PDA

View Full Version : Works Guard

Nicktendonick
Jan 11, 2005, 10:00 AM
How do you find this weapon, and from people who have it, is it worth the time to get it?

Sitka
Jan 11, 2005, 10:18 AM
From what I understand, you get the Works Guard as part of obtaining four levels of ss-rank on the Respective Tomorrow quest. You get the Custom barrier, than the frame than the gun and finally the Works Guard.

We're trying really hard to work our way through the four ss-ranks, so it's worth it to us regardless of the actual stats on the equipment.

There are more specific details on this website you can refer to.

Dek
Jan 11, 2005, 11:00 AM
consult this STICKY:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=89079&forum=7&15

Next time, please read the stickies first.

KveerRaven
Jan 11, 2005, 12:24 PM
Hmmm, looks like I have even more reason to get my ass online. *works frantically to save up money while still paying the bills ontime*

metatime
Jan 12, 2005, 11:44 AM
Hey Sitka, I'm really interesting in doing RT to get the works guard. If you need an extra party member, you can count on me. I know where most of the WIS is, I just need good party members to play with.

Luis
Jan 22, 2005, 01:08 PM
count on me too

trypticon
Jan 22, 2005, 04:43 PM
Photon Drop used to be interested in getting a Works Guard also, but she may have gotten it already. If you need another player, you should check on her.

Otherwise, the thing is just cool. Lousy stats, but it just looks awesome. I felt it quite an accomplishment getting it with a few friends of mine, I still wear it with pride.

Ryna
Jan 23, 2005, 11:27 AM
On 2005-01-22 13:43, trypticon wrote:
Photon Drop used to be interested in getting a Works Guard also, but she may have gotten it already. If you need another player, you should check on her.

Otherwise, the thing is just cool. Lousy stats, but it just looks awesome. I felt it quite an accomplishment getting it with a few friends of mine, I still wear it with pride.

I acquired mine quite sometime ago and I wear it occasionally. The shield doesn't have the greatest stats in the game, but it is worth earning.

Tycho
Jan 23, 2005, 05:39 PM
On 2005-01-22 13:43, trypticon wrote:

I think she got one.