PDA

View Full Version : GC PSO character create sistem

DESTRUCKTOR
Jul 11, 2002, 07:49 PM
Have it been improved; How? Are there new costumes/costume colors?

Rubesahl
Jul 11, 2002, 07:53 PM
There's an age control option I think, double the costumes now, and new faces and hairstyles but not as much as costumes. That's all that's known. download the character creation movies at http://www.hey.to/pso if you want to see it for yourself.

HeeroX
Jul 11, 2002, 07:57 PM
Yes. People were complaining about there only being tenager faces and everything, so they added a variety of faces, young, midium,fair, old, ragidy. And about the suites. They have added some suites for each character, but for every single suite on every character, they have an option where u can change the minor things on the costume. Such as the humar. For example, a Humar in a Black suit has white pads. You can change the colors of pads to all the colors avaliable. This will make it so not like 200 people on PSO will look the same. (although from all the millions that play PSO, not like it will do anything to devide the characters more better)

DESTRUCKTOR
Jul 11, 2002, 08:01 PM
what are the new costumes/ costume colors for the HUcast

Megaboy
Jul 11, 2002, 08:04 PM
I heard that you can change the height and weight of your char.

DESTRUCKTOR
Jul 11, 2002, 08:08 PM
I dont want/have the real player program, and the movies that arent real player arent working, where can I find those movies working and not being real player files?

HeeroX
Jul 11, 2002, 08:19 PM
I don't know of any place that has the videos in non real player format. Just download Real One(make sure u download the free version and not the trial because it'll run out in 30 days) from http://www.realone.com

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 11, 2002, 08:57 PM
HUnewearls have fencepost pantyhose and the black FOnewearl leggings as costume options =^-^=.

Rhete
Jul 11, 2002, 09:16 PM
On 2002-07-11 17:57, HeeroX wrote:
Yes. People were complaining about there only being tenager faces and everything, so they added a variety of faces, young, midium,fair, old, ragidy.

Age control? New faces? What are you guys smoking -_-

And about the suites. They have added some suites for each character, but for every single suite on every character, they have an option where u can change the minor things on the costume. Such as the humar. For example, a Humar in a Black suit has white pads. You can change the colors of pads to all the colors avaliable.

Not true. I've downloaded 3 of those videos, and the ONLY thing new shown was new costumes. No new hairstyles, and no new faces.

On 2002-07-11 18:04, Megaboy wrote:

That's so 2 years ago.

Parn
Jul 11, 2002, 09:59 PM
OMG STFU I HERD U CAN PAINT TEH FINGERNALEZ ON A HUNNYWERL PINK AND TAKE TEH CLOTHZ OFF SO KOOL HAHAH LOLZ

Kenks23
Jul 11, 2002, 10:06 PM
On 2002-07-11 19:59, Parn wrote:
OMG STFU I HERD U CAN PAINT TEH FINGERNALEZ ON A HUNNYWERL PINK AND TAKE TEH CLOTHZ OFF SO KOOL HAHAH LOLZ

lol

watashiwa
Jul 11, 2002, 10:50 PM
Oh, Jesus, Parn. Why you gotta make me laugh so hard all the time? =P

Parn
Jul 11, 2002, 10:52 PM
Uh. My signature links to something a lot funnier than what I typed. =P

Rubesahl
Jul 11, 2002, 11:39 PM
On 2002-07-11 19:16, Rhete wrote:

On 2002-07-11 17:57, HeeroX wrote:
Yes. People were complaining about there only being tenager faces and everything, so they added a variety of faces, young, midium,fair, old, ragidy.

Age control? New faces? What are you guys smoking -_-

And about the suites. They have added some suites for each character, but for every single suite on every character, they have an option where u can change the minor things on the costume. Such as the humar. For example, a Humar in a Black suit has white pads. You can change the colors of pads to all the colors avaliable.

Not true. I've downloaded 3 of those videos, and the ONLY thing new shown was new costumes. No new hairstyles, and no new faces.

On 2002-07-11 18:04, Megaboy wrote:

That's so 2 years ago.

1. Uh.... I think the age thing is that some faces look like older people. Go to hey.to/pso and see it yourself in the gallery.

2. You're right about not being to change certain parts of the costume but there ARE new hairstyles. Did you see the FOnewm character creation? I recall seeing one with sunglasses on the head. Not sure of the face though but I'm pretty sure I saw new ones. And there are double the costumes, isn't two bars double of what it was before http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif ?

3. He either said that as a joke or he hasn't been around since PSO Ver.1 was announced lol

Rubesahl
Jul 11, 2002, 11:40 PM
On 2002-07-11 20:52, Parn wrote:
Uh. My signature links to something a lot funnier than what I typed. =P

Omg! roflmao!! Now that's funny! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Where's the music from? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rubesahl on 2002-07-11 21:42 ]</font>

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Jul 12, 2002, 02:55 AM
From what I've seen in Ah King's Video the costumization has been had quite a face-lift so to speak. I'm happy, but I'd liek to see more haircuts for male characters along with some kind of way to make Andriods more Original. Imean playing as a HUcast must be a pain, you see soo many HUcasts that look exactly the same as you.

rena-ko
Jul 12, 2002, 04:13 AM
well... serial producion...

DESTRUCKTOR
Jul 12, 2002, 11:23 AM
hucast seems to have like: 25 costumes...

Defend
Jul 12, 2002, 03:22 PM
The droids have 27 costumes, the non-droids have 18 costumes. Many of the new costumes are old one's with highlights in a different colour. But some are all new too.

There's no aging option, and the faces are the same.. just new hairstyles, like 2 or 3 at most per character.

DESTRUCKTOR
Jul 12, 2002, 03:30 PM
It seems that all of them have 10 hairstyles...

Ian D
Jul 12, 2002, 10:10 PM
Now maybe some of you are confused, but this is what I think I heard (correct me if I'm wrong). I heard somewhere that the Fomar has an old man face, so maybe that is why some of you think you can pick a different age and why others of you think you can't. I guess no one is right or wrong on this, but of course I could be mistaken on the whole thing.

Defend
Jul 12, 2002, 10:24 PM
Well there weren't any new options in the creation menu...

Oops I meant 25 costumes for droids, not 27.

Parn
Jul 12, 2002, 10:31 PM
Bear in mind though, what is seen in the trial version seems to be based on the older versions of PSO. It's still open for change. I think the new Pioneer 2 shopping district and lobby is proof enough.

The latest batch of screenshots from IGN seems to validate this train of thought... for instance, look at the varying versions of the white costume on the HUmars in those screens. Red boots, extra black coloring, and the rest of the costume white? Certainly don't recall that costume being shown in Ah King's video.

Perhaps there's more customization features than we thought. It doesn't matter though... we won't know for sure until September 12th.

SSJChenZhen
Jul 13, 2002, 01:52 AM
I just hope they have more hair for humars...Although, the hair now is good...