PDA

View Full Version : PSO for PS2?

Swan
Jan 21, 2005, 07:16 AM
I heard a few roumors circulating about this a while back, and I was wondering if anyone's heard anything about something like this?

Mixfortune
Jan 21, 2005, 07:40 AM
PSO EPI&II is so old, that I don't even know why people still bother spreading rumors about it coming to PS2.

So, I'm willing to place a big bet on "No".

shinobu_seta
Jan 21, 2005, 11:02 AM
I'm sure that version would stay legit for long, lol.

I dunno, Sega would have to do a lot of preventative work on that. Aren't there several different versions of AR out for PS2 already? I don't think this would be worth it.

Dek
Jan 21, 2005, 12:44 PM
If anything, Phantasy Star United might come to the PS3.

But we can still pray that it doesn't http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

KveerRaven
Jan 21, 2005, 12:55 PM
According to my Japanese friend who gets all his consoles and games from Japan, the rumor or at least argument is:

ST is talking about releasing PSO for the PS3, however, they're not sure what version of PSO it will be, considering there is so much time between the release date of the new console, that there can be another version of PSO released before then. The second argument is that they're not sure how many consumers will make the jump for a PS release of the game. So, where it is, at this time, is just talk and there really won't be a finalized decision until more data can be confirmed and taken.

Solstis
Jan 21, 2005, 01:02 PM
On 2005-01-21 09:55, KveerRaven wrote:
According to my Japanese friend who gets all his consoles and games from Japan, the rumor or at least argument is:

ST is talking about releasing PSO for the PS3, however, they're not sure what version of PSO it will be, considering there is so much time between the release date of the new console, that there can be another version of PSO released before then. The second argument is that they're not sure how many consumers will make the jump for a PS release of the game. So, where it is, at this time, is just talk and there really won't be a finalized decision until more data can be confirmed and taken.

Maybe they'll finally remake PS4. Hurry up, ST!