PDA

View Full Version : Item: Is a Red Ring hacked into the game or is it found?

Wolvesalot
Jan 24, 2005, 08:29 PM
I have a Red Ring from my friend and i have been told that there is no such thing. Can anyone explain this?

Ryuko
Jan 24, 2005, 08:34 PM
The red ring may be released later by Sonic team (unlikely) but as of now, there is no way to get it without hacking it. This can be done because it does exist in the game data, but nothing can drop it.

And read the stickies, k?

TheOneHero
Jan 24, 2005, 08:37 PM
Read Before Posting (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=84571&forum=7&0)

Some more thoughts discussed here. (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=92949&forum=7&12)

pso54
Jan 24, 2005, 09:31 PM
i just noticed that i have a red ring, don't ask me how i got it, i had stopped playing for a long time and just got back n a couple weeks ago, and today after i saw the topics on the red ring i checked my bank and saw that i had one, required lvl 108, my highes character is 102... ya i don't kno if this is ne important information or not.

Ryuko
Jan 24, 2005, 09:37 PM
You picked it up from a duper/hacker. Chuck it away IMO.

Quo
Jan 24, 2005, 09:41 PM
On 2005-01-24 18:31, pso54 wrote:
i just noticed that i have a red ring, don't ask me how i got it, i had stopped playing for a long time and just got back n a couple weeks ago, and today after i saw the topics on the red ring i checked my bank and saw that i had one, required lvl 108, my highes character is 102... ya i don't kno if this is ne important information or not.

Red Ring's level requirement is 108. It was supposed to be 180. Which, as far as anyone can tell, is why it was never released.

Your Red Ring is hacked and mass duped. Just like all the others. It cannot be obtained legitimately.

Wolvesalot, couldn't you look halfway down the first page to see if your question had been asked? Make sure you check all of PSOW resources including prior threads (use the forum search tool, odds are your question has been asked and answered), before you post.