PDA

View Full Version : Best ID for area

Luis
Jan 26, 2005, 03:09 PM
lets make a post about the best ID for each area "overall", for example skyly got the best Caves, no question about that, and i like whitill Ruins, i would like to hear some opinions about yours areas and id.

HUcastShinobi
Jan 26, 2005, 03:21 PM
ID's dont affect levels, they can affect your character more, because the ID affects the finds, and the finds will affect what you can and cannot use, like a pinkal android is hopeless b/c he constantly finds items that help forces...
so baisically, there isnt a best level for an ID...

Luis
Jan 26, 2005, 03:24 PM
of course there is in example almost skyly ultimate caves drops the items are amazing, and if you compare to purple caves, the only item that worth hunting is the psyco wand for the mil lily. but you can find more items on skyly ultimate caves, you got it?

Ketchup345
Jan 26, 2005, 03:28 PM
All Ultimate?

Redria Forest seems very good. Whitill has a few great finds.
Skyly Caves is pretty good.
Mines I don't really have an opinion on.
Ruins go to Whitill, then maybe Oran or Yellowboze (last two have some good drops).
Temple doesn't seem all that good at all to me, but I'll say Greenill.
Spaceship doesn't seem that good either... No opinion here.
Gal Da Val and Towers I'm not sure about, but maybe Skyly and Redria.
Seabed is an ok area for Bluefull, though Yellowboze has a good set of finds there.

Luis
Jan 26, 2005, 03:33 PM
yeah all ultimate, thanks,i would like to hear more opinions about more players.

Solstis
Jan 26, 2005, 03:44 PM
Greenil Forest will make you cry with frustration.

Bluefull Forest will net you more Guilty Lights than you know what to do with, though the Holy Ray dragon drop is a nice touch.

DezoPenguin
Jan 26, 2005, 04:49 PM
Purplenum Temple stands out for me, what with the much-touted Yas9kM drop, and the added spice of the Spirit Garment (Del-D), Anti-Android Rifle (Merlan) and Kamui (Hildelt) just for good measure.

Greenill (if only because it's got the best drop for the Y2kH, and the only one that doesn't require rooting around the Spaceship), Skyly, Oran, and Yellowboze also seem functional to me.

Hrith
Jan 26, 2005, 05:27 PM
Forest -- Yellowboze, Whitill

Cave -- Skyly, Viridia

Mine -- Purplenum

Ruins -- Whitill (no contest)

VR Temple -- Purplenum, Oran

VR Spaceship -- Redria, Oran

Gal Da Val Islands -- Viridia, Pinkal

Seabed -- Skyly

Control Tower -- Skyly, Viridia

Advil wrote:
Pwned.

Luis
Jan 26, 2005, 05:36 PM
mmmmmmmmmm redia spaceships sounds good, i never did pay atention to that one

Vielka
Jan 26, 2005, 05:58 PM
On 2005-01-26 14:36, Luis wrote:
mmmmmmmmmm redia spaceships sounds good, i never did pay atention to that one

oh yea, if you want to do some redria SS runs let me know. Its been rather generous to me lately http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Akulamenuri
Jan 26, 2005, 07:03 PM
This is strickly my opinion

Ultimate

Forest- Redria
Caves- Skyly
Mines- Greenhill
Ruins- Whitill
VR Temple- Purplenum
VR Spaceship- Yellowboze
Central Control- Skyly
Seabed- Redria

Garm
Jan 27, 2005, 03:25 AM
after whitill ruins (*drool*) greennill mines and ruins are quite good, the drop rates aren't... skyly caves/seabed/tower are still my fav n_n never found a single drop but they're out there!

Flashlight
Jan 27, 2005, 05:14 AM
well I would say it like this:

Yellowboze for Body Parts drops
Pinkal for FOrces
Redria for support and God Items