PDA

View Full Version : Something Odd.....

Sneakyleaf
Feb 3, 2005, 07:07 PM
I built my little mag up all nice and happy to an Ila..
then at lv 100 it turned into a kibatha

well

i finished playing
turned off the game..
next day
i play
and i notice
my mag (all stats and lv the same)
had turned back into Ila
i have leveled it up since
and not changed the feed pattern I was using.
it is not changing back

So yeah
what the?

RicoRoyal
Feb 3, 2005, 07:33 PM
What character class were you using to raise the Ila? When it was an Ila, did you give it to another one of your characters? If you gave the mag to a Ranger, then the Ila would have changed to something else. The same holds true should said Ranger give it back to another character for further feeding.

I'm not sure what mag you are trying to say the Ila changed into.

Here is a Master Mag "Gallery":
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1016

Every single mag that can be raised, created, etc. is in that guide w/pictures (maybe not the best pictures though). Which one of those did you say it changed into? Something that might might be useful for you to know is that mags will only evolve when their level is a multiple of five (ex: 100, 105, 110, 115). If it's not too much of a bother, could you turn on your game and check to see what stats your mag has. Listing them here might help us help you.

Also, welcome to PSOW. Make sure to read the forum rules and such. Try to avoid posting directly after yourself (that's called doubleposting). Below everyone of your messages, there is an edit button, so that anything you forgot to mention the first time around can be put into your original message. Simple as that.

Sneakyleaf
Feb 3, 2005, 07:49 PM
i got the ila with a hunter
gave it to a ranger got kibatha
gave it gack to hunter
played for a bittle
and well
next time I turned the game on
it was Ila
Kinda odd to me
iono

RicoRoyal
Feb 3, 2005, 08:01 PM
On 2005-02-03 16:56, Sneakyleaf wrote:
i got the ila with a hunter
gave it to a ranger got kibatha
gave it gack to hunter
played for a bittle
and well
next time I turned the game on
it was Ila
Kinda odd to me
iono

Okay, I'm kinda guessing you mean to say Kaitabha. This makes some sense. When you gave it back to the hunter, if he/she had the Kaitabha equipped, and then decided to feed it, it would automatically turn back to an Ila. Check out that link I gave you if you're still wondering why. Now, even without feeding it, simply by having a Ranger mag equipped on a Hunter during your system's powerup might have caused the game to reset the mag to what it should be. That just about explains it all I think.

EDIT: Sorry about that. The Hunter doesn't even need to be feeding the mag in order for it to want to change into a hunter mag. Simply having a hunter feed the mag will do that to it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2005-02-03 17:04 ]</font>

Sneakyleaf
Feb 3, 2005, 08:05 PM
heh thanks for correcting me on that spelling and things http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;

and thanks for your help http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

RicoRoyal
Feb 3, 2005, 08:08 PM
No problem. Thank you for deleting your excess posts; that's very understanding of you. If you have any other mag questions (like stats and junk), feel free to ask away and someone around here will more than likely be happy to help.