PDA

View Full Version : XB-Item: My game froze and I lost Some wepons. Will Trade f

Chaos_Ranger
Feb 2, 2005, 03:38 PM
My Game froze and I lost three weapons of mine. The Dragon Slayer, The Yamato, And a Slicer of Assasin. I have many mags/Rares to trade if anyone has said items for trade. (all legit of course) All i ask is that all items for trade are legit....donations accepted, lol!

Sitka
Feb 2, 2005, 07:38 PM
Gamertag: Sitka Blue D

I have multiple copies of all those weps and you are more than welcome to them. They are, of course, legit.

If there is something you want to trade for, great. Otherwise, I would be happy to give my extras to you.

Check Dav 10, or PM me.

Cahill
Feb 3, 2005, 08:44 AM
Like Sitka, I also have all of them. (what's going on Sitka... how come we haven't met up yet, man?)

I have several of each, but the best I have with hit is:

Dgn Slayer: 0/0/20/0/50
Slicer: 0/0/0/0/20
Yamato: 30/0/0/20/15

They are legit.

I am looking for a untekked Cudgel w/ hit or a untekked Part of Lightning w/hit.

BTW: if you don't have a Cudgel or Partisan I will gladly give you one of each w/ different stats for nothing though. I know how infuriating it is to lose items.

I should be on tonight (Thursday). Live handle is Cahill

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cahill on 2005-02-03 09:04 ]</font>

Chaos_Ranger
Feb 4, 2005, 01:06 PM
Thanx to everyone who offered a helping hand! Cahill I owe you!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chaos_Ranger on 2005-02-04 20:44 ]</font>

Cahill
Feb 4, 2005, 01:22 PM
No problem. Enjoy it all. I PM'd ya as well. Hope you tekked those other things up nice. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I have a ton of stuff man. I'll put something together for the hunter friend of yours (you know him right?). Set him up a bit better.

I don't mind helping out legit players.

Later!

XenOmega
Feb 19, 2005, 06:01 AM
I have a slicer of assassin and is willing to trade it ( i really want a double saber or any samuri sword. Or a cannon of some sort for my ranger ) Just PM me about it

XenOmega

Sarek_Ellis
Feb 19, 2005, 12:09 PM
My game froze also, you would think someone would do something about it, but you cant complain because of how many ppl there are that play pso. But i was wondering if anybody had a ELYSION, Monkey king bar. I lost some other rares, but im sure i can find those again. >_<