PDA

View Full Version : PSO Plus

Yoda86
Jan 8, 2005, 09:45 PM
Hey guys, it's been a loooooong time since I've been back to these forums. Anyway, since I just got Live for my XBOX I was thinking about getting EP I&II and hook up with anyone online. Here's my question.

Does anyone know if PSO Plus will be ported to XBOX?

It'd be great to have those updates like no double save plus those new quests you can get online.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Dek
Jan 8, 2005, 11:20 PM
Currently, there haven't been any plans for PSO Plus to come out on Xbox.

Cub
Jan 10, 2005, 11:19 AM
I own PSO Plus for Gamecube. Can anyone tell me if the shop is available offline so I can trade-in my Photon Drops? I don't think it currently is, but I generally don't do much with Episode II until I am at a much higher level.

eustace
Jan 10, 2005, 11:53 AM
Gallon's Shop is still online-only.

Ryu_4
Jan 12, 2005, 07:45 PM
On 2005-01-10 08:53, eustace wrote:
Gallon's Shop is still online-only.

which is really [edit].
---
edit: how pathetic! find a better word for it will ya?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2005-01-18 05:51 ]</font>

Evil_Althena8
Jan 14, 2005, 10:13 PM
It's unfortunate that PSO plus probably won't come to XBox. All those PD's I have stored up...along with my friends'. I'd say we have about 60+ waiting to be turned into something USEFUL!!

SuperNess
Jan 17, 2005, 07:48 PM
It probably will come out for Xbox. Everything good that any other system gets usually comes out for Xbox as well.

Superguppie
Jan 18, 2005, 06:12 AM
On 2005-01-14 19:13, Evil_Althena8 wrote:
It's unfortunate that PSO plus probably won't come to XBox. All those PD's I have stored up...along with my friends'. I'd say we have about 60+ waiting to be turned into something USEFUL!!

I hate to pop that balloon: PSO+ does NOT include Gallons Shop for offline use. In other words, spending Photon Drops is, and will remain online only.

On 2005-01-17 16:48, SuperNess wrote:
It probably will come out for Xbox. Everything good that any other system gets usually comes out for Xbox as well.

I won't say it won't happen, but I wouldn't hold my breath either. XBox has most updates in PSO+ online, so the need for PSO+ on XBox is minimal.
Add to that the fact that the rest of the world on GC is still waiting for even a hint of a release date, and I think it is safe to say it is extremely unlikely PSO+ will come to XBox.

Mixfortune
Jan 18, 2005, 09:55 PM
On 2005-01-18 03:12, Superguppie wrote:

XBox has most updates in PSO+ online, so the need for PSO+ on XBox is minimal.

So does GC, except for Central Dome Fire Swirl, which you'd have to have online access on Xbox to get anyways.

It's not really about new stuff, except to those that are offline, plus some behind the scenes fixes, which I believe the Xbox version may have already.

AndyPandy
Jan 19, 2005, 05:54 AM
Does anyone know if PSO Plus will be ported to XBOX?

It'd be great to have those updates like no double save

Xbox has double save?