PDA

View Full Version : Those who had Dreamcast

SkyHawkX
Jan 22, 2005, 01:03 AM
Did any of you own a Codebreaker/Xploder? Second, would you be willing to part with it? I just can't find one for the life of me.

digigram
Jan 22, 2005, 02:11 PM
Can't ask for codes/cheats on PSO world. Expect a lock.

Jess16241
Jan 22, 2005, 03:40 PM
well, i dont know about that being against the rules....., it isn't necessarily asking for codes, he is asking for a code disc, for a system that is no longer online, so i dont think he will be banned, and sorry, i already sold everything to my dreamcast, except for my best character on my memory card and PSO ver.2 for dreamcast, try e-bay

digigram
Jan 22, 2005, 06:55 PM
#14 Cheat Codes and Methods
Do not post any exploits or methods or parts thereof. Do not post links to cheat codes or sites containing them or post cheat codes. Do not ask for cheat codes. Do not post cheat codes or even attempt to describe it. Do not ask for cheat methods. Do not pm members asking or sharing cheat methods or codes. Do not ask for members to dupe for you. Doing so will result in an instant ban. We have a 0 tolerance level for these activities.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2005-01-22 15:56 ]</font>

Getintothegame
Jan 22, 2005, 08:25 PM
Well, in theory he is not breaking the rules, he isn't asking for cheats. It's just a touchy subject to bring to PSO World Cheat section, asking where to buy the hardware from.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-01-22 17:26 ]</font>

digigram
Jan 22, 2005, 08:29 PM
would you be willing to part with it? asking if someone has it and if they'd sell it to them, in pursuit of finding a place to purchase or get it, is asking for it.

asking for/or where to get xploder = asking for cheats
asking for cheats = ___________________

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2005-01-22 17:29 ]</font>

Jess16241
Jan 22, 2005, 11:53 PM
yes, they are asking if someone would part with it, but they are not asking for codes, the rules specifically state "Codes" the rules said nothing about the software that uses the codes, just not codes, yes we all know the rules, or should, when it comes to rules, they are exact, they must state exactly what it is that is forbidden, the rule only specifies that codes are forbidden, it does not mention the asking for the software, and why does it matter so much, as far as i know, the dreamcast servers went offline a while ago, which means that the cheating-software they are asking for cannot affect you in any way shape or form, so just let it go, they havent broken any rules, and the only rule they have come close to breaking is the "advertising" rule, but that is only because they are "advertising" to buy any cheating-software for dreamcast, but because they are not advertising to sell anything that rule remains unbroken as well.

Jess16241
Jan 23, 2005, 12:11 AM
apparently, by what i just read..... there ARE new DC servers online, i havent looked into it in a long time, not since they went offline for me, so parden that part of my previous comment

digigram
Jan 23, 2005, 12:21 AM
It's ok, you continue believing that.

Corey
Jan 23, 2005, 12:13 PM
AR / Codebreaker is hardware.
Once again Getinthegame wins on that part.

There are DC servers, even if they're down you can run your own thanks to programs.

If you need a solid answer look on eBay, I bought a GS for DC that I sill haven't used

Solstis
Jan 23, 2005, 04:20 PM
Check Electronics Botique (sp?) for Gamesharks. I'm holding onto mine just in case I ever start playing Skies of Arcadia again.

Yeah, DC. Not to mention that it was the best RPG out at the time. ToS = Bah!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2005-01-25 09:54 ]</font>

Travis IV
Jan 25, 2005, 12:48 PM
ya know solstis, they released skies for GC, i think you were talkin about the DC version but it is for GC also, i have it and its not a bad rpg next to tales of symphonia for GC