PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: On Pso Blue Burst can you use the Mega Key to upload

Reynger
Jan 12, 2005, 07:39 PM
ok, the mega key uploads save data from your xbox to your pc now I was wondering if On Pso Blue Burst you can use the Mega Key to upload you save data from your xbox char. to psoBB for the pc?

PJ
Jan 12, 2005, 07:42 PM
Although I wouldn't know the technical reasons, I know there are some.

So no.

Eihwaz
Jan 12, 2005, 08:19 PM
...are you fucking stupid? Of course it doesn't work. If you knew how to read, you would know that Blue Burst has SERVER SIDE SAVING. This means that ST has all the character info saved with them, and we can't access it.

So, no, it's no possible. Kthnxbai.

Reynger
Jan 12, 2005, 08:51 PM
I don't know what's your problem are you on your rag or something? Some of us have lives and don't glue our eyes to a computer or TV screen and don't loose touch with reality for days at a time, So a simple no would of sufficed, to the first person on my post thank you for your simple no.

anwserman
Jan 13, 2005, 01:00 AM
On 2005-01-12 17:51, Reynger wrote:
I don't know what's your problem are you on your rag or something? Some of us have lives and don't glue our eyes to a computer or TV screen and don't loose touch with reality for days at a time, So a simple no would of sufficed, to the first person on my post thank you for your simple no.

So, basically instead of writing a long, boring, and insulting reply and question, you should have just asked, "Is there anyway I can cheat on PSOBB?"

But no, you must be an ass about it.
Ehaw!

Skorpius
Jan 13, 2005, 01:28 AM
Just looked like a question if a file transfer was possible. It's a perfectly valid question, no need to jump down anyone's throat because of it.

Nice way to make a 1 post person shy away from PSOw.

Solstis
Jan 13, 2005, 01:30 AM
On 2005-01-12 22:28, Skorpius wrote:
Just looked like a question if a file transfer was possible. It's a perfectly valid question, no need to jump down anyone's throat because of it.

OKERRR!

Cheat Codes and Methods
Do not post any exploits or methods or parts thereof. Do not post links to cheat codes or sites containing them or post cheat codes. Do not ask for cheat codes. Do not post cheat codes or even attempt to describe it. Do not ask for cheat methods. Do not pm members asking or sharing cheat methods or codes. Do not ask for members to dupe for you. Doing so will result in an instant ban. We have a 0 tolerance level for these activities.

Maybe if you emailed ST all nice with the attatched file, they might upload it for ya. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

anwserman
Jan 13, 2005, 01:40 AM
On 2005-01-12 22:28, Skorpius wrote:

Actually, it isn't a valid question, because he was asking how to cheat which is against the forum rules. Plus, if he was sorry he wouldn't have gotten all bitchy and insult us and say we have no fucking life.

Yeah, he deserves it. All new members should be aware of the forum rules and well... he wasn't aware. His own problem, not ours.

Tycho
Jan 13, 2005, 08:12 AM
He might actually have not considered this cheating, maybe he just wanted to transfer his levels and stuff so he wouldn't have to start over.. If it were possible it wouldn't have been cheating. >.>;

Alielle
Jan 13, 2005, 12:17 PM
Stop jumping to conclusions.
>Everybody

Eanae
Jan 13, 2005, 01:45 PM
If you would have remotely read anything about psobb, or read the link about it on this site, this wouldn't have happened. Try reading links first.

Reynger
Jan 13, 2005, 02:52 PM
Cheating never crossed my mind I simply don’t wish to give up my lvl. 96 Char. on pso xbox and start all over again and I know the forum rules I wanted to know if file transfer was a possibility and its not from what I’ve read so thank you every one for your reply.

Reynger
Jan 13, 2005, 03:04 PM
Oh and I wish some you guys would not use such profanity on my post there are 13 year olds that get on.

Hrith
Jan 13, 2005, 03:25 PM
Man, Lv 96 is nothing, not to belittle your effort, but if you try BB, you'll be there in no time.

And yeah, read the rules and stickies, Arislan has loads of helpful stickies about BB.

Peace