PDA

View Full Version : Killing themselves

Dominitrus
Jan 26, 2005, 11:19 AM
Hi poeple, I've been trying for a sange this past few days and I have a question concerning Mil lilies, when I pipe them I consider it hard to kill them when they reach to a stage wherein they do the suicidal dance of death. So my question is, if they kill themselves does it affect the drop of the sange I'm after?

TheOneHero
Jan 26, 2005, 11:21 AM
On 2005-01-26 08:19, Dominitrus wrote:
Hi poeple, I've been trying for a sange this past few days and I have a question concerning Mil lilies, when I pipe them I consider it hard to kill them when they reach to a stage wherein they do the suicidal dance of death. So my question is, if they kill themselves does it affect the drop of the sange I'm after?

I doubt it. I've piped stuff from Mils before and they killed themselves before I could finish 'em off and still got my rare. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dominitrus
Jan 26, 2005, 11:29 AM
Ah I see, Just what I wanted to hear thanks for the reply.

Dhylec
Jan 26, 2005, 12:26 PM
a death is a death.. no matter how you killed it
just be ready & remember to make the best out of it.. not the other way around =3

KveerRaven
Jan 26, 2005, 01:53 PM
Yeah, I remember when I confused the hell out of a few Dominions. The 2 of the ended up killing each other and one still droped the rare I wanted, which ended up being my first Last Survivor, which was then replaced by my Dragon Slayer and Flowens 3084. Never ran into a problem with enemies comitting suicide or genocide and not dropping the appropriate allocated rare.

CGoodness
Jan 26, 2005, 04:17 PM
On 2005-01-26 10:53, KveerRaven wrote:
first Last Survivor

It's all oxy moron-like. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Akulamenuri
Jan 26, 2005, 07:05 PM
It doesn't affect drop rates, I saw the dance right before the Mil Lilly dropped my 1975 Agito with 15 hit untekked.

Flashlight
Jan 27, 2005, 07:10 AM
does AI players ID's affect drops?

So that u can let an AI player kill a enemy for you where he/she can get a very nice weapon...

Tycho
Jan 27, 2005, 09:44 AM
On 2005-01-27 04:10, Flashlight wrote:
does AI players ID's affect drops?

So that u can let an AI player kill a enemy for you where he/she can get a very nice weapon...

You mean the allied NPCs? No. The ID is based on player 1, that's it.