PDA

View Full Version : GC-Quest: Has V Day and W Day quests started yet?

Crystal_Shard
Jan 28, 2005, 05:04 AM
Valentine's Day is coming soon... which means those quests should be up shortly. Anyone knows
if the quests for V Day are up yet? I seem to remember that the last time, a Heart Key
was available for White Day with a Valentine's Chocolate, and I missed out the last time.

I've no intention of missing it this time. ^_^

So, does anyone know if the quests are up yet or soon to be up? And for that matter, if the
Heart Key present is still in effect, does anyone mind helping me in those quests? ^_^

Ryna
Jan 28, 2005, 06:48 AM
The Valentine Day quests have not been uploaded yet. Also, no mention of them have been made yet on Minhiro yet.

Crystal_Shard
Jan 28, 2005, 10:47 AM
Hm, thanks Ryna. I thought I spotted someone talking about somewhere on the forum so I was
getting a little curious. :3

Oh well. I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled for any news.

BrokenHope
Jan 28, 2005, 02:03 PM
On 2005-01-28 07:47, Crystal_Shard wrote:
Hm, thanks Ryna. I thought I spotted someone talking about somewhere on the forum so I was
getting a little curious. :3

Oh well. I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled for any news.

Someone mentioned they had been put up on xbox pso, they aren't up on GC yet.

rena-ko
Jan 28, 2005, 02:11 PM
hm, i heard they didnt even put the xmas deco down on psox...

Sitka
Jan 28, 2005, 02:27 PM
As of yesterday, they took down the Christmas decor and put up the Valentine's Day decor.

I went ahead and got two chocolates made yesterday - pretty easy - if boring.

Is it worth getting several of those things saved in my bank? I've never done this quest before.

Crystal_Shard
Jan 28, 2005, 10:46 PM
If it's the correct chocolate, you should be able to get a free Heart Key from the White Day quest
with it.. But I'm not certain if the chocolate you get in that quest simply adds weird status
effects or whether it is the one you need to get the heart key. The guides were a little vague
about it. :3

Oh well.

NeoLon
Jan 29, 2005, 04:44 PM
The Valentines Chocolate you make can be used with the White Day quest to get the Heart Key. The regualar Chocolate you buy from Gallon is the one that you can cook with NOL, I belive, to make it do status effects and stuff.