PDA

View Full Version : magic rock moola

PsychoWarrior
Jan 17, 2005, 11:11 AM
what do you do with the magic rock moola

rena-ko
Jan 17, 2005, 11:24 AM
you use it on a fully ground cane type weapon (preferably a club+9 since that uses the least ammount of grinders).
you have to be a force with Level 100 to use the moola on a cane, 110 for the next, 120 for the purple one as well as 130 for the club.

your result will be a summit moon, which is a very good forceweapon since its boosting basetechs by 30%.

besides this you can also merge the moola with a sacred cloth (i think) and get an aura field (with basestats).

Tycho
Jan 17, 2005, 11:25 AM
You fuse it with Spirit Garment to create Aura Field, or with a fully ground non-rare Cane-type weapon to create a Summit Moon.

You shouldn't have to ask this, try to use the guides from now on.

Edit: You beat me Rena ^ ^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2005-01-17 08:26 ]</font>

KveerRaven
Jan 17, 2005, 02:43 PM
Not to be an ass, but just to save you from anyone who might rigurously bash you for posting this thread or any like it in the future, you should probably consult the guides to find out things of this nature, most of the time you'll find your answer there.

Crisis
Jan 21, 2005, 01:03 PM
Does it matter what cane or club you use....if its a beter club will it have better stats and %?

RicoRoyal
Jan 21, 2005, 01:10 PM
On 2005-01-21 10:03, Crisis wrote:
Does it matter what cane or club you use....if its a beter club will it have better stats and %?

It doesn't make a difference which cane you use to make it. The only thing that matters are the percents on whatever type of club you will be using the rock on.

Example:
If you have a percentless cane, and a percentless club, then use either one when you go to make the Summit Moon (but like rena said, you might want to use the club so that you don't have to grind it so much).

However, if you have a cane with 90% hit, as opposed to a club that has 15% hit, you should go with the cane (sucks about the grinding though http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif), so that the 90% will carry over to the Summit Moon.

Crisis
Feb 11, 2005, 04:21 PM
ANd changing the spirit garment to the aura field...does the slots and the resistance get carried over?

Luis
Feb 11, 2005, 08:14 PM
the slots will stay, the resistance will be the resistance of an aura field.

Comfort
Feb 12, 2005, 07:51 PM
So I might as well just trade it, if i'm not a force...