PDA

View Full Version : Do you think this guy really works for ST?

RedSchwar
Jan 23, 2005, 06:08 PM
The dude that said this on the main page:

I remind everyone that PSO:BB is a game worth playing, and while this game will have much of Sonicteam's attention, that GCN versions and servers will not be ignored.

Phantasy Star Universe is still in the developmental stages of production, I say this once again to dispel the early speculation rumors.

No information on the hearsay title PSODS. Does this mean it does not exist? Sorry, can't say. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Let it burn, Hunters in Maximum Attack!

Sonicteam would also like to send out a small thank you to the few players they had the opportunity to chat and play with 4 days ago. -Thanks for playing our game-

I mean come on. That's such generalized BS. Anybody could come up with that. PSU is in developmental stages? Anybody knows that!! ST logged on and played with people? Which version? Seriously. If ST were going to show up on a game, they would have announced it.

I think you're a big phony.

TheOneHero
Jan 23, 2005, 06:15 PM
On 2005-01-23 15:08, RedSchwar wrote:

I think you're a big phony.

I think you're gonna get flamed. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EJ
Jan 23, 2005, 06:19 PM
Well he does work for the Sega message board and is the Mod for the boards which in turn make him working for Sega. BUt he really isnt trying to convince anyone on that fact but working as a Mod for the offical boards does make him part of the sega team even though he isn't invole in making any games but only for the boards.

Tycho
Jan 23, 2005, 06:24 PM
I think Skorp once saw a Sonic Team representative chatting with people in the Ep3 lobbies.. So, might be true.

Ryna
Jan 23, 2005, 06:28 PM
On 2005-01-23 15:24, Tycho wrote:
I think Skorp once saw a Sonic Team representative chatting with people in the Ep3 lobbies.. So, might be true.

ST representatives have been known to show up in ep3 lobbies during organized tournaments. I remember asking one of them some questions during the last big tournament in June.

Superguppie
Jan 24, 2005, 05:34 AM
Well, since I can't post any comments to the message on the main page, think I'll do it here.
Without answering the question whether this person actualy works for ST, I do have one comment to one of the remarks.

...that GCN versions and servers will not be ignored.

Really? I haven't noticed. I mean, sure we got some new things to do over the past months, but I have found that that is pretty much the only attention we get. The block where my friends and me have been happily playing for over a year has been taken over by an FSODer and his merry band of drooling idiots a few weeks ago. Although I haven't had the discomfort of meeting the moron, many of my friends have. They complained about it and NOTHING has been done so far. The assholes are still there, and we are playing in closed teams (so no more new friends http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ) and try to find empty blocks to do it in. I feel homeless!
Guess I should write Sega myself too, to complain about it. But considering that nothing has been done so far, I have little hope.
I won't complain about the new things they put on, but if that's the only attention we get, I doubt I will stay much longer. Being on the run for not having my fun ruined ruins the fun...

RivaOni
Jan 24, 2005, 07:33 AM
sounds to melike gc pso has got the same probs as dc pso did, and ST promised that it would never happen, then again, when it gfirst started on DC they promised that it would stop anything like that

SLON
Jan 24, 2005, 07:48 AM
When a lobby FSODer turns up now, I make a beeline for the busiest Japanese block I can find; that way, if he follows me (which he seems able to do), then he will have to FSOD a lot of Jp players too. Hopefully, the more people who get FSOD, the more people will complain, and then Sega will do something about it. Plus I think that they are more likely to take notice of complaints from Japanese players than players from the EU.