PDA

View Full Version : Sophia Seed

SophiaSeed
Jan 10, 2005, 05:38 AM
Well.... Guess who...

I'm not exactly coming back to PSO, god knows no one wants be back, and even if i did, there wouldn't be anyone waiting there for me.

Yeah well.... I"m Sophia Seed, Mag Farmer. I played a FOmarl, my main character, and a small RAmarl, by the same name, only to raise mags because my FOmarl was too high of a level to buy Monomates and MonoFluids. I guess back when i was on, i'd like to think i was sorta popular, or atleast everyone knew who i was. I was a silent, but not afk, sitting in the lobbies, sitting on the back uprise area, hoping to be by myself, that was almost never the case. Also like i said earlier, i was a mag farmer, and basically sat for hours on end and made mags. But from what i remember, i was never really fun to talk to.

I didn't really enjoy talking to people on pso. I guess because some people knew i made mags, they figured i give them a free hand out, because i did have a large stock pile of mags just sitting around in my bank. I was pretty rude to people, and i'll admit, i'm still pretty rude to everyone i deal with to this day. What can i say, i work with what i'm given, and generally most people i talked to pretty much seemed like idiots to me, and it would seem no human being likes hearing the truth, muchless they're an idiot. Thats not the case with most people, but i wasn't going to take any chances. People try to sweet talk me in to giving them a mag, i didn't want to deal with them. Back then i was only ever waiting in lobbies, because i thought the stuff people were complaining about was funny, and to see if anyone wanted me to make them a mag for the right amount.

IF anyone is wondering, and i'm pretty sure they aren't, i left PSO almost 6 months ago, and joined up with Ragnarok Online. I'm a regular adict when it comes to MMORPGs, and PSO just wasn't fun anymore. When i pay to play, i expect some level of moderation, and PSO didn't have any. On Ragnarok Online, i play on the Chaos server as a Level 98/50 Monk. I"m close to 99 and i imagine i've still got atleast a month before i break 99 and get the cool aura that comes with being a 99. I've still got the same name as i did on PSO, Sophia Seed, as my character's name. I don't know, i like the name, it sticks on me, can't seem to think of any other names. I won't pick a japanese name for myself, nor will i name myself after something cheesy. A first and a last name is fine with me. And it fits perfectly. No worries here.

SO if you remember, let me know. Tell me how much of an ass i was. Remind me why i stopped playing PSO to begin with. And if you don't know me, check out this old thread. I appearently ruffled a few people's feathers when i tried to revive my dead thread, didn't think so many people would get upset about me trying to be nistalgic. Hope the people who were upset about it finally got some sunlight. My only beef with them is that didn't need them analyzing everything i say, i live to provoke people and cause people problems, only because i love to see people react. But lengthy posts does nothing but irritate me. Here's the orignal thread link:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=75640&forum=8&66
And PLEASE don't tell me that rules are rules, and that what i did was wrong, i got the messege already. Last thing i want to to be bothered by that crap again. Are you rule mongers happy now? GO outside for once will you. The sunlight is not going to hurt you.

Mixfortune
Jan 10, 2005, 06:13 AM
Meh, at least this is in the right place now.
I'm not going to get on your case or trying to prolong the argument anymore, but really, no one 'won' in that thread, and it's best left dropped.

Can't say I've spoken much with you in the past. However, just seems like it's rather unusual. You like sitting alone and to be left alone, which, depending on where in the lobbies you are, may be a wise tactic. As for people begging for mags or trying to talk you into giving one, such is the same for many other online games as well, unfortunately.

But eh, just seems a bit unusual to assume people who start talking to you just want a free item, then call everyone idiots, etc. Although you did point out it's more of a "play it safe" attitude, still may explain some things.

And, probably best not to give yourself too much credit when concerning that thread you linked to. It doesn't take anything special to be able to "ruffle people's feathers", and it certainly wouldn't get anyone to get anymore sunlight (?).

Also, might want to keep this in mind... yes, people will analyze everything you say. It's a forum.

i live to provoke people and cause people problems, only because i love to see people react.

Again, I wouldn't give yourself that much credit... pretty much rementioning this whole thing makes it worse, anyways. Just forget about it.

Glad it was able to get mostly sorted out though.

SophiaSeed
Jan 10, 2005, 06:38 AM
And PLEASE don't tell me that rules are rules, and that what i did was wrong, i got the messege already. Last thing i want to to be bothered by that crap again.

i linked the original thread only to remind people who i might have been, not to harp on the fact i did something wrong and have people tell me again, i did something wrong. God i thought i made that clear. I guess i'll have to in and edit and make that even clearer.

YEAH I GOT THE MESSEGE, don't continue bring it up. it's like telling me i did something wrong, me fessing up to it, and you still telling me it's wrong. I hate people like that, who just keep telling you something after you tell them you got it. I got the messege, time to move on. If your still harping on it, just get over it, I did.

Besides your reading WAY too much in to me. Get over it, i'm not that complex. If you know me, say you knew me and didn't like me. Don't over analyze me, that just boring to read. And it doesn't tell me i was a bad person. i didn't come to be analyzed, i came to hear what fucking shit head i used to be. This is suppose to be a memory thread, like if your remember who i was, not to analyze who i am.

PAST = GOOD
PRESNT = BAD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SophiaSeed on 2005-01-10 03:43 ]</font>

geewj
Jan 10, 2005, 04:41 PM
I really don't think this was a big deal...

Mixfortune
Jan 10, 2005, 06:13 PM
Just take it for what it is.
You seem to be misunderstanding me is all, but eh.

Welcome back. That seems safer.

SophiaSeed
Jan 10, 2005, 06:53 PM
i'm not coming back, i just want TO POLL PEOPLE OPINION ON ME or IF THEY EVEN REMEMBER WHO I AM.

YOu people are so dense!

geewj
Jan 10, 2005, 07:08 PM
My opinion is that you get peoples opinion of you by interacting with them regularly; Not by comming back a few months later, getting all offensive, and calling everyone dense.

This isn't elementry school where we all have fond memories of being together. It's the internet. People come and go all the time. Nothing to get excited over. Nothing memorable. Nothing entitling anyone to anyone elses opinion.

geewj
Jan 10, 2005, 07:10 PM
Also, if all you want to do is provoke people and get reactions, then go get a job in retail or something.

Because nobody here likes annoyances like that.