PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO RELEASE PUSHED BACK. TRIAL ENDS AUGUST 19TH.

Zio
Jul 10, 2002, 11:17 PM
LATEST FROM FAMITSU:
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/2002/07/11/103,1026313438,6140,0,0.html
Translated:
- It extends network trial to August 19th Sega July 11th, software ' ?????????????? episode 1 for the ????????????? & 2 ' sale day made that it postpones on September 12th from August 8th clear. Concerning the reason of sale postponement as for the same company, " agreeing upon to everyone, you judged the sufficient many mode which it can receive, with respect to the relationship which prepares volume, it includes adjustment, and the like it is necessary already a little to receive time to completion. Only the mass communications authorized personnel and relationship of circulation, and apologize the fact that it does to apply the annoyance where in only the user which what compared to has been enjoyed sale becomes great here deeply ", you have commented. In addition, presently, August 19th morning it was announced the period of the network trial which is executed together to o'clock of 10 that it extends

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zio on 2002-07-10 21:18 ]</font>

SkyHawkX
Jul 10, 2002, 11:20 PM
That link is also at THIS FUCKING SITE.
http://www.sonicteam.com/pso/index2.html

FUCK FUCK MOTHERFUCK SHIT DAMN CRAP FART BITCH ASS BULL COCK SCHWANZ PUTO MERDA PINCHE AHHH, I NEED MORE SWEAR WORDS! NOTHING CAN EXPRESS WHAT THE FUCK I FEEL RIGHT FUCKING NOW GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.

PlatinumGame
Jul 10, 2002, 11:33 PM
OMG SKY NO FOUL LANGUAGE OR THEY WILL BAN YOUR ANGRY ASS

SkyHawkX
Jul 10, 2002, 11:37 PM
I'M SO FUXING MAD.

SSJChenZhen
Jul 10, 2002, 11:38 PM
Ahh...this sucks...I was all ready too...dammit..

Zio
Jul 10, 2002, 11:41 PM
same sky, i was going preorder pso next week too. too bad wata never told anyone where he got his trial. I should have bought a package from lan-kwei when i had the change, now theyre on back order.

Ian D
Jul 11, 2002, 12:00 AM
On 2002-07-10 21:52, jonny-5 wrote:
OMFG.. This is such BS... I mean I get my Cube modded, order the freaking bundle with the keyboard and crap and now this BS... Whaat happened to sonicteam saying "the game is finsihed" "we just have to wait till nintendo brings out some sort of online plan"...well wtf is wrong...release the game...if it is so finished!!! Crap, now I have to wait 2 more months or the freaking game... Hopefully the US version gets set back to 2003 so all non-importers can feel what I am feeling... Crap, oh well

DAMNIT MAN NO! This didn't affect me much but if the US one is delayed until 2003 Nintendo just ditched their idea of PSO being their plan of 2002. Don't hate us non-importers because we're not rich enough to get our 'Cubes modded!

Spy
Jul 11, 2002, 12:01 AM
It would be great if there is a universal worldwide release date. Then I could in safety laugh at all the people who wasted money on importing and modding.

Ah, what the hell, I'll start to laugh right now.

*Laughs and dances gleefully*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spy on 2002-07-10 22:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spy on 2002-07-10 22:05 ]</font>

Zio
Jul 11, 2002, 12:16 AM
this just means us release will get pushed back, and i highly doubt it wont be.

Ian D
Jul 11, 2002, 12:19 AM
On 2002-07-10 22:16, Zio wrote:
this just means us release will get pushed back, and i highly doubt it wont be.

Man, if US is delayed... I'll be contemplating suicide.

Ian D
Jul 11, 2002, 12:29 AM
Sonic team should hire me! I'd get all the training done by August and then work days straight on PSO! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

Brus
Jul 11, 2002, 12:32 AM
you have got to be kidding me, I just came from gamestop right now to pay for my US one that I was hoping to at least get in october.... looks like i'll never get it if the japanese one has been pushed THIS far back. Might as well go back and get my damn reserve fee back.

Zio
Jul 11, 2002, 12:33 AM
i knew this would happen seeing they left the trial servers running. If they had shut them down they could have finished the game and released it. I wonder if it will be delayed again..

Alielle
Jul 11, 2002, 12:39 AM
I don't see this as bad news. They're using the extra time to improve the game, which was the purpose of the trial in the first place.

...Or they could just be lying bastards who like messing with people's heads.

Really, you have to wonder how messed up things are for them to take a whole month to fix up a finished game.

Sleet1
Jul 11, 2002, 01:07 AM
NO!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMMIT ALL TO FUCKING HELL. i was going to play PSo before school, but now im going to play in the school season. this really sucks hard cock. Sonic team can go to hell. I knew US release would be pushed back but i didnt think they would scrwe with the Japanese release date.

Rhete
Jul 11, 2002, 01:15 AM
Hmm, not caring about the delay and getting to watch all of you scream and cry is fun.

jonny-5
Jul 11, 2002, 01:17 AM
lol I feel ya sleet...I feel the same way, but look on the bright side...

Day of Defeat 3.0 is released tommorrow woohoo! (if you even plays FPS's http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif )

Sleet1
Jul 11, 2002, 01:21 AM
what the hell is Day of Defate?? and what is FPS?? i need something to hold me over!

child
Jul 11, 2002, 01:24 AM
lmao, I pre-ordered my copy today and JUST got done wrapping up my Gamecube to send in for modding when I see this... oh well, maybe this will give me the time i need to get to level 200 in version 2!

jonny-5
Jul 11, 2002, 01:26 AM
LOL, Day of Defeat is a free mod for a first person shooter called HalfLife lol...

Anyways, there is always v2 to hold you over if you haven't played it enough already http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sleet1
Jul 11, 2002, 01:28 AM
this sux ass. DAOC is just so fucking boring i cant play it anymore, PSO DC is fucked up and i cant get online anyways, and its been delayed. Aug 8 as a PERFECT GOD DAM DATE FOR ME. you know they arent going to add anything new. i dont know why they did this

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Jul 11, 2002, 01:31 AM
This is soo fucked up. I was prepping everything, I had even arranged to have my Cube and Game sent together by Next Day Air so I'd be playing on August 9. This is soo Fucked up. Why the fuck does Sonic Team do this? Delay games like a month before release?

jonny-5
Jul 11, 2002, 01:41 AM
What I want to know is when is the US version coming out... plus when is the BBA suppose to come out now?

OwenHimura
Jul 11, 2002, 01:45 AM
.................................................. .................................................. ........i would curse but i rather hold my anger in

*skashes the wall in half*

.............................this is not fucking fear...........

Parn
Jul 11, 2002, 01:48 AM
Well SHIT.

August 7th is my birthday, and I was counting on this game being my sort-of-birthday-present-to-myself-thingy.

Guess the Ragnarok Online Beta 2 will have to hold me over until September 12th. Course, that'll probably be delayed too. =P

Sleet1
Jul 11, 2002, 02:31 AM
when is Rag beta 2 coming out upposedly? i feel your pain Parn. my B day is aug 3 and i was planing on having most of the crap bought for me.

Greg
Jul 11, 2002, 06:37 AM
On 2002-07-10 23:15, Rhete wrote:
Hmm, not caring about the delay and getting to watch all of you scream and cry is fun.

hehe yeah, I am happy with americas army myself.

BaronLaw
Jul 11, 2002, 06:37 AM
Disappointing, but not surprising, news. Hopefully the added wait leads to an improved product.

BaronLaw

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BaronLaw on 2002-07-11 04:39 ]</font>

Sedyne
Jul 11, 2002, 07:12 AM
All i have to say is HA HA HA. =)...still wish it were here. but lalal i find it more amusing then annoying.

VariantXL
Jul 11, 2002, 07:18 AM
I couldnt be more happy. and i honestly wouldnt care if it got delayed into 2003. Long as they take the time they have and make it a better game.

Zio
Jul 11, 2002, 09:29 AM
Off topic: you can download beta 2, i downloaded it last night.

Ghana
Jul 11, 2002, 10:26 AM
i want to die.

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Jul 11, 2002, 10:37 AM
Well,atleast I don't have to wait til January like "non importers". Still this is very disapointing. Oh well, atleast I discovered yesterday that Vanilla Coke comes in 2 liters now.

Rubesahl
Jul 11, 2002, 11:02 AM
On 2002-07-11 00:31, Sleet1 wrote:
when is Rag beta 2 coming out upposedly? i feel your pain Parn. my B day is aug 3 and i was planing on having most of the crap bought for me.

Me too... my b-day is Aug.6... -sigh- I guess I'll really get S-rank at this pace......

jonny-5
Jul 11, 2002, 11:14 AM
OT: America's Army any good Greg?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 11, 2002, 11:17 AM
:Activates deep sleep mode:
=._.=

Sedric
Jul 11, 2002, 02:05 PM
JP PSO delayed to Sept???

Oh well. At least this gives me time to play AvP2: Primal Hunt when it comes out on Aug 15th. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And I hope bba won't be pushed back.... :/

Greg
Jul 11, 2002, 02:16 PM
On 2002-07-11 09:14, jonny-5 wrote:
OT: America's Army any good Greg?

It's one of the coolest games I have ever played.

HeeroX
Jul 11, 2002, 03:04 PM
Gosh, it's funny listening to you people complain. I really don't mind it being delayed. I just feel sorry for the Non Importers, cause they have to wait even longer. lol. They say that the US version is supose to come out on the 29th of september, but I think we all know that it's gonna come out a month after the JP version. lol. Anyways, it's still better to get the JP version of it cause u have access to more things, just like PSOv2 did. *thinks in mind* I remember when I got import V2 and PSOv2 for US got pushed back so many times, and my best friend was so mad. lol

Ian D
Jul 11, 2002, 03:23 PM
On 2002-07-11 13:04, HeeroX wrote:
Gosh, it's funny listening to you people complain. I really don't mind it being delayed. I just feel sorry for the Non Importers, cause they have to wait even longer. lol. They say that the US version is supose to come out on the 29th of september, but I think we all know that it's gonna come out a month after the JP version. lol. Anyways, it's still better to get the JP version of it cause u have access to more things, just like PSOv2 did. *thinks in mind* I remember when I got import V2 and PSOv2 for US got pushed back so many times, and my best friend was so mad. lol

I'm not affected because I thought it was coming out in October, good things I'm dumb enough and don't get my facts straight so when games are delayed I don't mind.

Greg
Jul 11, 2002, 05:16 PM
On 2002-07-11 14:39, jonny-5 wrote:
Dang, sounds like it is a great game, and even better that it is free. Thanks for the info.

The "Recon" Version is buggy but the Final should be perfect. If this game is only based on unreal technology then I think I am gunna crap my pants then I see unreal 2 hehe. Seriously though AA is beautiful and very fun.

Zio
Jul 11, 2002, 06:49 PM

You shouldnt care becasue you have the trial. Many of us waiting to import care because we dont have the trial.

TedEdFred
Jul 11, 2002, 07:06 PM
T_T
I will be back in school when it comes out now. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

So much for taking a week off of work to play before school starts.

Sleet1
Jul 11, 2002, 07:36 PM
same here. i planned on playin before school so i couldnt get a good foot in with PSO before i had to Hit the books.

HeeroX
Jul 11, 2002, 07:40 PM
On 2002-07-11 16:49, Zio wrote:

You shouldnt care becasue you have the trial. Many of us waiting to import care because we dont have the trial.

Don't get me wrong. I don't have the trial. I think that if I were to have gotten the trial, I wouldn't have wanted to play the game as much when the Final Version came out. But that's just what I think.

Rubesahl
Jul 11, 2002, 07:46 PM
On 2002-07-11 17:36, Sleet1 wrote:
same here. i planned on playin before school so i couldnt get a good foot in with PSO before i had to Hit the books.

-sigh- Same story here...... Don't know if I will be in the same mood to play it having my first exams there V___v To top it all they chose Thursday as the date AGAIN. Guess it's the week after that for me... Anyway, I imagine there is NO WAY to get the Trial Version now isn't there....? -sigh-

Zio
Jul 11, 2002, 09:18 PM
On 2002-07-11 17:40, HeeroX wrote:

On 2002-07-11 16:49, Zio wrote:

Don't get me wrong. I don't have the trial. I think that if I were to have gotten the trial, I wouldn't have wanted to play the game as much when the Final Version came out. But that's just what I think.

oh i thought u had posted before that you had the trial, sorry.

SERGEMACHINE
Jul 12, 2002, 01:30 AM
I was very mad this morning about the news..
But i am in my PSO waiting mode once again..
I'm still happy i'm importing. >=)
And heck i'll play Mario Sunshine till then.

SkyHawkX
Jul 12, 2002, 01:36 AM
Gally I just saw your signature, bwahaha.

+spam.

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 12, 2002, 02:04 AM
you ask me, they're waiting for the gameshark to be released so they can block it out from the JP version as well as the US and EU versions. WAY TO GO ST

rbf2000
Jul 12, 2002, 02:15 AM
When is the gameshark supposed to be out, anyways/

Sleet1
Jul 12, 2002, 02:20 AM
now that ive had time to cool off, im a little welcoming to the push back. It will give me time to find a job and work out my Schedule ( hectic as hell this year) it will give me time to get the money together, and it will be a date closer to the BBA release. im REALLY REALLY hoping they release the BBA a few days or the same date as they release PSO for JPN. i dont want to be stuck offline for 3 weeks. anyways it also gives them time to add crap and fix crap too i guess....just DONT PUSH IT BACK ANY LATER PLEASE!!