PDA

View Full Version : Bastard

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 31, 2005, 04:12 AM
My little brother brought over two friends this weekend.

One kid. Cool. No problems. Under control. Played RE:4's mercenaries game with me. Nice guy. Known him for years. Seen him mature from a peanut butter throwing kid, to adjusting to moving to a new city and school.

Other kid. Always caused trouble. Shoplifted in the past. Well knownb jerk. Ate everything he got his hands on. Throws down PS2 controllers. "Uses" the bathroom(I'll get back to that). Spilled half a carton of milk and left it there. Drinks five or so sodas. Wears my shoes and dirties the hell outta them without asking. All around prick and bastard little 15 year old.

1. This isn't your house.
2. You're not allowed to run amok and act a fool.
3. You can't eat EVERYTHING without asking for ANYTHING.
4. You shouldn't make a fucking mess and expect the people who live here to clean it up.
5. You're a guest in a friend's home. At least act like a considerate human being or "friend".

Fucking asshole this guy.

He used the toilet. Seemed to be in there a while. Okay. Great #2. He's been here 3 days straight now in and out. I wait my turn and enter the bathroom minutes later to find a new current pet peeve of mine:

Feces is sticking to a whole unraveled roll of 200 or so sheets of toilet paper. It is overflowing inside the trash can. Some with the majority of the feces is neatly folded and tucked under a lot of trash. A hidden little treasure chest, if you will. He found more under the sink and dropped a tube of something onto the floor in clear view and left it there.

Wow.
You ignorant little fuckwad.

Wipe your ass and put the tissue in the toilet, stupid kid.

You're 15 years old and don't know how to take a crap without failing it like you failed your math test?!

If this bastardous use of the toilet was NOT intentional, I feel <-> this sorry for you. Why? because you haven't been beaten to death by your parents or the rest of the world for being an all around idiot.

Someone pulled this stunt in my workplace's public restroom. It was an unwelcome surprise for damn sure.

Try this crap when you're on your own, guy. If you get roomies, even better. They are gonna give you hell for pulling this kinda stunt in a place they pay for.

This guy needs a wake up call.

Here's hoping he sees the error of his ways and grows up soon enough. Sadly, I don't think this is going to happen anytime soon.

If anyone stands up for this guy based on my rant with some smartass remark or comment with no supporting arguement, I hate you too.

I need a way to cool down.

EJ
Jan 31, 2005, 04:17 AM
I would be yelling at the little fuckward and throwing him out on his ass if I found that shit in my house.

Even if he is your brother's friend kick his ass out of the house for being a little retard.

navci
Jan 31, 2005, 05:23 AM
Stuff those shit back in his mouth.
Talk to your bro, tell him this dude is not welcome until he knows where to put his poop.

Hrigg
Jan 31, 2005, 07:31 AM
Stuff those shit back in his mouth.

I could not have said it better. That kid deserves that.

BWS-1
Jan 31, 2005, 07:55 AM
15 years old!?

More like ... 5 years old. Wow man that is sick and immature.

I'd say ... copy paste what is in that post you showed us and send that to that retarded kid's parent.

Hrith
Jan 31, 2005, 08:35 AM
Yeah do that, and then beat the hell oout of him, what I would do, despite the age difference, call that a "wake up call".

Ancient
Jan 31, 2005, 05:17 PM
Well in this kids defense...he might have be raised by monkeys. He doesnt throw his poo does he?

Even in 3rd world countries his kind of behavior is considered unacceptable. If he was a cave man, freshly thawed out of a block of ice, and frightened by our loud spinning water bowls, then yeah maybe I could see that.

RicoRoyal
Jan 31, 2005, 05:41 PM
You've done nothing to stop this, why? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Beat the living shit out of the little fuckhead and then make him eat said shit.

On 2005-01-31 01:12, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Here's hoping he sees the error of his ways and grows up soon enough. Sadly, I don't think this is going to happen anytime soon.

Duh. Of course it's not going to happen. Here's hoping you pull your pants up from around your ankles and actually do something about this. HURT HIM. This more than likely wont show him anything, but for fucks sake, defend your fucking castle (home if you will http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif). I'm rooting for ya' all the way.

KodiaX987
Jan 31, 2005, 07:36 PM
Why haven't you killed him already? Are you telling me you're a pussy?!

J3553
Jan 31, 2005, 09:28 PM
That is completely nasty. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif Feel free to pwn him by whatever means necassary. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

shingo
Jan 31, 2005, 09:44 PM
you hang him upside by his fit and then flog him. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bondage.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 1, 2005, 03:38 AM
On 2005-01-31 16:36, KodiaX987 wrote:
Why haven't you killed him already? Are you telling me you're a pussy?!

I used to be a real hard ass.
I still look the part with the monstrous facial hair and scowl.

I know I can literally wipe the floor with him, but because of this I choose not to. Most people who learn martial arts are taught to not abuse their skills/power.

I've settled down a bit, high bloood pressure is never anything to brag about.

Secondly, I rather not yell and fight around my grandmother. She's in the house, bedridden and does not need anything more to shake her psyche.

Heh.
Found out today he totalled our basketball hoop's backboard when he threw the ball at it. It would take some kind of throw to break a 3 1/2 inch thick plastic/re-inforced backboard. My idiot brothers didn't tell me about it. I had to find out the hard way.

I kept my cool and didn't yell at my bro's. It wasn't their fault it happened, from what I know. I told them they should have at LEAST cleaned up the broken pieces. No one should get hurt over a proclaimed "accident."

My lil bro got a scolding of a lifetime from my father after he found out.

Ground rules being:
1. He(the kid) can't come in the house. Ever. For any Reason.
2. He owes us at least enough to buy a new hoop. We purchased the current ones for $200.

If he can't "afford it" we can go to the parents then go from there. Installments, whatever. If the parents cause a ruckus it shows how bad their parenting skills are.

Its not so much being a "pussy" than doing the right thing. Maturity? possibly. Yes of course after the fact to onlookers and from what I've ranted, violence is the answer!

Don't wanna stoop to his level?

Sure I didn't confront him, but why should I waste my time?
So he can give a stupid ass excuse to explain why he can't even understand how to use the toilet?

That would be priceless.

SLON
Feb 1, 2005, 08:16 AM
He's pissing all over you. Tell him he's not welcome.
The End.

Aredhel
Feb 1, 2005, 02:25 PM
Did the world just forget how to properly maintain a fecal-free environment? There's been way too many rants concerning shit lately - what is it with these people?

Anyways...

two words: civil court.

DLShAdOw
Feb 1, 2005, 02:57 PM
Congrats. You've created an angry mob, now do something with them before they shit all over the place.

Sagasu
Feb 1, 2005, 03:40 PM
heh..

Am I the only one admiring how this guy can keep his cool even when idiots are crawling under his skin? Good work, stay calm. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif