PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't anyone want this Flame Visit?

Llaith
Feb 21, 2001, 05:32 PM
So apparently every special item I own no one wants...ok that's undertsandable, since I really haven't found much that no one else doesn't already have.

But how many people have killed a poullily slime and gotten a Flame Visit? I reeally thought more people would want this.

At any rate, I still have one.

KarnaJ, if there is any way in the world you could figure out a trade for a twin brand, let me know. If you can't get another one, or absolutely cannot let go of the one you have, then name some things you would throw in with the stag cutlery.

That's the best offer so far folks; stag cutlery plus a mystery item. I would like to get a trade done by 12 midnite PST, since the gun is only taking up space.

Other thoughts. I know I have no trade history here, but you've got to start somewhere. right? I have only done two trades online, and one of them I got a Soul Eater stolen from me because I was a moron and didn't get the guy's guild card. Live and learn. The other was smooth, simple, and satisfying.

I have 150 hours into my character, I couldn't dupe an item even if I tried, and I really want to use the PSO community the way Sonic Team intended. So, someone out there, take a chance, trade something with me, tell everyone else I'm polite and kind and trustworthy. That's all.

Thanks

Zaen
Feb 21, 2001, 05:43 PM
It could be that you're overstepping the value of your trade item, but that's not too likely. I think the real reason is, the things you're asking for in exchange for it are probably just as difficult to get, and that generally means it's much more difficult to part with. I've done a few midlevel trades myself, and I still can't bring myself to get rid of my trusty Soul Eater, even though it's generally looked down on by other high-level players. It's sort of an attachment to scythes. I like the grim reaper thing going on. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif But anyways, in summary, you might want to try to coerce people you're trading with by dropping a few extra goodies into the trade, or by taking them into the game and showing them just exactly how tough the Flame Visit is.

Tkc613
Feb 22, 2001, 05:25 AM
Llaith, try trading on the Japanese servers. A lot of them know English well, and usually high level Japanese players are a little looser with their items. Reason being that the items we really want here are more common over there.