PDA

View Full Version : What the HELL!!! is wrong with people??

paladin196922
Jul 12, 2002, 01:11 PM
Don't take the subject of this post wrong, Granted there are alot of very nice people who still play. But as of late all i have noticed is a great game basically flushed down the toilet (sigh). And the last few weeks have proven it to me. And because of it need to make a few comments to get a few things off my chest. So here goes.

I have been playing this game for the last 14 months and very proud of my level 156 humar, and very please with the friends i have made. BUT!!!! as of late it seem this once fantastic game has more then ever become run over with shyt for brain ass holes. Lets face it fsod'ers and rsod'ers are all over the place. And from what i can tell are not gunna go away any time soon. Because these Fuck heads who make these codes and the little panzy asses who use them to destroy others enjoymnet think there all that. Well as far as i am concerned they can take the cheat device and shove it up there asses. Dont get me wrong i know lots of people who have cheat devices and are very very nice but i think you know the people i reference.

Secondly all of a sudden these days i have run accross these sniveling, slobbering IDIOTS!! who supposably have met a girl on line and have this so called relationship!! and break up!!! and now are like all upset over it and they just can go on with life. How rediculious, you fall for someone that i am 99.9% positive you have not even met. chances are it's some guy pretending to be a girl FCOL. How sad to think that someone is that desperate, Get your lazy asses up out of your chiar put your fricken controller down and get out into the real world i know it's a big bad place but at least it's reality and not fantasy.

But the sadest most frustrating and what i think is just plan discusting thing of late are the ass holes who go out and find female players granted there out there i know a few, one of which is very near and dear to my heart in the realy world not the fantasy world. They treat them like SHYT!!!, stalk them follow them all over the place. Call them all sorts of nasty hurtfull names, treat them like there there own personal property try to control them and who the can play,talk and hang out with. and then make threats against them and there friends when the get sick of the shit and tell these guys to F off. FCOL if that's how they are in playing a game i would hate to see these people in the real world, i shutter to think what they are really like.

I am not going to name any names that's not necessary, i just needed to blow off some steam and try to point out a few sad sickening things. As of late other then the hand full of friends that still play with i really and wondering if there is any intelligent life forms that paly PSO. Because i have not met any lately. and from what i have seen lately i am not sure i want to take a chance on meeting any one new. Maybe it's just time for me to retire from what was a great game. Who knows....

TeamPhalanx
Jul 12, 2002, 01:30 PM
Rants such as yours have been made before...

Just deal with it; with online games, there'll always be cheaters, morons, losers, etc.

Last_Saiyan
Jul 12, 2002, 01:32 PM
I feel your pain buds, but yes rants like that had been made before and are more appropriate where the Rant section is.

Wewt
Jul 12, 2002, 01:34 PM
Maybe you should calm down a bit, stop calling people assholes, sad, pathetic etc. Since you're the one that is writing up paragraphs letting out your anger over something that is just a "game"?

Parn
Jul 12, 2002, 01:36 PM
As of late? The game was overrun with these people for quite a long time. I'm surprised you just now finally started venting, as most of us did that many, many months ago.

My suggestion to you is to put the game aside for awhile, play something else, and consider coming back for the GameCube release of PSO. Fresh new start.

Bootilicus
Jul 12, 2002, 02:23 PM
I have been somewhat fortunate enough to not run into any bullies on PSO. But then again, I don't hang out in the lobby..I start a team and whether it be play alone or with someone I start off playing right away.

Paladin...I think you were at Puck 5 last nite...I figure you showed up from my topic/posting. I'm a true gamer..just want to have fun and meet dependable nice gamers to hook up and play with. If ya ever want to hook up and kill some monsters together..let me know. Send me a personal message if you want to.

Daikarin
Jul 12, 2002, 06:33 PM
You can't quit the game! I still haven't got my modem so I can't still play with you!

But seriously, I think you're right. When I got CKed the only thing I could think about was getting revenge against that jackass TACHIBANA, by getting a gameshark just for the pleasure of doing the same thing to him. (Just a thought)

The best thing to do is meet up in a deserted lobby, and avoid the hostile aliens.

Relax, there still are some friendly aliens around http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif