PDA

View Full Version : Can't seem to edit my info

Orange_Coconut
Jan 22, 2005, 09:58 PM
I tried a few times editing my info (The first few times not realizing it hadn't changed). And I was wondering if this is happening to anyone else.

The dilemma is, no matter how many times I try to change the info in my profile, it comes out as it is now.

geewj
Jan 23, 2005, 12:00 AM
If you try and use an apostrophe then it wont work right now.

so either don't use apostrophes or if you do, put a backslash infront of it and it will work.

ie.

"I can't change my info"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prof_Frink on 2005-01-22 23:31 ]</font>

Orange_Coconut
Jan 23, 2005, 12:53 AM
Even without the apostrophes it doesn't seem to be working, thanks though.

Sitka
Jan 23, 2005, 01:44 AM
I have the same issue.

My birthdate is 12-08-60 and that's how it appears on my "edit your profile screen."

But on the profile screen, it says 12-08-69 - I ain't that young!

I also noticed some issues with editing one character and having another character's stats come up the same, but I think that issue has been resolved.

Oh well, I'm nine years younger - woot, woot!

Tomeeboy
Jan 23, 2005, 02:18 AM
There are some problems with the user settings feature on the site right now and we've been trying to get them ironed out with Gamespy. It's still a work in progress, but we'll hopefully have the problem fixed soon http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

As already mentioned, removing apostrophes (or putting backslashes (not front slashes) in front of them, might help get around the problem for now. Make sure you check every field to see if there is one you missed. If that doesn't work, then I'm not sure of another workaround. We'll try to get it patched up soon though, hang in there!