PDA

View Full Version : How does the Dreamcast Drops work?

Omega_Nova
Jan 22, 2005, 05:51 PM
I've no clue and I just bought PSO Ver. 2...

EphekZ
Jan 22, 2005, 05:55 PM
erm gamecube or dreamcast?

and um what dont you get about the drops?

digigram
Jan 22, 2005, 07:03 PM
ver2 is for dreamcast only... not gamecube..

I'm guessing he means the drops as in rares on Ver.2

should be the same as gamecube and xbox... seeing as I have ver2 and I&II for xbox.

try getting to hard/veryhard.

Dhylec
Jan 22, 2005, 07:39 PM
v2'd drop rates aren't the same as ep1+2..

Omega_Nova
Jan 22, 2005, 11:49 PM
Yeah the Rares, I have no clue.. Do they havev a set rate of dropping like on GCN?

Rain_1
Jan 23, 2005, 08:38 AM
The Rare System works the in the exact same way... the only difference is that the probabilities are much much much worse...

Finding actually useful rare itens on Ver2 offline is pretty much impossible... Of course, it can be done... but.. meh.. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

If only HAusoka (or whoever has it's database) would come back... *sigh*....

Omega_Nova
Jan 23, 2005, 12:21 PM
Thanks

sviatgabor
Jan 26, 2005, 04:18 AM
On 2005-01-23 05:38, Rain_1 wrote:
The Rare System works the in the exact same way... the only difference is that the probabilities are much much much worse...

Finding actually useful rare itens on Ver2 offline is pretty much impossible... Of course, it can be done... but.. meh.. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

If only HAusoka (or whoever has it's database) would come back... *sigh*....

Are we doomed than?:(

Ryna
Jan 26, 2005, 11:05 AM
On 2005-01-26 01:18, sviatgabor wrote:
Are we doomed than?:(

You're not totally "doomed," just don't expect to find anything really good anytime soon. The most common version 2 rares are Red Saber, Red Handgun, Red Daggers, Anti-Android Rifle, Ancient Saber, and Imperial Pick.

Depending on your character, you can make do with just the Red Handgun, Red Saber, and Imperial Pick.

The problem with hunting for other items is that they have insane drop rates and you cannot find rare weapons in quests.