PDA

View Full Version : AR can be used to your favor

Jess16241
Jan 21, 2005, 05:54 PM
Action Replay can be used to help you as well as hurt other players, i stopped going online because of FSOD'ers, and i have been making my own codes to prevent FSOD's, and i have been testing them, im not far from making a code that disables all AR codes, it is with AR that i have been able to test them, AR can cause the game to work as if you were online, me and a friend of mine have been testing codes, so far we can cause most AR codes to fail, but not all, and as far as protecting your character....

i find that the best way to protect your character is with the GameSaves memory card from gameshark, it is in no way a cheat, all it does is make a copy of your PSO character on your computer, so if you keep your character backed up frequently, then you dont have to worry about anything, but the only way to have a character on the GameSaves memory card is to start one on it, if you dont wish to start again, then i can e-mail you a lvl 66 Hunewearl to start with, so far it is the only one i have gotten to my goal lvl of 65, i am trying for other characters to bring up to level 65, but im not that much of a hardcore player.

Jess16241
Jan 21, 2005, 06:17 PM
oh, and since it's against the rules, im not allowed to give the AR code that causes AR codes to fail, but im totally for FSOD'ing FSOD'ers next time i go online, so if u read this, im in next time im online, i will help,

i wonder why we cant post codes as long as they dont ruin the game, like my code that causes most AR codes to fail? is it not a way of preventing cheaters by cheating? it is only cheating cheaters out of their cheating, hehe, well, looks like i will have to pass around my anti-AR code somewhere else

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jan 21, 2005, 09:10 PM
I think we all know AR was originally created for a player's benifit and not for other's bane. Like all advancements in technology there's good and bad that can come of it.

The main thing is why bother FSODing FSODers? That just makes you another FSODer. It'd only compel FSODers to FSOD more and make some kind of stupid FSOD war.

Jess16241
Jan 21, 2005, 11:39 PM
well, yeah, im an FSOD'er, but i have only done that to my self in efforts to make a AR code to stop that, and yes that makes me as bad as FSOD'ers if im FSOD/ing them, but the fact is, you dont have to worry about the ppl that are hunting down FSOD'ers coming after you, they are trying to improve playing conditions for other players, it is similar to being law enforcement, ppl that go out of their way to ruin other ppl's game should be removed, and if sonic team isn't gonna do anything about it, then the players should work to solve the problem themselves, i wont deny it, i cheat, i even make my own AR codes, but i dont use them to ruin other ppl's games, just to make mine more enjoyable after i have played it the legit way, codes are only as bad as the person using them, its like criminals using guns to kill, what do the cops do? they pull out their guns and point, and if the suspect doesn't surrender, he is shot, shot to improve the safety of others, sure this is just a game, but it is my favorite game, and whoever is set to ruin it, i shall take down myself if i have to

Axel3792
Jan 21, 2005, 11:58 PM
I FSoD other FSoDers. Yes, that makes me just another FSoDer. All I have to say is... so what? I know that when I have done what it is I do, I lessened the threat of legitimates being fried. If there are any non-FSoDers out there, you shouldn't be bashing on us. If it wasn't for us, your time on PSO would suck more than usual (because of FSoDs, naturally).

Jess16241
Jan 22, 2005, 10:35 AM
Hey, Axel, i was hoping that you would post, i read your posts on FSOD'ing FSOD'ers, and im for it, but im not going online till i finish my code, hehe, it still has a few tweaks to work out, but i dont know if it will work online......, i've only been trying it on an artificial online, hopefully, if it works on the artificial online, then it will work online as well, i have heard ppl calling it "Anti" but im not sure if they are reffering to a cheat that prevents all cheats from working or a cheat that just stops FSOD'ers.

Solstis
Jan 23, 2005, 04:26 PM
A lot of strictly legit GC/XBOX players don't get it.

I've played both the original Diablo and the original PSO. I can safely assure you that the only way to truly play the game that it was meant to be played (meeting, connecting with random people) is to counter-cheat.

In Diablo, I was one of many that would scan the inventories of other players to be wary of hacked items (not to say that I didn't, but PKers often used uber equipment). I was also un-pkable thanks to Boba Fett's trainer programs. Isn't that a central theme to many anime's?

Using "evil" to combat darkness?

Tycho
Jan 23, 2005, 06:14 PM
On 2005-01-22 07:35, Jess16241 wrote:
Hey, Axel, i was hoping that you would post, i read your posts on FSOD'ing FSOD'ers, and im for it, but im not going online till i finish my code, hehe, it still has a few tweaks to work out, but i dont know if it will work online......, i've only been trying it on an artificial online, hopefully, if it works on the artificial online, then it will work online as well, i have heard ppl calling it "Anti" but im not sure if they are reffering to a cheat that prevents all cheats from working or a cheat that just stops FSOD'ers.

Anti might be referring to the proxy program that checks for packets that would make the GC crash, and ignore those, while redirecting the rest of the data to your cube.

SpyroDi
Jan 23, 2005, 06:45 PM
On 2005-01-23 13:26, Solstis wrote:
In Diablo, I was one of many that would scan the inventories of other players to be wary of hacked items (not to say that I didn't, but PKers often used uber equipment). I was also un-pkable thanks to Boba Fett's trainer programs. Isn't that a central theme to many anime's?

I know what you mean. Diablo is so full of hackers and the number of hacked items are off the scale. However,it seems like every MMORPG ends up this way. Actually,every online game. Unfortunately there ARE people that lack brain cells enough to do things before thinking.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2005-01-23 15:46 ]</font>

Jess16241
Jan 24, 2005, 09:25 AM
thnx Tycho, that "anti" ppl were talking about was confusing me, i didn't know what they meant by it

Neith
Feb 4, 2005, 08:43 AM
Lol, I play Diablo 2 as well, seen way too many hacks on that. Someone offered me a ring that was lv125 to use on it, when you can only reach lv99, lol

TrekkiesUnite
Feb 21, 2005, 08:26 PM
Hey if ur code works email it to me id love to have it cuz the FSODing is driving me nuts!! im to afraid to carry more than one weapon and im too afraid to be in a lobby for more than 5 minutes or speak my mind in a lobby. but i have to say that i have battered sega with emails and i made some suggestions that the person who responded to me said he would pass along to the people who operate the PSO servers and encourage them to execute them such as shutting down the servers for awhile to patch and permenantly fix the problem.

Dek
Feb 21, 2005, 10:29 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc8.jpg

Sorry, I just had to...
But next time, check when it was last posted before making a post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arthas_Zero on 2005-02-21 19:31 ]</font>

Sacred_One
Mar 4, 2005, 11:02 PM
AR will makes things not fair to those who can't afford to get one. If you manage to stop the other FSODers, then perhaps you might FSOD players as well.

Legato2471
Mar 6, 2005, 06:47 PM
All you self-rightious FSODers who say you only FSOD other FSODers will be corrupted by the power you have. I am already going down that path. You will know you are too, but you won't do a thing to stop it. Besides, the good FSODers either have a proxy, or the anti codes.

~DiZ

TrekkiesUnite
Mar 6, 2005, 10:11 PM
DIZ SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU EXTREME PSYCO RADICAL!!!!

your plans and ideas are stupid and wrong and you know it. I know many people who only fsod fsoders and besides doing that they are completely legit and have no signs of becoming corrupt.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TrekkiesUnite on 2005-03-06 19:12 ]</font>

Legato2471
Mar 6, 2005, 10:26 PM
I'm just telling you the truth. Like it or not, power will go to their heads. It happens almost everytime. The only thing keeping me in check is a friend. I wouldn't go against her.

Legato2471
Mar 6, 2005, 10:29 PM
Sorry for the double post... it's spelled "Psycho" and I'm not a radical, I am a realist(sp?) there is a difference.

~DiZ

TrekkiesUnite
Mar 6, 2005, 10:46 PM
oh so going around and corrupting lobbies to get rid of a minor problem's not radical? and there are more mature people out there who have more control over their power than u do. and its not the truth its just ur what u will make it become.

Legato2471
Mar 6, 2005, 10:49 PM
I don't corrupt. Why? Because I can't. I don't have a proxy and I don't have the nessacary packets to lobby reset. Even if I did, I wouldn't be the one corrupting. I'm just telling you what's what. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

~DiZ

TrekkiesUnite
Mar 6, 2005, 10:51 PM
u dont need a proxy to do it just an ar plus i was there when u were about to do it and u fsoded me a few times.

Legato2471
Mar 6, 2005, 10:56 PM
No, I wasn't about to lobby reset.... Why? BECAUSE I CANNOT LOBBY RESET! I also mentioned I don't have the PACKETS to do it either didn't I? I may have FSOD you. But I'm not FSODing as much. People online know that, ask a few.

~DiZ

TrekkiesUnite
Mar 6, 2005, 11:19 PM
I was there in vega when u were about to do it i was just lucky i got our of there when u locked the lobby by resetting.

Legato2471
Mar 7, 2005, 09:56 AM
That was the little fat HUmar Broomop. He was doing that. Not me.

Jess16241
Mar 7, 2005, 10:06 AM
Quit bumping this topic! PM them for an arguement and let this old topic die already

Legato2471
Mar 7, 2005, 10:20 AM
On the topic of "self rightious" fsoders, who only fsod other fsoders. What about the innocent people in the lobbys? Hm? You think the other FSODers are gonna wait while the one who plans on freezing them tells everyone else to leave the lobby? No. They aren't. They will just freeze them all right there. Oh yeah... and being new to the forums... lol I don't know where I check my PMs!

~DiZ

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Legato2471 on 2005-03-07 07:40 ]</font>

TrekkiesUnite
Mar 7, 2005, 11:24 AM
well the two people i know who do it know how to only target it at one person or they friendly fsod the entire lobby so no one loses anything.

Legato2471
Mar 7, 2005, 12:10 PM
You know nobody like that. My FSOD doesn't make anyone lose anything either.

~DiZ

TrekkiesUnite
Mar 7, 2005, 12:23 PM
how would u know? i do know people like that your just angery becuase it contradicts your thesis.

Legato2471
Mar 7, 2005, 12:27 PM
I never made a thesis of anykind. Oh well. I'm done arguing on this topic.

~DiZ

Mixfortune
Mar 7, 2005, 12:30 PM
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/pm2.gif
Use it.

Legato2471
Mar 7, 2005, 12:57 PM
I just said I was done with the arguement. Had you posted that a page a go, it might have made a difference.

~DiZ

TrekkiesUnite
Mar 7, 2005, 01:06 PM
But u did make a thesis it was all good fsoders will be corrupted by thier power and it cant be stopped and i have said that is not true.

Legato2471
Mar 7, 2005, 01:13 PM
Mixfortune is right. PM me. After all I just PMed you. You trying to hold your own in an arguement with me is a waste of posts.

~DiZ

Sacred_One
Mar 9, 2005, 11:53 PM
Please no more arguements.

Legato2471
Mar 10, 2005, 06:57 AM
I stopped arguing a while ago on the forums. I might delete all my posts pertaining to the arguments that took place on the forums. I want the mod to unlock them if I do this... I PMed him but no response as of yet.

~DiZ/Revan

ABDUR101
Mar 10, 2005, 01:31 PM
I'm not unlocking anything so you can cover up your stupidity.

Just like this thread, it will be locked.

New rule, just for you two, stay away from each other. You can't even get along on a forum this big, you have vastly different views, so grow the hell up and leave each other alone. Respect that you both see things entirely different, and then deal with it.