PDA

View Full Version : Been a long time, i need HL info for DC v2.

Kaervek
Jul 12, 2002, 12:54 AM
I'm buying v2 for DC again tomorrow (I lost my damned serial/access key) and in order for me to get online with it, i need to ask my mother to use her CC for the purchase of the HL. She needs the following info: How much total is it (US currency plz) for how much playtime. And how often is the payment? Last I remember is 10/15 bux for 3 months. Is this 5 bux a month, 15 bux every 3 months...? I think u can all understand the concern. Thanks and plz don't flame me for this newb question, it's been a while ^.^;

rbf2000
Jul 12, 2002, 12:59 AM
I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the credit card is billed just once for that amont, which won't be more than $15 for that three month period, (it's actually less - depending on the current conversion rate).

Kaervek
Jul 13, 2002, 06:00 PM
Well, turns out my Dreamcast laser was toasted, so after I bought a new laser for $15, I was too broke to buy ANOTHER v2. Is there anyone that doesn't play their DC v2 anymore or never has that would be willing to at least let me use it to play offline? It's been a long time since i've played pso and it's being so damned difficult =/ It would be greatly appreciated!

Ian D
Jul 13, 2002, 06:07 PM
Just steal it, that's what I did.

googles
Jul 13, 2002, 06:10 PM
v2 is 20 bucks now

Kaervek
Jul 13, 2002, 06:59 PM
I know I should just buy another copy, that's what I plan on doing Friday. But until then I would just like to at least play offline for a bit. Surely someone out there has abandoned v2 or DC entirely for the PC version. Anyone generous enough?

Rubesahl
Jul 13, 2002, 09:10 PM
I payed 10.72 last time http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif