PDA

View Full Version : my varaha, can i raise it with a whitill??

pso54
Feb 1, 2005, 10:18 PM
I evolved a mag into a varaha a couple weeks back with a yellowboze, i deleted the yellowboze character and gave it to my whitill character... on the guides it says a mag can't be evolved into a varaha by a whitill. Last time i tried to give the varaha to my whitill it evolved into a kama after one feeding... my question is this: Can I continue raising my varaha to lvl 200 with my whitill character without having it evolve into a kama?? or do i have to raise it with another yellowboze or other suitable ID??

Thanks in advance in case i don't get to reply anytime soon

Tycho
Feb 2, 2005, 07:30 AM
The requirements are:

Either:

Hunters (some IDs including Yellow)
POW > DEX > MIND / DEX = MIND > POW

Rangers (some IDs including Yellow)
MIND > POW > DEX

Rangers (some IDs including Whitill)
DEX > MIND > POW / POW = MIND > DEX

So figure it out yourself.

pso54
Feb 2, 2005, 08:13 PM
hey man u don't have to be so rude, if u really don't want to help are disgusted with something don't post. don't try and put me down just cause i asked a question. and also i think u misunderstood.

I evolved my mag to a varaha already, i already know how to do that.

there's only five or however many compatible section id's that can evolve a mag into a varaha, Whitill is not one of them.

I evolved my mag into a varaha with a yellowboze character, but after i deleted that character then gave it to a whitill.

I don't want to feed it anything with a whitill cause if it transforms into a kama i can't get a varaha again.

I'm asking if lets say you have a third evolution mag like a varaha... Can you feed it and raise with a different section ID than the ones that can evolve the mag into the varaha. A whitill can't evolve a mag into a varaha, but can it continue raising an already halfway raised varaha without it transforming because of the I.D.?

Dhylec
Feb 2, 2005, 09:21 PM
i sense little hostility from tycho, you don't need to get all upset

as for your mag, as long as it doesn't meet any stat requirement for evolving into another mag, you can keep it varaha all the way to lv200
use at the guides for your reference..

pso54
Feb 2, 2005, 09:47 PM
hey thanx man, ya i looked through the guides but they didn't say nething regarding this. And if they do i missed it. thanx again

Seval
Feb 3, 2005, 01:08 PM
I have a similar situation, in that I'm raising a mag, and often switch it between my redria and greennill characters, and so it often switches between Ila and Asparatas (Incorrect spelling, yeah...) the only way I can think of to make it stay as asparatas, is to have the redria feed it the thing that turns it lvl. 200.

But since you deleted your yellowboze, this doesn't really matter, does it...