PDA

View Full Version : still online?

richie_027
Jan 7, 2005, 02:59 PM
are there still many people playing on the gc version because im thinking of going back on soon. any 1 then??

Tycho
Jan 9, 2005, 01:24 PM
People ask that like all the time. x.x;
Whether you'll get enough people to play with depends on your timezone, your number of guildcards, and what people you're willing to play with.

Are you willing to play in the most crowdy block? If so there are people for you to play with. If you have enough guildcards of people in a similar timezone, sure.
Otherwise.. it's getting harder to find a decent place to play. Especially when it's not (almost)evening in the US yet.

hucasts_rock
Jan 9, 2005, 10:08 PM
It's really risky getting online these days. A bunch of blocks are filled with idiots with no lives who think it's funny to FSOD you. It's probably best to find a group of friends you trust and going on an empty block. If you don't have any friends still online, I guess all you can do is go on the populated blocks, but try going on empty lobbies and being the fourth player in a game.

Anyways, to answer your question, there's around 200 people I've seen on the US server nowadays. The population has really diminished since 2 years ago, but it's still a plentiful population.

trypticon
Jan 9, 2005, 10:21 PM
Can't wait until I can get back online and survey the damage, as it were.

richie_027
Jan 10, 2005, 10:36 AM
thx and i normaly go to lobbies with no 1 in anyway but still thx

Graptakular83
Jan 11, 2005, 01:08 AM
Well, at least im not the only one whos coming back after an extended hiatus. Looks like ill have to do solo power leveling for a while so i can get back up to ultimate. That is til my "welcome back party" is set up...right?

Random Guy: "Who're you?"
ME: "Its me, Grap, im finally back!"
Random Guy: "Yuh huh, Garp, sure...."