PDA

View Full Version : GC: FSoDers help the people of PSO!

Axel3792
Jan 7, 2005, 06:23 PM
Quotes from a hacker board !warning offensive language!
----
That's it. I'm sick of people like e13hack and even myself abusing Soulja's code. Yes, I know it's dumb I'm sick of myself abusing it, but at least I'm admitting it and trying to help PSO now. W/s FSOD needs to be stopped, and FiNGaZ has an Anti for this FSOD. He is completly 100% FSOD proof, and he may even give it to me. If we see anyone FSODing, you will be FSODed over and over and over again.

We believe Block 1 of Vega was shut down because of Sega checking the log files and seeing exactly what we were saying. I'm not FSODing again. Seung Mina, you are off the fuckin hook, for now. We have got to rebuild PSO back and stop all types of FSOD. There should be a way for only Sega to FSOD or DC in case the ships get to overpopulated. FSOD should be held down to a minimum.

I'm getting on PSO to find FSODers, and if I find them, they will be FSODed over and over and over. FSOD is a tool, but it's now a weapon for wars. PSO is dead thanks to us, so let's all try to help PSO now. Stop using your AR and hacking these damn codes and actually help PSO. Post on forums to come back to PSO and play, that the hackers/ARers are helping PSO now. Or don't even say you used AR to fuck with this game, just say you are trying to help PSO. Everyone, let's try to help PSO, the game we game we have been fucking up from day 1.

If you don't believe me, ask FiNGaZ. He said he will get Soulja to help, so please Soulja, help us clean up the shit that has happened. I know you meant well, but people like e13hack (I know there are more, even I was one) are ruining the code meant to kill Ethan with. Even Ethan released the old W/s FSOD, so now it's not just Soulja's, it's Ethan's code.

EVERYONE! JUST HELP! LET'S GET PEOPLE TO PLAY PSO!
----

see? o, and here is some other info:

----
FINALLY.
Someone else who agrees with me.
I hate this whole meaningless FSOD thing. You're destroying a game that has stood the obstruction of time. Everybody is abusing Soulja's code of FSOD, and it's destroying what's left of this game. I was even thinking of putting together somewhat of a Police Force to protect what legits we have left, because the FSOD thing has GOTTEN OUT OF HAND.

I will be happy to join your crusade against it.
I'm glad SOMEONE agrees with me.
----

this is good!

ps: if this is identical to another post i may have already made, that is because i got a "No Page to Display." im not sure if it sent the 1st time or not, so sorry if this is the second post

TheOneHero
Jan 7, 2005, 08:01 PM
Oh hell yes, that's what I'm talking about.

That's pretty much the reason why I'm learning to FSOD; too reclaim PSO. =D

Django
Jan 7, 2005, 10:22 PM
Fight fire with fire! You guys rock, destroy their will to be on PSO and screw people over.

Axel3792
Jan 7, 2005, 11:13 PM
This is one of the best things to happen in a long time. Actually, Soulja is working on this little "team," along with (supposedly) Ethan, Eternal X, and Fingaz. Phate is definitely in, and so am I. We are testing a new anti-FSoD code tonight, so be warned that there will be some attempts to FSoD lobbies and games (not with innocent players though). Hopefully, PSO will return to greatness.

Django
Jan 7, 2005, 11:23 PM
If you guys can get this to work effectively, then the only things I'll have to worry about losing if I get a Hunters' Licence is my money and/or life. :D

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jan 7, 2005, 11:45 PM
Is it really fighting fire with fire or is it merely sinking to their level?

I'd say it's too little too late to save this now. FSODing took out a large chunk of the PSO population, and unless this mess of FSODs can be eliminated in one short fell swoop it's really only going to cause chaos. A war is probably the last thing the game needs.

The script editors who made the codes, made their beds. They should lie in them.

Elly8968
Jan 8, 2005, 02:06 AM
You know what we need?
Another Millenium bot. There are many anti FSOD codes so I suggest you guys get ahold of em.

Tycho
Jan 8, 2005, 06:35 AM
Whoa, this seems good..
I hope it works out. :o

Who posted it originally by the way?

Skorpius
Jan 8, 2005, 08:15 AM
Why the Hell would anyone go back? So they can have more people to abuse codes on?

Tycho
Jan 8, 2005, 08:53 AM
Got it.

DigitalHaze, topic made by DJ Xero Tezuka.

The people supposedly willing to help are Fingaz, Phate, Exira, and Eternal X. Somewhere else they mentioned Myria / Barubary is working on antidotes to wordselect FSoD as well.

By the way, whoever you were on those forums, from all of the post, you just chose to omit that ONE last sentence. I quote:

EVERYONE! JUST HELP! LET'S GET PEOPLE TO PLAY PSO!

Otherwise, there will be no one else to FSOD.

Edit: removed link, thanks Kef. x.x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2005-01-08 06:04 ]</font>

Hrith
Jan 8, 2005, 09:02 AM
Good point, Skorp.

I do not see the good thing in this.
What it will do is bring more codes online, whether they're harmful or pretending to protect us.

The FSOD code did not ruin PSO alone.
Any kind of cheating ruined it, from uber rares mass-duping to fuckers ARing their char to Lv 200.

Our "community" was never struck by this loathesome aspect of online games, just learn to live with it... or rather without it, FAR from it.

What we need is SEGA patching the (M) code.

With an offline mode, we cannot prevent many annoyances, but use of cheat devices should be banned.

I had a Japanese player report he saw an "E" player hit Lv 200 in Challenge Mode >_>
And ST won't do anything.

You're not helping by pouring poison into the wound.

Flashlight
Jan 8, 2005, 10:56 AM
Great...Im an offline player but now i read this http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif...maybe there is hope for when I vcan go online there are still players..

@ ForceofBrokenglass: Too late to save it....didn't you seen what he/she typed...post it on forums...forums mean people..people means friends that can say to other on msn or any other kind of chat programm to get back even if they stopped because of these cheaters...

I think this is great...Even if I'm only a offline player...I will post this to an other forum that har like 20 PSO players...maybe sum of them left...I will help because I want to play online so badly!!!

Cyahzzz,
Flashlight

Nickwillnotbe
Jan 8, 2005, 04:17 PM
along with (supposedly) Ethan

That is pretty hypocritical of him. Ethan has joined a few of my legit games just for the sake of FSODing me and any other legit player in my game. This is getting very annoying. Everytime I join a US ship I am risking a FSOD. I have already been hit twice today and I am pretty fed up about it. Legit players shouldn't have to isolate themselves in back-water ships just to enjoy this game.

jnblz316
Jan 8, 2005, 05:06 PM
thats why some people decided to play PSOBB (including myself ^_^). there's no hacking or fsoding and all that other crap. I'm having a blast playing blue burst and not seeing 100% weapons and FSOD's. If you think PSO is dead now wait till the american verion of PSOBB comes out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jnblz316 on 2005-01-08 14:08 ]</font>

Nickwillnotbe
Jan 8, 2005, 05:10 PM
thats why some people decided to play PSOBB (including myself ^_^). there's no hacking or fsoding and all that other crap. I'm having a blast playing blue burst and not seeing 100% weapons and FSOD's. If you think PSO is dead now wait till the american verion of PSOBB comes out.

Give it time and PSO:BB will probably end up like the rest of the PSO's. And seeing that my main character is level 194 right now I'm not going to jump ship till I atleast hit 200 =/

Zarode
Jan 8, 2005, 05:25 PM
That's where you are wrong fool! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif See, Broom has been stopped many times in the JP BB, where as his hacks are useless, he doesn't even have much time to test them before ST gets him. It was quite funny hearing from my teammates that he was being, literally, chased down by the GMs in the lobbies.

Goes to show you ST means business now.

jnblz316
Jan 8, 2005, 06:20 PM
Give it time and PSO:BB will probably end up like the rest of the PSO's. And seeing that my main character is level 194 right now I'm not going to jump ship till I atleast hit 200 =/

PSOBB had banned many hackers withour hesitation. they banned people who tried to use the english patch with no warnings what so ever. they state if you break the TOS then your banned and can never use your account again.

Corey
Jan 9, 2005, 06:05 AM
They didn't ban anyone with the english patch (Nirvana's nor Broom's) just the ones who were stupid enough to tell them. Nirvana's is pretty tough to check for seeing as you delete files after the game checks for them. (at least I think it would be, I could be wrong.)

Dhylec
Jan 9, 2005, 10:54 AM
fire with fire? well, 2 wrongs don't make a right!
i'd said there is no need to play mr.righteous & go around doing the same thing that's being done
let's just say psow doesn't encourage cheating & hacking to rectify some idiots' cheating & hacking
please don't bring this up again!