters on DC. I remember a Greenil Ramar named Snakessssss, and an Oran Hunewearl named Kerrigan, but I'm pretty sure that before that was a Pinkal Fomarl. I can't for the life of me remember what her name was, though. Anyways, my DC days were rather pathetic. I don't think I even made it to Ult. I do remember my first char on my GC file - a Fomar named Dude with four spaces after it, which got me Purplenum. I've got his second reincarnation with me now. The first two got corrupted as a result of retarded brothers using my gamecube, but I'm over that now.

Seval
Jan 9, 2005, 10:04 PM
My first character was one I made on a friend's copy of PSO, his name was something really wierd, I don't remember it, but he was bluefull. But now I have me own copy of PSO, and my first char. in that one was Seval, oran.

Skorpius
Jan 9, 2005, 10:30 PM
Skorpius, Purplenum HUmar. Corrupted offline at level 115.
Remade as Skorpius", Yellowboze HUmar. Got online at level 120; I delted him at level 127.
Remade as Skorpius , Redria HUmar. Currently level 89.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-01-09 19:32 ]</font>

Sayara
Jan 10, 2005, 12:12 AM
Tingle, Fonerweal Greenill. Real slick :/ Getting strugglation from Ruins i gave Hunter a shot. A Humar, Bobble he has the most color changes ever, Skyly.

I then wanted to test Ramarl, Usada is born as Purple.

Ahh i remember the old days

EphekZ
Jan 10, 2005, 06:37 PM
HUmar...very ugly HUmar too one I wa sin love iwth green and I thought that it was stupid for an adult to be level one so i made him teh shortest ever....all green and short as hell......fugly thing.....my I.D was Viridia =( I hate thee

Then I made a HUnewearl and named it after my grandma adrianne err sumtin and she was skyly http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

but now I have my RAcaseal JENN (whitill never checked if its good or not but o well) I wub her http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

and my Redria FOmar

TheOneHero
Jan 10, 2005, 06:40 PM
On 2005-01-10 15:37, darkgunner wrote:

but now I have my RAcaseal JENN (whitill never checked if its good or not but o well) I wub her http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Whitill is good.

One of the top four I.D.s in the game, in my opinion at least. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2005-01-10 15:41 ]</font>

Vielka
Jan 10, 2005, 07:24 PM
My first pso character was a fonl named Vielka with a purplenum id.. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

kazuma56
Jan 10, 2005, 08:51 PM
This would have been back on DC, when I knew nothing about Section I.D's and named my RAmar Kazuma, which landed and Oran I.D., At the time, I thought that Rangers would suck big time because of them being solely gun-based, but after getting my hands on a Double Saber I was convinced that Rangers actually were a good choice and I've been a RAmar ever since.

Split
Jan 10, 2005, 10:22 PM
I made a HUnewearl and got her to level 44(yellowboze). I was an utter noob and I thought I was all badass and tough since I was a higher level than Kireek, and I had a buster+30 and a DB's Saber. Then I deleted her, and followed her up with a HUmar who got really far, then CORRUPTED#$Q^!@!!!

RadiantLegend
Jan 13, 2005, 11:24 AM
My first and still my most loved character.

Hucaseal - greennil(a.k.a greenit) - aimee

Still alive and as beautiful as ever in her glorious lv 184.

It was DESTINY/ love at first sight.

KveerRaven
Jan 13, 2005, 12:29 PM
*eyes grow wide, whistles out of amazement and decides to move a few feet away* ok, I may be addicted, but shit....http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Garm
Jan 14, 2005, 01:37 PM
i read about the game, had 60 euros on me and saw the game. think "heh why not, might actually be fun till i get zelda" got home, insert disk, quickly read description off al chars pick a humar made his hair a bit browner and made him a bit smaller called him garm and there he was! greennill humar, almost the same as ash... he looks way better now btw, and he has 560 hours on him, only lvl 151 (i love normal mode >_>) still not corrupted. rushed through zelda to play pso again (i didnt want to miss the ending) ^_^

Evil_Althena8
Jan 14, 2005, 09:57 PM
i had a FOnewm named FREAK back on the DC. He was a greenill...X_X

ladyjaderiver
Jan 14, 2005, 10:26 PM
My first character was on my cousin's GC two years ago. She was Demi, a Bluefull FOnewearl, and has since been recreated/made on other consoles a total of seven times.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jan 14, 2005, 11:14 PM
My first character is the highest level character in my profile. She had a different name but still the same ID.

PJ
Jan 15, 2005, 08:19 AM
DC - SARAH - Oran FOnewearl
GC - PJ - Purplenum FOmar

shingo
Jan 15, 2005, 08:28 AM
mines koku and his id is yellowboze

Crisis
Jan 20, 2005, 02:54 PM
My first char on DC was named, you guessed it, Crisis. Some sort of hunter and he was a greenill. On GC my first char was the same.

Luis
Jan 22, 2005, 10:43 AM
My first char on the DC was a Hunter Named YO, it means "ME" in english, he is a yellowboze, and his lvl is 93, still on my VMU who knows maybe i lvl up him up to 100, now that i know that hunters with varista are the slowest thing in the earth, o god i never will play a hunter with a varista again what a pain!

Dice788
Jan 22, 2005, 11:00 AM
my first character was a Pinkal HUcast named Shane (thats my real name)

ugh, that was rough

Hrigg
Jan 22, 2005, 12:15 PM
Sam Whitill HUmar. Currently level 142.

Saiffy
Jan 22, 2005, 01:11 PM
When I got the game somwhere around February 2003(Almost 2 years) I made a bluefulle RAcast: Saiffwin, deleted him at 85 but he somehow came back and I didn't bother to make a new ID -_-(So my story is a made him for easy Holy Ray, hush hush)

Quo
Jan 22, 2005, 01:39 PM
My first character on V1 was a HUnewearl named Skyly (Skyly ID). My friends and I all got the game about the same time. We were all n00bs, and so we had all kinds of stupid superstitions like naming your character after a section ID got you all kinds of cool weapons. DF scared the pants off me, so I bought a gameshark (big mistake) and made sure I was level 100 with the best equipment I knew of before I fought DF in normal mode. She was deleted on account of all the cheating.

I spent the next summer trying to make a character I liked. Used the gameshark on every one of 'em. Consequently, the game was very boring. Then V2 came out. My gameshark was too old to work on it, so I went legit. All of a sudden the game was fun again. I remade Skyly for tradition's sake. She was lvl 101 when I transferred to GC.

My first GC character was a HUmar named Elendil (greenill) who was deleted for being a HUmar.

MT7218
Jan 22, 2005, 01:59 PM
My first char ever in this game was a GC Oran HUmar named Blues (Who is still alive now, at lv103). He was, as you could guess, all blue colored, head to toe. I played him for a while, having him doorway snipe alot with the simple handguns, then realized that I would be more suited to play a Ranger than try to shoot out as a HU. That led to the creation of my Pinkal RAmarl, Quickshot. I instantly liked playing her much more, and played her very much. In fact, to this date, she is my strongest char at lv163. Soon, I wondered what it was like to play a Force, thus, Enchantra, my Redria FOmarl, was born. She's the second strongest of my chars, at lv155. Then some time later on, I made a HUnewearl, Slicer, who was Viridia. Long time afterwards, after making my other chars on other cards, I had a Viridia HUnewearl in Ult called Huntress, and poor little Slicer was neglected the whole time. She was eveuntally deleted, as I didn't want to have another Viridia HUne in Ult, so she was turned into the Skyly HUcaseal SlicerMK2. This hucaseal is now close to lv100. >.>

When I picked up PSODC v2 last summer for shits and giggles, I made a Skyly HUmar called Slasher (Based off my GC HUcast of the same name.) He's like lv7-8 now.

digigram
Jan 22, 2005, 02:12 PM
First character = DIGIGRAM: HUcast/Redria

Totally by accident and for some reason when I first started I thought Redria was a bad ID for Hunters in genberal, i was wrong.

Q_Anon
Feb 20, 2005, 03:47 PM
First character was on the GC. Ritz-HUnewearl-Pinkal.
All I have gotten so far are canes and wands. Hoping to get the Agito 1975 but, freaking pal rappies never show up when piping.

Now I have a HUcast skyly and a Purplenum RAmarl and they both pwn. Can't wait till Ult.

DLShAdOw
Feb 20, 2005, 03:55 PM
Fist on GC was an Oran HUmar named trunks now lv.99 then a Fonewearl of greenill now Lv.80 and recently a Racaseal of Skyly now. lv.47

Neith
Feb 21, 2005, 10:53 AM
1st Character- Decapitator-HUcast-REDRIA- deleted at lv14
2nd Character-Xion-RAmar-PURPLENUM-deleted at lv42
3rd Character-Uriko-HUnewearl-SKYLY-corrupted at lv136

Im now onto my third Terra after the first 2 corrupted within a week XD

K-ne
Feb 22, 2005, 01:42 AM
I got Blue Burst and the Gamecube versions at about the same time (heard about BB after I'd ordered the GC version and couldn't resist...), so I've had a few "starting" characters:

GC
Nicole, SKYLY HUnewearl (she was my official "I don't know what the hell I'm doing" character)
Kalmia v0.85, PURPLENUM RAcaseal (it's too bad I deleted her, she managed to find S-Parts v2.01 =o)

BB
Nania, SKYLY RAcaseal (didn't last long, especially with the slutty yellow paint job)
Kaede 1.1, SKYLY >.> HUcaseal (had potential, but I got bored and deleted her at level 51)
K/ne, GREENILL RAmar - the sole survivor. Currently level 128, my highest character to date, though I've got a crack team waiting in the wings for when I have time to train them...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: K-ne on 2005-02-21 22:44 ]</font>

krophiquon
Feb 22, 2005, 08:54 PM
My first character in my brief dabblings on the DC was a hideous FOnewm with a Skyly ID named Tobold (the discoverer of 'pipe-weed' in LOTR), fortunately for me I didn't play on the DC for very long.
My second newbish attempt appeared on XBox, where I had a RAmar that was also a Skyly. Shortly thereafter I realized the value of a good ID.

Sharkyland
Feb 23, 2005, 02:25 AM
Marina Hojo (SKYLY, HUnewearl Lv.120+)

(corrupted)

(corrupted)

(corrupted)

(corrupted, joined PSOW)

(corrupted first day online -_-)
Marina (VIRIDIA, HUnewearl LV. 170+)

[can you see why I'm so sick of Skyly]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2005-02-22 23:30 ]</font>

Wyndham
Feb 23, 2005, 02:28 AM
first DC: Oran VIRIDIA
first GC new: Ra'zaa ' PINKAL