PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to figure out how many mats I've used?

Zeroy
Jan 29, 2005, 10:11 PM
Is it possible to figure out how many materials I've used so far? I want to follow cHaOsMaZtA's, RicoRoyal's, and Quo's stat maxing guides but I need to know my exact material usage.

Hrigg
Jan 29, 2005, 10:14 PM
Not that I know of...

Dhylec
Jan 29, 2005, 10:41 PM
yes, use the character manager program from download section
http://www.pso-world.com/downloads/psocharmngr.zip

Garm
Jan 30, 2005, 08:04 AM
What dhylec said. be sure to get on a lvl wich ends with and 5 or 0 (multiples of 5). Now look at the stats you have (nothing equipped) and add mats till the char in the program has the same stats.

like: lvl 5 humar, 500 atp is your char. Select humar in the program, lvl 5. Now start adding mats till his base atp is 500. The amount of mats you used is the mats your in-game chars used.

Tycho
Jan 30, 2005, 12:29 PM
I think there was a way to reset Material usage (which had some side-effects like forgetting techniques, losing C-mode rank and items still on that character).
If you'd use that you would be back at zero. All bad materials you would ever have used would be un-done.

Other than that.. you could compare your base stats with the stats in the PSOW character guides. Or if you only want to know how many you can still use, use materials until you can't anymore (count them), then just reset without saving.