PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh! Online

RavenTW
Jan 21, 2005, 07:36 AM
The February 2005 issue of Shonen Jump comes with it a CD you can use to install Yugioh Online. It's basically, everybody gets the same deck, you get a card whether you win or lose, and you have levels that, I guess, allow for better cards and show your status. I've only had to change my deck twice, however, as the majority of the cards I recieve are old Equip cards or mere replacements for the weak monster you start off with, Firegrass. But have no fear, BEWD and DM fans, you get both cards to start with.

Deathscythealpha
Jan 21, 2005, 08:14 AM
Is that the Japanese Edition of Shonen Jump or the American one? If its the American one ill have to give my flat mate a shout as i think he would get a kick out of this.

RavenTW
Jan 22, 2005, 06:38 AM
Yep, it's the American Shonen Jump.

Nisshoku
Jan 23, 2005, 04:06 PM
The JP VJump had it in December, and the NA Shonen Jump in January.

I'm know as Nisshoku there, and if you want to meet up with me, drop a pm.

EJ
Jan 23, 2005, 10:29 PM
I was going to get that issue but decide not to. Is it a demo version of yugioh online?

Nisshoku
Jan 23, 2005, 10:55 PM
It's a public Open Beta. Up until April, you can play for free. After that however, you gotta pay. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

EJ
Jan 23, 2005, 11:07 PM
Well, since it till april I may just go on and play for awhile.

RavenTW
Jan 24, 2005, 10:58 PM
My screen name is RavenGarou for anyone who wants to find me. I hang out at the Rank 2 A block (gotta reach level two to unlock it), and will probably hit the Rank 3 blocks once I level up (already level 3, Rank 2 is lv. 2-3). If you want though, we can schedule a meeting at the Free blocks.

Link00seven
Jan 24, 2005, 11:17 PM
How can I get ahold of this?

RavenTW
Jan 25, 2005, 07:30 AM
As previously stated, buy the February Issue of Shonen Jump at comic stands everywhere (best to buy it with it still in the bag though).