PDA

View Full Version : XBOX: Need Ranger Weps

Arnot
Jan 17, 2005, 01:54 PM
I am looking to get a few guns for my new RAcast. Here are the weps that I am looking for:

1.Red Handgun
2.Heaven Punisher
3.Burning Visit

I have Lots of rare Hunter weps, armors, and shields. I also have a few rare mags that I am willing to trade.

If you are interested please reply and we can meet up in the game.

Sitka
Jan 18, 2005, 01:38 PM
I may have an extra Red Handgun - I'd have to check. They are a fairly easy drop.

The other two - good luck. Unless they're hacked or duped, those are hard weapons to come across.

I do have several excellent Racast weapons including frozen shooters, charge handguns, rifles, mechs and shots with 50% hit, and so on. Basic Racast setup for me would be frozen shooter, charge vulcans, and s-rank shot/needle. I also have a fondness for the s-rank rifle, particulaly for Boss fights (you'll have to earn those s-ranks yourself though). I've also got some solid armour, shields and I've raised a crapton of Satos and Ratis - all around level 100 or so, so they need to be finished off.

My needs, anything unusual that I don't have would be cool. I really don't want any hacks or dupes, but different kinds of mags and weapons with unusually high hit are very nice (I had a friend who found a cross scar with 90% to hit!!!). I am very much in need of grinders just now as well.

justbee
Jan 18, 2005, 11:11 PM
I have extra ranger weps check me online i might be on look for (BountyKiller) or (Yasshiro) or (<?>Diezel<?>) Around 10:30am-11:00am

Later

kraydak
Jan 28, 2005, 01:36 PM
Hey I have some weapons including Heavens Punisher Up for trade. I am looking for some god/HPs and couple god/bodys. Also looking for Black King bar.
My name online is Mephisto 02. I'm usually online on the weekends(Fri 8:00pm-Sun 10:00pm
reply and we can talk