PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop CS

Rainbowlemon
Jan 18, 2005, 01:21 PM
For anyone out there that uses Photoshop CS, please help me!!!!

I have this really annoying problem that occurs every now and again, and the only way I can solve it at the moment is to close photoshop and restart, which is annoying because I have loads of fonts...

...It goes like this. I'll be choosing a brush, or maybe using a selection tool or something, and occasionally, I just cant access the picture with the tool - I can move the picture, resize it, add filters, etc. but I can't physically draw on it because instead of, for example, the black circle that appears when using the brush, all I get is my normal mouse pointer.

I have the layers unlocked, and have tried all sorts of shortcuts to no avail. Please help, this is annoying me incredibly!

- Antimony

VioletSkye
Jan 19, 2005, 09:20 AM
It could possibly have something to do with the amount of memory on your machine, it may also be a question of not having enough temporary memory for the scratch disk. Having tons of fonts is a great way to bog down your machine (although I understand why you would want to have them all installed so don't take that as a put down.)

Anyway, I have used CS for quite awhile now and I've never come across that situation but if I can find some better info for you I will post it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2005-01-19 06:20 ]</font>