PDA

View Full Version : PSO Plus drops messed up?

Blue-Hawk
Jan 27, 2005, 10:13 AM
Could it be possible that some of the drop rates in Plus were messed up when adding the new offline content?

I have been looking for a S-Reds arms Parts of Baranz and an Ancient Saber in Whitill. Still no saber after a year of looking.

The thing that leads me to think that the drops might be screwed is that lately, instead of Photon Drop's from Baranz and S-Reds,I seem to be getting 400+ to 500+ mesata. That's a rare event to happen. Could the drops be screwed? These are items I have been trying to find since I had my first character in ultimate almost 2 years ago.

Dhylec
Jan 27, 2005, 01:10 PM
nah that doesn't make sense..
why should St bother with the drop rates on plus?
i think you are just very unlucky or using questionable items that lowered the chances..

Blue-Hawk
Jan 27, 2005, 01:25 PM
On 2005-01-27 10:10, Dhylec wrote:
nah that doesn't make sense..
why should St bother with the drop rates on plus?
i think you are just very unlucky or using questionable items that lowered the chances..

I have no 'questionable items' as I am offline and have no belief in using a cheat device. I was just wondering if the mesata ammounts was something others have gotten.

Just makes me question the rates as well since it's been 10x + the ammount of said monster I killed with no drop.

Ryna
Jan 27, 2005, 02:13 PM
I have seen no evidence of drop rates being changed on Plus. For me, Plus has been more generous than Episode 1 and 2.

The fact of the matter is that you have rotten luck. Even if you have killed said monster 10x over, that doesn't mean it will drop the desired rare. Theoretically, your Gamecube could die before you find the item you want.

Blue-Hawk
Jan 27, 2005, 02:48 PM
On 2005-01-27 11:13, Ryna wrote:
Theoretically, your Gamecube could die before you find the item you want.

Please, don't tease me. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

HUcastShinobi
Jan 27, 2005, 02:50 PM
Srry man, but you are lying, PSO Plus has been out since September/October 2004... make sure you matched the id, it has an odds listed, cause if it doesnt, it hasnt been throughly proven to be dropped by that enemy...

Hrith
Jan 27, 2005, 03:57 PM
Don't say "you are lying" but "I think you are wrong" or "something does not make sense in what you said", etc.

Calling people liars is very insulting.

I can vouch for BH being trustworthy.

Solstis
Jan 27, 2005, 04:05 PM
On 2005-01-27 11:50, HUcastShinobi wrote:
Srry man, but you are lying, PSO Plus has been out since September/October 2004... make sure you matched the id, it has an odds listed, cause if it doesnt, it hasnt been throughly proven to be dropped by that enemy...

First character in Ultimate. Did not say "first character in PSO Plus Ultimate."

HUcastShinobi
Jan 27, 2005, 04:47 PM
ok ok, i get it... but still, maybe its just how long you play... or maybe the transfer... wait, my stuff isnt messed up on findings...

Jack
Jan 27, 2005, 06:33 PM
On 2005-01-27 11:50, HUcastShinobi wrote:

2003, actually. It came out alongside Episode III in Japan.

HUcastShinobi
Jan 27, 2005, 07:39 PM
1. you didnt read my second post
2. how many people do you think here can speak/read japanese?

im not trying to offend you, but im being serious...

Blue-Hawk
Jan 27, 2005, 09:39 PM
No offence taken, but please read before you post. I had the game since the non0plus release. Actually, I mislead. I played since day one of the US Dreamcast v1 release. >_<

Hrith
Jan 27, 2005, 10:31 PM
On 2005-01-27 16:39, HUcastShinobi wrote:
2. how many people do you think here can speak/read japanese?
PSO Ep1&2 and PSO Ep1&2 Plus in Japanese can have English language setting.

Ryna
Jan 28, 2005, 11:38 AM
On 2005-01-27 11:48, Blue-Hawk wrote:

On 2005-01-27 11:13, Ryna wrote:
Theoretically, your Gamecube could die before you find the item you want.

Please, don't tease me. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

There are a couple of items that I had been hunting for 2+ years when my Gamecube died on me. My replacement GC doesn't seem like it will last a long time and I doubt those particular items will turn up before it joins the old GC in the garbage.