PDA

View Full Version : IRC RPG: Looking for players for a Guardians & Demons campai

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 13, 2005, 12:24 AM
Partially due to my lack of time to properly plan a campaign while trying to further develop my system, my wife is planning a GxD campaign of her own. We need players, however. So we're looking for about 4 to 8 players to game with.

As of right now, there is no schedule for when the game will be played, and she can host at just about any time.

She'd like to meet in #gxd on Efnet on Monday at 1:00pm to further discuss characters and the campaign.

So who's interested?

Sagasu
Jan 13, 2005, 01:22 AM
Sounds good, though I've never participated in such an activity before. So I'd doubt I would do all that well ._.

Scrub
Jan 13, 2005, 06:39 AM
What timezone?

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 16, 2005, 07:45 PM
The timezone is PST.

Zarode
Jan 16, 2005, 07:46 PM
On 2005-01-12 22:22, Sagasu wrote:
Sounds good, though I've never participated in such an activity before. So I'd doubt I would do all that well ._.

Pretty much what Sagasu said...

Outrider
Jan 17, 2005, 01:13 AM
Eh, I've mentioned before that the whole Guardians & Demons thing sounds really cool, and I'd really like to play... but I dunno. Not sure if I can dedicate myself to roleplaying anytime in the near future. Busy, busy, busy, y'know.

But for those of you that are on the fence, Guardians & Demons gets the Outrider Seal of Approval!

navci
Jan 17, 2005, 01:40 AM
I guess I'll have to go watch. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
My bot would be on patrol in there anyway.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 17, 2005, 09:54 PM
Well, for those that are interested, she should be in #gxd on Efnet every day this week around 1:00pm PST.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 18, 2005, 10:43 PM
Looks like time scheduling has become a little bit more strict. Maegan has randomly acquired a job as a Gymnastics coach, so she'll be working 3 days a week or so. We're still planning on doing this thang, but as for when she'll be there to discuss things, it's unclear. Still, someone should generally be around that can answer a few questions here and there. Otherwise, just post here, and I can shed some light on anything you might want to know.