PDA

View Full Version : Pull the FUCKING CHAIN.

KodiaX987
Jan 12, 2005, 07:16 PM
I went into the bathroom today, on the 6th floor of my university. I'm in for the big job, so I get looking for a closed stall to do my business. I am preceded by 3 people, and there are 3 closed stalls.

The 3 guys enter the stalls. 30 seconds pass, and they emerge simultaneously.

Not a sound.

I look inside each stall.

Not a SINGLE one of them HAS PULLED THE FUCKING CHAIN!!!

I don't understand. At all. I am at a University, a place where people have reached EIGHTEEN YEARS AND OVER WITHOUT GETTING SHOT BY THEIR PARENTS FOR BEING A BUNCH OF IGNORANT LITTLE COCKS!!! That has to count for something, right? Nope. Leave it to the fucking custodian to do the fucking job. Yeah, that's right, that's the one who's supposed to get dirty and clean all your shit up. I don't think they MEANT it in a literal way.

Use a rope, use your foot, find whatever manner to not touch the handle, but PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PULL THE FUCKING CHAIN AND CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR OWN PISS!!!

Eihwaz
Jan 12, 2005, 07:18 PM
Yeah, fuckers at my school don't want to flush the fucking toilets either. Or, worse, they like, throw in their empty drink cup, piss on it, shit on it, then flush. Nice fucking slush of disgusting goo. >_>

Assholes. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

pixelate
Jan 12, 2005, 07:26 PM
But I rather spend those two seconds enjoying myself by scratching my balls.

ABDUR101
Jan 12, 2005, 07:36 PM
Any of them wash their hands after going?

Chances are, NO!

So really, even after you wash your hands, when you goto leave you end up having to touch the door to get out =D

Hurray for indirectly touching everyone else's nasty bits.

Public restrooms are everyones friend, really.

KodiaX987
Jan 12, 2005, 07:45 PM
The 6th floor's restroom door doesn't close entirely. We users of the 6th floor are saved from that disgusting practice by simply moving the door open with our shoe.

Evil_Althena8
Jan 12, 2005, 08:19 PM
that's honestly really fucking disgusting. I can't believe there are people who get away with being so damn disrespectful and fucking disgusting like that. makes me mad just reading the rant

TheOneHero
Jan 12, 2005, 10:04 PM
Maybe they're still scared of the sound the toilet makes. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

KodiaX987
Jan 12, 2005, 11:06 PM
The only sound I'm still scared of is in the airplane. That thing just surprizes. I mean, the first time, I flush, prepare to exit, and then that big huge fucking *WOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!* just blurts out and nearly pops my ears. And I turned around wondering what the hell that toilet was trying to do to me.

Now I just plug my ears. -_- Saves me a coupla decibels. Because they are still pretty damn loud.

InfernoNR7
Jan 13, 2005, 12:04 AM
On 2005-01-12 16:18, Eihwaz wrote:
Yeah, fuckers at my school don't want to flush the fucking toilets either. Or, worse, they like, throw in their empty drink cup, piss on it, shit on it, then flush. Nice fucking slush of disgusting goo. >_>

Assholes. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Same at my school. It's horrid, disgusting, downright idiotic.

navci
Jan 13, 2005, 01:18 AM
On 2005-01-12 20:06, KodiaX987 wrote:
The only sound I'm still scared of is in the airplane. That thing just surprizes. I mean, the first time, I flush, prepare to exit, and then that big huge fucking *WOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!* just blurts out and nearly pops my ears. And I turned around wondering what the hell that toilet was trying to do to me.

Now I just plug my ears. -_- Saves me a coupla decibels. Because they are still pretty damn loud.

Word.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jan 13, 2005, 03:27 AM
Those guys must be following an old Toilet water conservation rule.

"If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's Brown, Flush it down."

I must admit that rule is quite discomforting since mellowing is the leading cause of that rotten pee stench in bathrooms, that and pee spatter on the floor. Speaking of which, if you have to visit a public restroom do NOT wear nice shoes.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 13, 2005, 05:16 AM
Some JERK of a customer used our restaurant's restroom. They left feces on the floor. OMFG! Its not THAT hard to put your excrement where it belongs. They also proceeded to litter the entire bathroom with paper towels and stuff. Bastards!

I mean we upkeep that thing daily, mostly I do the majority, and have to replace the paper goods/smell nice sprays/soap/etc.

Yeah. Wash your hands, people! I walk over to the door with a paper towel in hand if possible to open said public restroom doors. If not that then like a wristband or longsleeve of a jacket or something to open it without contact to my hands.

...it should be a crime not to flush.

Outrider
Jan 13, 2005, 12:09 PM
Yeah... bathrooms in dorms can suck. I've actually been pretty lucky this past year, as it's been mostly clean. Nobody's even puked in it once!

Shammed
Jan 16, 2005, 12:13 AM
On 2005-01-13 09:09, Outrider wrote:
Yeah... bathrooms in dorms can suck.
That's an understatement. Just two quick, nasty examples come to mind from last semester: 1) blood randomly smeared in the bathroom, i.e. on the outer side of the stalls, countertop, etc., [someone was in a fight], and 2) mysterious pile of pubic hair in the fourth stall one day.

But as for flushing problems, I just have to give a quick shout-out to our auto-flushing toilets. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif

Blue-Hawk
Jan 16, 2005, 12:35 AM
On 2005-01-13 02:16, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Some JERK of a customer used our restaurant's restroom. They left feces on the floor. OMFG!

That's not too bad. I once worked in an art supply store where a customer used the bathroom. He crapped in the toilet, on the toilet, on the floor, smeared it on the walls and I really don't want to know how it AND the piss got on the celing. These people must be what my friend dubbed 'Fecal-Pheliacs'.

Deathscythealpha
Jan 16, 2005, 06:08 AM
Erg, the horror stories i could tell from my old work. Several cases of people jut shitting on the floor, people pissing in pint glasses and leaving it around, bloody tampons nicely discarded anywhere its user felt, used toilet roll dump on floors and in sinks. And this was mostly the girls toilets.

I think the worst two times were 1) cleaning out the upsatirs girls toilet. Some bitch thought they would be clever by unravelling a whole roll of toilet paper into the bowel, have a shit, then put alot more roll on top. I was sent in to clean up this overflow only to have a nasty surprise halfway down. Thank god for gloves and a very long broom handle. 2) Was pretty much the same, but with more urine overflowing everywhere. It took me an hour and a half to clean that up, which included a bit where some guy randomly shoved his arm down the u bend to help me (there was particles on his arm) and a bit where some asshole pushe dme out of the way and decided to go have a shit in the half blocked toilet. I got a doorman to come in and kick the door down and remove the guy.

Daikarin
Jan 16, 2005, 10:27 AM
There's always an asshole who doesn't knock when you're in the toilet dumping my garbage, and prefers to try to open the door instead.

Do I have to say "Please let me dump here alone"?

I got the habit of knocking on the door when that happens, to make them realize what you have to do when you don't know whether it's occupied or not. But once a smartass asked "Who's there?"

Oh, and since we're on the toilet business, I'd like to add something else:

http://www.lizardacres.com/links/signs/poop.jpg

Pick up the shit your dog drops, instead of thinking he looks funny while dumping.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2005-01-16 07:29 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Jan 16, 2005, 11:03 AM
I also forgot, the locks on the 6th floor stalls are broken and/or missing. -_-

Most people wear their bags when they take a piss, this way when someone tries to enter, they bump against the bag and the door doesn't open.

TheOneHero
Jan 16, 2005, 01:25 PM
On 2005-01-13 09:09, Outrider wrote:
Yeah... bathrooms in dorms can suck. I've actually been pretty lucky this past year, as it's been mostly clean. Nobody's even puked in it once!

At Purdue, where my brother attends. (http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ajdodge/pictures/cleanbathroom.jpg)

Faendryl
Jan 22, 2005, 08:14 PM
My friend Keith used to work in a Marshall's clothing store. Anyway..his job was to clean up the back(he basically sat around for hours since he ha dnothing to do) and to clean the bathroom. Every few nights some woman would come in and leave urine and shit all over the stall floors, seat, the toilet paper spinner and sometimes the wall.

It was such a routine that a friend of Keith's (don't remember his name) who worked with him wrote a song about it called "The Real Mad Shitter" (parody of The real Slim Shady). He posted it to his website and told everyone in the store about it, but the manager found out about it and saw it online and fired him.

On one of his college buddy's sites (http://wasteoftechnology.com/audio.shtml)..he has some hilarious phone calls they made with soundboards and even some videos. Check out the Greg Root stuff...he's one of the dorm kids they always messed with. Judge Judy is priceless >_>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 27, 2005, 03:25 AM
Blah.

Someone today left their used toilet paper in the waste basket next to the toilet.

Well I'm glad they aren't those 'fecal-pheliac' crazies that some of you are unlucky enough to have been around, but they're still fucking cavemen when it comes to being sanitary human beings in the restroom.

No wonder the damn bathroom smelled so badly. Feces sticking to damn near a whole roll left in the trash. Stupid people.

HUcastShinobi
Jan 27, 2005, 08:33 PM
in middle school, i knew that mostly all the kids were retarded idiots, so i checked the stalls to see how many retards didnt flush. every time you check, there are about 80% odds you will find an unflushed one... its gross, i dont do it anymore cause it is so nasty. some dont even wipe their asses appearantly, so go check the other rant about a guy not wiping his ass...