PDA

View Full Version : Fonewm Rising

Sitka
Jan 13, 2005, 10:54 AM
Finally got Cu'Chullain (Fonewm-Whitil-lvl 99)up to ultimate mode and played him online a bit with some folks - HOLY SHIT!

Even at a lower level, that damn Fonewm does real well. Got him equipped with a Custom Frame, Rafoie Merge, a couple of God Minds and a couple of God HP's, maxed out his material consumption per Rico Royal and was fortunate enough to be able to give him a Psycho Wand, equipped him alternately with a mind Sato and a 185 mind Panzer mag that a friend gave me.

With a few exceptions, I stuck to S&D for the teammates, J&Z for the baddies and then pretty much nuked everything with the Rafoie. It gives me an entirely new appreciation for the power of a force.

That's what I love about this damn addicting game. Even after 1000+ hours of raising the "close to perfect" Racast and numerous hours experimenting with all the other classes, there's always an opportunity to explore a character more fully and see the game from a different perspective.

Now I see what Green Gream, Rico Royal, Curacklin and all the Fonewm lovers were going on about. Damn good stuff.

I'm loving it.

Dek
Jan 13, 2005, 11:18 AM
The FOnewm is a very good Force character to play as. I tried him out for a while and was amazed to see how I was able to balance him out the way i wanted to in the first place. The only problem is that I was a little tech crazy, but I was able to fight that habit and only attack when I needed to. (hell, I even used Ian's guide and saw how much more effective my FO became)

TheOneHero
Jan 13, 2005, 11:20 AM
I too loved my fonewm, I only created him because I found a smoking plate with my hucaseal. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

But now I hate the little dude; each time I do an Invisible Guard run with him I get more angry at him. -_-

Miroku77
Jan 14, 2005, 11:35 PM
Yes...fonewms do kick teh ass....as it says in my title...and Rico Gave you a Pwand??? you lucky boy...

hououtate
Jan 19, 2005, 01:00 PM
I loved my fonewm so much...
He is level 200 now.

(by the way, this is my first post in over a year)

RicoRoyal
Jan 19, 2005, 05:03 PM
On 2005-01-14 20:35, Miroku77 wrote:
Yes...fonewms do kick teh ass....as it says in my title...and Rico Gave you a Pwand??? you lucky boy...

Read carefully. Sitka has his own Psycho Wand. Even if I wanted to give it away to Sitka, I can't, as he plays on the box, not the cube. Congratulations on kicking ass, Sitka, and welcome back, hououtate.

Sitka
Jan 20, 2005, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the shout out Sir FOnewm (Rico Royal)!

Cu'Chullain hit 130 tonight and he is definitely bad ass. Episode I is pretty easy now, Episode II is getting better all the time and solo runs have become realistic on some of the more challenging online quests.

Basic setup now is Luminous Field (one level from Smoking Plate and then Aura Field?), Rafoie Merge, Psycho Wand ( which was piped for this char months ago by my much neglected Purplenum Ramarl (lvl 96), 2 x God Minds and 2 x God Abilities (God HP, Cure Freeze and Cure Shock where needed). Panzer mag with 185 on mind (Sato 5/0/45/150 as alternate). All techs between 28 and 30.

For everyone considering trying a force, this one is a helluva lot of fun to play. Follow Rico Royals' suggestions for material feeding and give a good look to Ian's guide for Support forcing - the end result is well worth the effort.

Omega_Nova
Jan 20, 2005, 09:36 AM
FOnewms are without question, the most powerful class I've ever seen, Mine was just created for hunting for Lavis Cannon, but after everything I've gone through I really love my FOnewms!

gream-green
Jan 20, 2005, 03:45 PM
Gream Green is very sexy.

Sitka
Jan 20, 2005, 03:51 PM
Ya - a dead sexy man, that one!

If you like big butts and you can't deny...

when the other fellows get sprung, however, is when I head for the hills....

Good seeing you again Green Gream.