PDA

View Full Version : Most Hated Famous Person...

HUcastShinobi
Jan 27, 2005, 08:44 PM
Which famous person do you hate the most and why?

G.W. Bush - Runs US like retard, steals our money, destroys economy, anti religion & gays/lesbians = anarchy

Jehosaphaty
Jan 27, 2005, 08:50 PM
On 2005-01-27 17:44, HUcastShinobi wrote:

G.W. Bush - Runs US like retard, steals our money, destroys economy, anti religion & gays/lesbians = anarchy

im fairly sure dubbya isnt anti-religion

TheOneHero
Jan 27, 2005, 09:09 PM
On 2005-01-27 17:50, Jehosaphaty wrote:

im fairly sure you are going to be flamed.

Topics like this usually get locked. -_-

Dhylec
Jan 27, 2005, 09:23 PM
there is a line between a good discussion & a lame bashing..
nothing against your opinion, but if you wanna vent on someone you dislike, use the rants =|

KodiaX987
Jan 27, 2005, 09:49 PM
You forgot Adolf.

Sagasu
Jan 27, 2005, 10:08 PM
Probably god,

How many angsty little brats dont curse his name every night? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sayara
Jan 28, 2005, 12:05 AM
Ya know theres so many people we hate yet are famous, its all in opinion.

I mean people hated Walt Disney, let alone Hitler or Someone else

Aredhel
Jan 28, 2005, 01:20 PM
It's not that I hate all celebrities, it's that I just. don't. care.

Thankfully, I keep my TV-watching to a minimum, so I don't really get inundated with people whom I have never met's personal lives.

So, essentially, I don't hate any celebrities. They go away once you turn of the television anyways (yes, even God), so why be angsty about it?

Hrith
Jan 28, 2005, 03:21 PM
On 2005-01-27 19:08, Sagasu wrote:
Probably God
But the thread is about a famous person; "person" suggests they exist.

Alive, it would probably be Jean-Marie Le Pen, leader of the French National Front.

Solstis
Jan 28, 2005, 03:39 PM
Nixon.

Sagasu
Jan 28, 2005, 03:41 PM
Theoretically speaking http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

HUcastShinobi
Jan 28, 2005, 03:57 PM
i see, but still, you can just say who you dislike and why, without uber bashing with facts, i just want to see other sides on peoples opinions on well known people... that doesnt mean we are flaming... if you lock this for that reason, thats technically abolishing our constitutional rights, we have the right to speak, and the rules on the fourm does not say we cant critisize celebrities/famous people... maybe you people should just try and look on the other side of things instead of your own. being stubborn doesnt help...

ABDUR101
Jan 28, 2005, 04:25 PM
On 2005-01-28 12:57, HUcastShinobi wrote:
if you lock this for that reason, thats technically abolishing our constitutional rights, we have the right to speak, and the rules on the fourm does not say we cant critisize celebrities/famous people...

Allow me to be an ass, and say that you have no rights on this forum. We, the staff, are God, Judge, Jury and if need be, Executioner. And even though the forum rules don't specifically say no flaming of famous people, any and every topic/post is under review by the staff. =]

maybe you people should just try and look on the other side of things instead of your own. being stubborn doesnt help...

Er, doesn't that kinda go against the purpose of this thread? To criticise famous people/celebrities? Why not just look at them in a different light and realise it doesn't really matter in the end, their life, their careers, who gives a shit. They're famous for whatever reason, doesn't make them inhuman on any standard, just means they got more press than the regular Joe.

I'd add to the thread, but there really isn't anyone famous that I don't personally dislike.

EJ
Jan 28, 2005, 04:34 PM
Paris Hilton is one I hate

She famous for doing nothing and makingg shitty shows >.>

rena-ko
Jan 28, 2005, 04:40 PM
well she parted her legs, didnt she?

but i'd prolly second her nomination here >_>

EJ
Jan 28, 2005, 04:45 PM
I still think she release those tapes on purpose.

Aredhel
Jan 28, 2005, 04:59 PM
i see, but still, you can just say who you dislike and why, without uber bashing with facts, i just want to see other sides on peoples opinions on well known people... that doesnt mean we are flaming... if you lock this for that reason, thats technically abolishing our constitutional rights, we have the right to speak, and the rules on the fourm does not say we cant critisize celebrities/famous people... maybe you people should just try and look on the other side of things instead of your own. being stubborn doesnt help...

That doesn't work here.

Being absolutely serious, you have to go to another forum if you want to have free-speech. People don't appreciate free-thought here, especially when they automatically assume that it's posted for debatable reasons.

Not trying to be an ass, either - It's just that PSOW is not the right place to post anything intelligent unless you want to face the mobs of people who complain about their lack of understanding.

No flame-wars here - just trying to clear some things up since the topic arose.

Madzozs
Jan 28, 2005, 06:37 PM
To add to what is being said, freedom of speech is a constitutional right given to all Americans in America. The internet is not owned, or governed by the U.S. Government therefore constitutional laws don't really hold water.

On a lighter note, I hate Eric Roberts. What a terrible actor.

ABDUR101
Jan 28, 2005, 06:58 PM
On a side note, I feel inclined to look up the people mentioned and see who they are. Good fun, minus Paris Hilton. (Sluts on the internet? Please, dime a dozen.)

But I will say this, that one guy with the crazy ass commercials about the using government money for funding of various things. Yeah, I'd wish him into a car accident, but entirely in an un-hateful-of-him-as-a-person way. =]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2005-01-28 16:00 ]</font>

RicoRoyal
Jan 28, 2005, 07:05 PM
On 2005-01-28 15:58, ABDUR101 wrote:
But I will say this, that one guy with the crazy ass commercials about the using government money for funding of various things. Yeah, I'd wish him into a car accident, but entirely in an un-hateful-of-him-as-a-person way. =]

You mean the guy with the question-mark tuxedo and some goofy looking hat? If so, then I'm in the same boat you're in. The man needs to not so much die... he just needs to stop breathing for... hmm... ever. Yeah, that works.

(I think I imagined the hat http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif)

Hrigg
Jan 28, 2005, 07:22 PM
I hate that guy!! He reminds me of my neighbor by the way he acts.

Does anybody have a rather sharp object they're not using...? XD

Allos
Jan 28, 2005, 07:35 PM
Hate's too strong of a word. Most of the time you only hate someone famous because you dislike their work or because you see them too often.

Solstis
Jan 28, 2005, 07:50 PM
On 2005-01-28 13:59, Aredhel wrote:

That doesn't work here.

Being absolutely serious, you have to go to another forum if you want to have free-speech. People don't appreciate free-thought here, especially when they automatically assume that it's posted for debatable reasons.

Not trying to be an ass, either - It's just that PSOW is not the right place to post anything intelligent unless you want to face the mobs of people who complain about their lack of understanding.

I'd like to see this mystical forum. I have yet to encounter it.

Also: This is a *game* forum, not to mention that we're all cranky jerks.

Also 2: Allos, stop using that "logic" stuff.

[edit]: Will the government pay us money if the question mark dude has an "accident?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2005-01-28 16:50 ]</font>

TheOneHero
Jan 28, 2005, 08:17 PM
On 2005-01-28 15:37, Madzozs wrote:
To add to what is being said, freedom of speech is a constitutional right given to all Americans in America.

Most people here don't live in America. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Hmm, well I guess to be on topic...

I dislike Daniel Radcliffe for his acting in Harry Potter. -_-

Sagasu
Jan 28, 2005, 08:19 PM
On 2005-01-28 13:59, Aredhel wrote:

That doesn't work here.

Lovely,

I really adore it when you people do this. Give us all a good laugh now http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Evil_Althena8
Jan 28, 2005, 10:09 PM
On 2005-01-28 16:05, RicoRoyal wrote:

On 2005-01-28 15:58, ABDUR101 wrote:

You mean the guy with the question-mark tuxedo and some goofy looking hat? If so, then I'm in the same boat you're in. The man needs to not so much die... he just needs to stop breathing for... hmm... ever. Yeah, that works.

(I think I imagined the hat http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif)

I think his name is Matthew Lesko. Yeah, He's very annoying, and loud. Eh, he's old and will probably croak soon.

Scrub
Jan 28, 2005, 10:13 PM
Brutus, for stabbing Caesar. What an asshole.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 28, 2005, 10:28 PM

Granted, I'd agree that he's probably the single most hated famous person known to American Pop Culture (and perhaps even international pop culture), but I would like to point out just one thing, and then I'm done with this thread.

Let's see you run a nation of 295,348,564 people who can't make up their collective minds to go right or left, while trying to sort out the advice of a dozen advisors, and travelling all over the world to talk to people and make speaches that someone wrote for you just barely the night before.

You may not agree with him. You may not like him. You may not like his policies. As a person, however, I assure you that he's characteristically stronger than you, and as unintelligent as you may believe him to be, you'd be unlikely to be able to compete with him in a battle of wits. Most of this nation's Presidents can be described to be on this sort of level. A person doesn't get into that position by accident.

navci
Jan 28, 2005, 11:00 PM
On 2005-01-27 19:08, Sagasu wrote:
Probably god,

How many angsty little brats dont curse his name every night? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I don't hate God. His fanclub, however, sucks big time.

Madzozs
Jan 29, 2005, 12:21 AM
On 2005-01-28 17:17, TheOneHero wrote:

On 2005-01-28 15:37, Madzozs wrote:
To add to what is being said, freedom of speech is a constitutional right given to all Americans in America.

Most people here don't live in America. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Hmm, well I guess to be on topic...

I dislike Daniel Radcliffe for his acting in Harry Potter. -_-

When you only take that part of the post, it does seem as though I was defending the person. If you look at my second sentence, you will clearly see that I explain that it doesn't matter where you live since the constitution doesn't really have anything to do with the internet, at least there aren't any amendments that I know of.

AUTO_
Jan 29, 2005, 01:03 AM
Usher.

hollowtip
Jan 29, 2005, 02:23 AM
On 2005-01-28 13:34, ForceEJ wrote:
Paris Hilton is one I hate

She famous for doing nothing and makingg shitty shows >.>

ditto, but it wasn't because of her shows, she blew up in popularity when that sex tape was released, and most people know her by that.

What's the most irritating and sad though is that a lot of teenage and younger women consider her someone they admire.

TheOneHero
Jan 29, 2005, 11:17 AM
On 2005-01-28 21:21, Madzozs wrote:

When you only take that part of the post, it does seem as though I was defending the person. If you look at my second sentence, you will clearly see that I explain that it doesn't matter where you live since the constitution doesn't really have anything to do with the internet, at least there aren't any amendments that I know of.

My bad, I thought you were the one that created this thread. >_>;; Same Avy and all. >_>;;

WashuSaotome
Jan 29, 2005, 12:54 PM
Meh. As of now, I am seriously hatin' those tween idols. (Hilary Duff being the main villain.) My cousin thinks I'm jealous because I'm, "Not like them." To be frank, I don't want to be a sell out, or I don't want a couple of albums popping out of my crapper every ten minutes. They can float away into the Chicago river for all I care.

Muah.

PJ
Jan 29, 2005, 03:25 PM
Thanks Washu, you reminded me of Hilary Duff.

I don't like her because she couldn't act before, and now because she thinks she can act, she thinks she can sing to.

She was in a live action Disney show. That is what she is known for. Has there ever been a good live action Disney show?

Outrider
Jan 29, 2005, 05:55 PM
On 2005-01-29 12:25, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
She was in a live action Disney show. That is what she is known for. Has there ever been a good live action Disney show?

There was definitely at least one. Just give me some time and I'll probably think of something.

A celebrity that I dislike? Hmm... maybe Vin Diesel? He's not very talented at all, and I'm not interested in his films. Of course, I love the Iron Giant, so maybe I'm speaking out of line.

WashuSaotome
Jan 29, 2005, 06:13 PM
Disney = The Home of Sellouts and Wannabes to come!

Think, in three years or so, we'll see the revival of some washed up child actors! ^-^

*Points to Raven*

"But everyone loves Raven!"

Firstly, weave. Secondly, her show is only funny if you're under the age of one. Lastly, she can't sing. There.

Dangerous55
Jan 29, 2005, 06:14 PM
Hate is the wrong here people...hate Bush? Uh, blah you can disagree but hate...come on. Hate celebs...well no that really doesnt work either. Maybe I am nitpicking...but hating Bush or a rapper is taking it a bit too far.

Hitler works, you know, considering the millions of people who died because of him and all.

Madzozs
Jan 29, 2005, 06:57 PM
What about the loads of people that died because of Bush?

touchet!

RicoRoyal
Jan 29, 2005, 07:11 PM
On 2005-01-29 15:57, Madzozs wrote:

touchet!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/iraq/casualties/facesofthefallen.htm

Wyndham
Jan 29, 2005, 08:41 PM
I dislike any famous person who dislikes Flavor Flav.

Jehosaphaty
Jan 30, 2005, 01:06 AM

touchet!

maybe if he rolled out the gas chambers and a death total that reached the millions. id hope no one would seriously try and categorize bush and hitler in the same boat, goodness.

SpikeOtacon
Jan 30, 2005, 01:09 AM
Milli Vanilli.

AUTO_
Jan 30, 2005, 01:57 AM
On 2005-01-29 22:06, Jehosaphaty wrote:

touchet!

maybe if he rolled out the gas chambers and a death total that reached the millions. id hope no one would seriously try and categorize bush and hitler in the same boat, goodness.

People do it all the time...it's a freedom we have when someone sees their favorite musician whore himself about the Bush campaign and then they suddenly get an urge to be political.

I think Prince Harry has a little more to worry about being compared to Hitler, though.

Outrider
Jan 30, 2005, 04:04 AM
On 2005-01-29 22:09, SpikeOtacon wrote:
Milli Vanilli.

I think one of them actually killed himself.

geewj
Jan 30, 2005, 05:15 AM
On 2005-01-29 22:57, AUTO_ wrote:

People do it all the time...it's a freedom we have when someone sees their favorite musician whore himself about the Bush campaign and then they suddenly get an urge to be political.

You've got the freedom to stab out your eyes with an icepick too. But that doesn't make your logic sound.

_Ted_
Jan 30, 2005, 05:48 AM

touchet!

1411 to 6 million

Wow, good comparison.

BWS-1
Jan 30, 2005, 06:15 AM
On 2005-01-29 15:14, Dangerous55 wrote:
Hate is the wrong here people...hate Bush? Uh, blah you can disagree but hate...come on. Hate celebs...well no that really doesnt work either. Maybe I am nitpicking...but hating Bush or a rapper is taking it a bit too far.

Hitler works, you know, considering the millions of people who died because of him and all.

word

Hrith
Jan 30, 2005, 07:02 AM
Joseph Stalin and Mao Tse Tung killed even more people than Adolf Hitler, does that makes them on your list ? just wondering.

Ted, way more than 1411 people died because of Bush, a French organisation counted over 10 000, and these were only civilians >_>

And, D55, I really hate the person I mention, if I could kill him and not go to jail afterwards, I would without a second thought (well, you might add that goes for many people, but for him, I really mean it).

And that "number of innocents killed" is kinda hypocritical. I agree that 6 millions is a whole lot, but a person killing 10 people is no less of a monster.

And even if a president only killed one person, but that person would be your wife/kid, etc., you would consider them the worst villain ever.
*shrugs*

Hrigg
Jan 30, 2005, 09:11 AM
Thanks Kef, I was just thinking of that when they said Adolf Hitler. Stalin killed most of his generals in fear they would kill him and take over. Hitler was bad, but Stalin was worse.

Madzozs
Jan 30, 2005, 10:15 AM
Pol Pot had a nice kill count going for him for a while as well.

Also, to whoever said the comment about being political after their favorite musician or whatever, yeah that is annoying. I have to deal with that quite a bit, but since I've been political since I was 12, when I started readng up on history seriously, I don't fit in there.

It was a nice try though.

Also, comparing one person, Hitler, who is considered a mass murdering fuckhead by most people in the world, to another person, Bush, who is also considered a mass murdering fuckhead by many people in the world, isn't that tough. This is a thread based on each individual posters opinion, so telling someone they are wrong is quite foolish.

Aredhel
Jan 30, 2005, 12:46 PM
On 2005-01-30 07:15, Madzozs wrote:
This is a thread based on each individual posters opinion, so telling someone they are wrong is quite foolish.

No, it's called conversational development, and that is probably the very reason by which it will be locked very soon.

In any case, Hitler only ever killed one person, and that was his found-to-be-homosexual inner-circle compatriote Rohm. Other than that, he lead millions of other people into making individual choices to kill millions of others. Blame his persuasion all you want, but Hitler did not press the button to release the Zyklon B. People absolve responsibility for their choices and very few recognize that they are free and that they are responsible for themselves and that nobody, not even a German Dictator, owns them and their actions.

Hitler was a horrible man with horrible ideals (albeit good intentions...maybe) but he was not a mass murderer, and neither is Bush. If Bush is, then you are as well - you pay taxes to fund his war just as much as the next person (if you live in America), so why are you so hellbent on killing Iraqis? You're not, and neither is he.

It's really too bad that so few realize this, and that we continue to sheepishly follow the same villains the mass-media has portrayed and exemplified for the last 50 years. Resonance from a time where people did what they were told because they had to.

Individual choices.

Madzozs
Jan 30, 2005, 02:08 PM
Okay, you had me with you at the part with Hitler never actually releasing the gas, if anyone that would be Himler(i think that was the name).

But you stretched a bit for the last part. Saying that a person pays taxes, and that causes them to be mass murderer. If we were going by minute degree to see everyone in the world that was responsible, I suppose that is valid, but for actual conversation, you are stretching.

_Ted_
Jan 30, 2005, 02:55 PM
On 2005-01-30 04:02, Kef wrote:
[quote]

Ted, way more than 1411 people died because of Bush, a French organisation counted over 10 000, and these were only civilians >_>

And Hitler killed way more than 6 million, good point.

Aredhel
Jan 30, 2005, 03:30 PM
On 2005-01-30 11:08, Madzozs wrote:
Okay, you had me with you at the part with Hitler never actually releasing the gas, if anyone that would be Himler(i think that was the name).

But you stretched a bit for the last part. Saying that a person pays taxes, and that causes them to be mass murderer. If we were going by minute degree to see everyone in the world that was responsible, I suppose that is valid, but for actual conversation, you are stretching.

Exactly right - I stretched it and it seemed absurd. That's because it is - thinking that Bush is a mass-murderer is just as ridiculous as thinking that all American tax-payers are mass-murderers merely because they pay taxes.

It's all the smallest decisions by the biggest people that make the largest differences in the smallest people's lives.

BOC
Jan 30, 2005, 03:45 PM
ya know what? plenty have said hitler was evil, bush is evil yet not one has mention old osama or sadam. are these not the evils that have sent america to war? not making any kind of point i just think its interesting.

but oooo god i can't stand kelly & jack osbourne. i don't know if they put a show on 4 the camera, but they seem like the two most spoilt little brats on the face of the earth. Inconsiderate, loud and not very nice.

i have a friend who despise shaun penn with a vengence. for no real reason. other than 'he only does movies he thinks hes gonna win oscars for'. rite. okay.

yet claims to love tom hanks...... but we all love tom!

PEACE!!!

Dangerous55
Jan 30, 2005, 04:00 PM
On 2005-01-30 04:02, Kef wrote:

Joseph Stalin and Mao Tse Tung killed even more people than Adolf Hitler, does that makes them on your list ? just wondering.

And, D55, I really hate the person I mention, if I could kill him and not go to jail afterwards, I would without a second thought (well, you might add that goes for many people, but for him, I really mean it).

And that "number of innocents killed" is kinda hypocritical. I agree that 6 millions is a whole lot, but a person killing 10 people is no less of a monster.

And even if a president only killed one person, but that person would be your wife/kid, etc., you would consider them the worst villain ever.
*shrugs*

Of course they all make, Hitler is just Hitler, everyone knows he is evil.

And you are missing the point...did Bush "kill" those people because he hated them like Hitler or Stalin did? No, and do you think he doesnt honestly feel terrible whenever more people die? Argue it all you want but Bush is not heartless and he can not even be compared to Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hannibal Lector, Sauron or whatever.

Every President has somehow caused the death of people...I don't think any of them wanted it too happen. Put your politics aside and use common sense.

Hrith
Jan 30, 2005, 04:44 PM
Using common sense, my conclusion is not that "they did not ant it to happen" or "they did not mean it to happen that way" (lmao); my conclusion is: they are self-centered jerks who don't mind slaughtering innocents if it gets them more votes.
Of course Bush makes apologizing speeches, duh, he HAS to, but I don't think he personally cares he killed 10 000 innocents people.

And saying you're sorry after killing people means nothing, nothing.

And politics don't interfere, as far as I'm concerned, since I'm not a US citizen, not even a US resident; I won't judge as an outsider.

Thanks for clarifying your point, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kef on 2005-01-30 13:45 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Jan 30, 2005, 05:33 PM
Man, only at PSOW can a simple poll be turned into some fucking philosophical discussion about evil.

Aredhel
Jan 30, 2005, 05:48 PM
On 2005-01-30 14:33, KodiaX987 wrote:
Man, only at PSOW can a simple poll be turned into some fucking philosophical discussion about evil.

Now, if that were really true, do you think that we would all be having this conversation? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

navci
Jan 30, 2005, 05:48 PM

Word.

Dangerous55
Jan 30, 2005, 06:19 PM
Bush did not slaughter thousands of Iraqis to get more votes.

This is stupid. Bush is not evil no matter how much you disagree with him.

KodiaX987
Jan 30, 2005, 06:59 PM
On 2005-01-30 14:48, Aredhel wrote:

Now, if that were really true, do you think that we would all be having this conversation? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I never talked about the actual quality of the philosophical discussion. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Realist
Jan 30, 2005, 08:09 PM
AARON CARTER.

Hrith
Jan 30, 2005, 08:30 PM
On 2005-01-30 15:19, Dangerous55 wrote:
Bush did not slaughter thousands of Iraqis to get more votes.

This is stupid. Bush is not evil no matter how much you disagree with him.
Nice way to distort what I said into completely another thing.

And I did not insult your point of view.

AUTO_
Jan 31, 2005, 12:01 AM
I don't think he could've worded it differently Kef.

Dangerous55
Jan 31, 2005, 08:31 PM
On 2005-01-30 17:30, Kef wrote:

Nice way to distort what I said into completely another thing.

And I did not insult your point of view.

What did I distort? I am lost.

I never said or thought you insulted my point of view.

Jehosaphaty
Jan 31, 2005, 11:46 PM
i guess considering president bush has a normal-working conscience is out of the question?

*edit--define normal and working yourself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jehosaphaty on 2005-01-31 20:48 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jan 31, 2005, 11:57 PM

You're only famous here amongst the old crowd, can I list you as my most hated semi-famous person amongst users who have been here long enough to even give two shits?

You can list me then ok?!

(Lets stay civil and mature, I don't want this to turn into a flame session that I have to end up banning someone. *hides semi-erectionada at mention of banning someone* )

Besides, why can't we all go back to hating Cheney? Or just Saddam? Where are all the people we used to love to despise?!

Dead? Caught?

Dangerous55
Feb 1, 2005, 12:45 PM
Yeah I aint a big fan of Cheney either...and back on topic...for people on here, Ness, it seems.

Solstis
Feb 1, 2005, 01:05 PM
On 2005-02-01 09:45, Dangerous55 wrote:
Yeah I aint a big fan of Cheney either...and back on topic...for people on here, Ness, it seems.

It's not you? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I acutally respect Cheney (what a mofo). Not to say that I like him or his policies, but he's got style, that man.

HUcastShinobi
Feb 1, 2005, 08:30 PM

it wasnt a poll, but only on PSOW can you turn hating celebrities into a fight over death counts. but heres a good point to all you people. Hitler - over 6 million jews. Bush - 1411 Americain Soldiers (which are mostly 18-21 not intending to even be there) and probably 5000-8000 Arab people.
Now PLEASE get back on the topic before this gets too far out of hand, and ill now change my position of hated celebrities to... Micheal Jackson... this most likely should be self-exclamatory, cause hes worse than Bush, but Bush might bring down this country in his last year if we arent careful, so just let the gays/lesbians have their way, cause it doesnt bother me, cause im not being flirted on by a gay, am i? what about you?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUcastShinobi on 2005-02-01 17:31 ]</font>

Allos
Feb 1, 2005, 09:23 PM
On 2005-02-01 17:30, HUcastShinobi wrote:

Bush - 1411 Americain Soldiers (which are mostly 18-21 not intending to even be there)

Regardless if they intended to or not, they're soldiers. I don't think US troops that joined up just before WWII intended to be there either, but it's their job.

Dangerous55
Feb 1, 2005, 11:13 PM
On 2005-02-01 10:05, Solstis wrote:

It's not you? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I acutally respect Cheney (what a mofo). Not to say that I like him or his policies, but he's got style, that man.

I was going to say me but it would be tooting my own horn.

Jehosaphaty
Feb 1, 2005, 11:33 PM
On 2005-02-01 17:30, HUcastShinobi wrote:
cause it doesnt bother me, cause im not being flirted on by a gay, am i? what about you?

huh? are you saying you're okay with gays/lesbians because they dont hit on you? does that logic sound ignorant to anyone other than me?.

on topic...uhm, id say that sammy sosa was on my list of famousish people to dislike, but since the cubbies gave him the boot, yeehaw.

AUTO_
Feb 1, 2005, 11:51 PM
Speaking of Bush, he's speaking in a small ass city nearby me this thursday in Montana...but tickets are already sold out.

It would be cool to go even if I don't especially care...I mean, how often do you get to see a President?

Gospel240
Feb 4, 2005, 06:12 PM
Michael Jackson, Adof Hitler (So sue me, i forgot how to spell his name or GW Bush (Its 50-50 how many ppl like and hate him).

SJ
Feb 9, 2005, 01:39 PM
On 2005-01-29 15:13, WashuSaotome wrote:
Disney = The Home of Sellouts and Wannabes to come!

Think, in three years or so, we'll see the revival of some washed up child actors! ^-^

*Points to Raven*

"But everyone loves Raven!"

Firstly, weave. Secondly, her show is only funny if you're under the age of one. Lastly, she can't sing. There.

Yup, despite the show being named after her she's the least talented.
Personally though, I like some of the actors in that show.
SJ
(oh and for the usher thing earlier, yeah he sucks big time, I hate most rappers in general too.)

HUcastShinobi
Feb 9, 2005, 02:50 PM
maybe you shouldnt post on stone-age topics...

digigram
Feb 9, 2005, 03:04 PM
I know this is a bit late in the thread but,
thats technically abolishing our constitutional rights

Constitutional rights don't apply to the internet or these forums shinobi. Just though I'd let you know.

The admins of PSOW are the presidents and senate of PSOW and whatever they say, goes. They can tell you what is welcome and what is not, if they feel a thread someone has made is damaging to the overall moral of PSOW, they can shut it down without bothering to ask you and STILL not be violating you're supposed rights.

learn a little about what you speak of before becoming a scholar on "internet consitutional rights" when they don't exist.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2005-02-09 12:05 ]</font>

Aredhel
Feb 9, 2005, 03:07 PM
On a somewhat now-unrelated note, I found this funny:

Boy, I feel safer now that Martha Stewart is behind bars. O.J. and Kobe are walking around; Osama Bin Laden too, but they take the one woman in America willing to cook and clean and work in the yard and haul her off to jail." - Tim Allen

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

digigram
Feb 9, 2005, 03:11 PM
Now, to add to the topic.

Britney spears = for obvious talentless reasons.
Paris Hilton = she is a total cunt, starves her dogs/treats them like accesories.

i'm sure there are more. Can't think right now, too busy.

HUcastShinobi
Feb 9, 2005, 03:29 PM
id just let you know that i KNOW THIS! lord, im going to request this to be locked, cause this will keep coming back for more discussion and the risk of bash-fests...

SJ
Feb 10, 2005, 03:44 AM
On 2005-02-09 11:50, HUcastShinobi wrote:
maybe you shouldnt post on stone-age topics...

The last post I looked at was 5 days old, I didn't realise that was stone age...

Rainbowlemon
Feb 10, 2005, 06:24 AM
Don't know if y'all Americans'll know who she is, but I really really can't STAND this woman called Lisa Riley who used to present You've Been Framed on a Saturday night...she was possibly the most awful actor I've ever seen, and it literally made me shudder having to watch her.

The_Pea_Guy
Feb 10, 2005, 06:49 AM
On 2005-02-10 03:24, Antimony wrote:
Don't know if y'all Americans'll know who she is, but I really really can't STAND this woman called Lisa Riley who used to present You've Been Framed on a Saturday night...she was possibly the most awful actor I've ever seen, and it literally made me shudder having to watch her.

I agree. A right bloody Dingle she was.

Neith
Feb 10, 2005, 09:32 AM
I dont know his name, but the lead singer of the Hives- He just really irritates me for reasons I dont know. His squeaky voice may be the culprit...

tank1
Feb 11, 2005, 04:31 AM
Bill Gates any1 who is responible for the your pc has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown message needs to be shot!

HotWaterDeath
Feb 12, 2005, 02:35 PM
On 2005-02-10 06:32, UrikoBB3 wrote:
I dont know his name, but the lead singer of the Hives- He just really irritates me for reasons I dont know. His squeaky voice may be the culprit...

Pele Almqvuists or something along those lines, and -yes! - he is incredibly annoying (Or at least his "act" is)Considering the Hives were assembled in a manner similar to The Sex Pistols and N'Sync (Your average pop-singing assembly so to speak, its all part and parcel of "maintaining the facade". I'm sure he might very well be a nice guy when you meet him face-to-face and he doesn't have to "put on an act".

As for celebrities that annoy the snot out of me, I needn't look any further than Fat Mike (Singer, bassist of the crappulant NOFX). "Punk"voter.com, indeed. I suppose commanding armies of thirteen year olds is "punk-rock" nowadays. About as "punk" as a neatly ironed, mass-produced, "anarchy" tee-shirt from a local shopping mall. Oi!

AUTO_
Feb 12, 2005, 02:47 PM
On 2005-02-12 11:35, HotWaterDeath wrote:

On 2005-02-10 06:32, UrikoBB3 wrote:

Pele Almqvuists or something along those lines, and -yes! - he is incredibly annoying (Or at least his "act" is)Considering the Hives were assembled in a manner similar to The Sex Pistols and N'Sync (Your average pop-singing assembly so to speak, its all part and parcel of "maintaining the facade". I'm sure he might very well be a nice guy when you meet him face-to-face and he doesn't have to "put on an act".

It's called an ego, and he's a performer. Lots of musicians have them.

HotWaterDeath
Feb 13, 2005, 10:41 PM
It's called an ego, and he's a performer. Lots of musicians have them.

Hmmm. I'm not denying the possibility of such. But I'm pretty sure its just an act. A little game of make-believe. Kind've like their "money-cow" of a band, assembled by record exec's.