PDA

View Full Version : Quest help plz..

Mits
Jan 27, 2005, 06:33 PM
i need help with this Quest im on, its the Qeast were you have to Collect Lionel's Body. I checked the database but it didn't help. i have all the parts accept for the parts the hunter has. Problem is i can't seem to find the hunter anyway.

Mixfortune
Jan 27, 2005, 06:36 PM
On 2005-01-27 15:33, Mits wrote:
i need help with this Quest im on, its the Qeast were you have to Collect Lionel's Body. I checked the database but it didn't help. i have all the parts accept for the parts the hunter has. Problem is i can't seem to find the hunter anyway.

The hunter is on Pioneer 2, next to the room with the quest counter.
If that doesn't work, you'll still missing a different part.

Mits
Jan 27, 2005, 06:40 PM
On 2005-01-27 15:36, Mixfortune wrote:

On 2005-01-27 15:33, Mits wrote:

The hunter is on Pioneer 2, next to the room with the quest counter.
If that doesn't work, you'll still missing a different part.

Horray i found him, i must have done something wronge >.< cuz i looked in that spot and he wasn't there. well ty http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mits
Jan 27, 2005, 06:54 PM
*sighs* i need some more help.. im trying to get the Soul Eater, Ive done all the missions and i told Sue no. Now the Database Quest walkthrouhs tell you to say no to her in the Unsealed door?.. it dosen't sound right so my qestion is do i have to talk to her in The unsealed door or talk to her in the mission you first find her in?

Dhylec
Jan 27, 2005, 11:48 PM
the first time that sue asks for your name, do not tell her.. otherwise you can't get soul eater in the last part of this substory

Mits
Jan 28, 2005, 12:40 AM
On 2005-01-27 20:48, Dhylec wrote:
the first time that sue asks for your name, do not tell her.. otherwise you can't get soul eater in the last part of this substory

yeah i found that out, ty http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ^.^ and no one has to post anymore i have just gotton the Soul Eater