PDA

View Full Version : Go-Gaia!

Fei_Yin_Mini
Feb 4, 2005, 04:48 PM
[ This Message was edited by: Fei_Yin_Mini on 2005-02-04 13:50 ] <--- See that? I used the fucking edit button!!!! More then once you jack asses!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fei_Yin_Mini on 2005-02-04 15:13 ]</font>

Fei_Yin_Mini
Feb 4, 2005, 04:51 PM
i have no clue how my post got atop the poll and below it and i cant seem to fix it either.. -.-;;

PhotonDrop
Feb 4, 2005, 05:01 PM
On 2005-02-04 13:51, Fei_Yin_Mini wrote:
i have no clue how my post got atop the poll and below it and i cant seem to fix it either.. -.-;;

that happens normally, nothing wrong with it, but you cant edit it anymore :/

Fei_Yin_Mini
Feb 4, 2005, 05:05 PM
On 2005-02-04 14:01, PhotonDrop wrote:

On 2005-02-04 13:51, Fei_Yin_Mini wrote:

that happens normally, nothing wrong with it, but you cant edit it anymore :/

meh, it just looks annoying.

KodiaX987
Feb 4, 2005, 05:17 PM
Went to Gaia for a week, which was more than enough for me to realize its members were nothing but a bunch of childish motherfuckers.

I never came back.

Fei_Yin_Mini
Feb 4, 2005, 05:17 PM
oh gee, whoever hit the shut up on the poll is REAL nice.. not.

Fei_Yin_Mini
Feb 4, 2005, 05:19 PM
unfortunently there are alot of people who are childish and all that, but if you go to the right sections you can find people who are more mature. the same goes for any forum site. there are probably immature people on here and mature people, just like Gaia.

KodiaX987
Feb 4, 2005, 05:36 PM
To me, Gaia is like the Diet Coke of AOL. As you can see, it's not very high in my standards list.

And as for the poll option, let me recall that you did put such an option available! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Zarode
Feb 4, 2005, 05:38 PM
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif I agree with Kodia here, Gaia is shitty. But, if you plan to defend your religion here, you better hope you don't lose unfairly... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

HUcastShinobi
Feb 4, 2005, 05:39 PM
stop double posting or im turning your name in, there is an edit button on the bottom post bar under your name...

Fei_Yin_Mini
Feb 4, 2005, 05:40 PM
On 2005-02-04 14:36, KodiaX987 wrote:
To me, Gaia is like the Diet Coke of AOL. As you can see, it's not very high in my standards list.

And as for the poll option, let me recall that you did put such an option available! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

well I did not think anyone would be so crual as to pick it. but fine. you know what? im finding that pso-world is exactly how you see gaia. pointless. everytime i come here i run into morons.

Fei_Yin_Mini
Feb 4, 2005, 05:41 PM
On 2005-02-04 14:39, HUcastShinobi wrote:
stop double posting or im turning your name in, there is an edit button on the bottom post bar under your name...

uhh I hit the edit button dumb ass. guess what? i cant fix it! just like i fucking posted moron.

RicoRoyal
Feb 4, 2005, 05:45 PM
Stop doubleposting. This can be done by thinking for a few more minutes before you hit the submit button, so as to allow you to get all of your thoughts and opinions into one neatly wrapped package. Also, please don't flame one another (although this goes more towards you, Fei_Yin_Mini). Fair warning.

Fei_Yin_Mini
Feb 4, 2005, 05:47 PM
look, you all can ban me if you like! did you even read it? i can't fix it. i hit edit, there is no way to fix it, someone even posted that i can't!

PhotonDrop
Feb 4, 2005, 05:50 PM
god damn, Fei, deal with it, I dont know what has you feeling so pissy but you really need to grow up. No one would have picked that option if you yourself hadn't posted it, and if you think a scrape like that is 'cruel' I'd like to see what you think when the topic is locked, advertisements stay in your signature.

plus you are in no place to call any of us morons, considering the position you just worked yourself into :rolleyes:

On 2005-02-04 14:47, Fei_Yin_Mini wrote:
look, you all can ban me if you like! did you even read it? i can't fix it. i hit edit, there is no way to fix it, someone even posted that i can't!

thats not the reason most of us have picked the 'shut up' option.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhotonDrop on 2005-02-04 14:51 ]</font>

Fei_Yin_Mini
Feb 4, 2005, 05:53 PM
umm, lets see.. all i did was make a topic asking if anyone here was on gaia as well. the site made my post on top and below and does not give me the option to fix it.. and yet everyone here is flaming me and telling me off when i did squat. PLUS when i said being cruel i was being partially sarcastic. now who is doing wrong? i came in with an innocent idea and everyone else is telling me off.

PhotonDrop
Feb 4, 2005, 05:56 PM
On 2005-02-04 14:53, Fei_Yin_Mini wrote:
umm, lets see.. all i did was make a topic asking if anyone here was on gaia as well. the site made my post on top and below and does not give me the option to fix it..

umm yeah, thats such a big problem isn't it?

and yet everyone here is flaming me and telling me off when i did squat. PLUS when i said being cruel i was being partially sarcastic. now who is doing wrong? i came in with an innocent idea and everyone else is telling me off.

I fail to see where anyone flamed you.

...unless you are Gaia online itself

Fei_Yin_Mini
Feb 4, 2005, 05:56 PM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fei_Yin_Mini on 2005-02-04 14:59 ]</font>

Fei_Yin_Mini
Feb 4, 2005, 05:57 PM

PhotonDrop
Feb 4, 2005, 06:02 PM
right...

center
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhotonDrop on 2005-02-04 15:02 ]</font>

Sayara
Feb 4, 2005, 06:02 PM
The post can be edited to remove the top text. So just poll info/poll then whatever you want as post one.

About Gaia? I used it, i wasn't really that hooked to it. It was structured yeah but it failed to satisify me. Prehaps a lack of knowing people besides 3. Who i knew outside of Gaia anyway.

Fei_Yin_Mini
Feb 4, 2005, 06:03 PM

god are you retarded. i am not gaia online. but everyone in here is telling me off and saying shit when all i wanted was some people who also go to gaia and go here. but obviously no one on this site is intelligent enough to grasp that concept. instead all your doing is posting shit and complaining about the fact that it won't let me fix the damn first post. instead of just leaving this alone and letting me find people who also go to the site, you came in and told me off for something i can't control.

Fei_Yin_Mini
Feb 4, 2005, 06:06 PM
On 2005-02-04 15:02, Tingle wrote:
The post can be edited to remove the top text. So just poll info/poll then whatever you want as post one.

About Gaia? I used it, i wasn't really that hooked to it. It was structured yeah but it failed to satisify me. Prehaps a lack of knowing people besides 3. Who i knew outside of Gaia anyway.

the top part is somehow part of the poll, and i have edited that post, and it won't let me touch the poll. i only have the main post, it doesnt sit there twice or anything, just once.

PhotonDrop
Feb 4, 2005, 06:07 PM
On 2005-02-04 15:03, Fei_Yin_Mini wrote:

god are you retarded. i am not gaia online. but everyone in here is telling me off and saying shit when all i wanted was some people who also go to gaia and go here. but obviously no one on this site is intelligent enough to grasp that concept. instead all your doing is posting shit and complaining about the fact that it won't let me fix the damn first post. instead of just leaving this alone and letting me find people who also go to the site, you came in and told me off for something i can't control.

yeah, I'm the retarded one here, look at you, someone not smart enough to figure out that people arent flaming him for his damn gaia online post.

No one is talking about your post and how you cant edit it, we are barely even flaming you.

Go away and cry to someone else.

Sayara
Feb 4, 2005, 06:09 PM
On 2005-02-04 15:06, Fei_Yin_Mini wrote:

On 2005-02-04 15:02, Tingle wrote:

the top part is somehow part of the poll, and i have edited that post, and it won't let me touch the poll. i only have the main post, it doesnt sit there twice or anything, just once.

This is the top part

Hey all. Anyone here who also goes to Gaia and acctually enjoys it or once did? Talk about any mishaps you had on there, like hacking or your favorite items. My Gaia name is Mistress Fei-Yin right now but I'm gonna change it whenever I get 10k. -.-; Hmm, anyhow I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else likes Gaia.

For those who do not know what Gaia is, its an anime role-play site. You can make a character on there pretty much anyway you want, and with time you will gather gold and with that gold you can buy items to dress your avatar. There also working on making a battle system, and houses you can decorate and buy items for that as well. If you wanna check it out, here it is.

http://www.gaiaonline.com
it might be down right now.. so if it is check it out later today or tommorrow.

When you made this thread you added 5 or 6 things to be choices. When you submit post 1, It takes the quoted text then does poll options. THEN Post 1 which is Exactly the same as top quote minus poll.

Post 1 can be edited to remove the double text, but your options cannot. And please, use the edit button.

HUcastShinobi
Feb 4, 2005, 06:13 PM
wow, you need anger issues, cause i never bashed that many times in a row except for a rant which i have apologized for... now grow the f'ing hell up you noob... how old are ya neways?

geewj
Feb 4, 2005, 06:16 PM
Ok, look. So far you have insulted and flamed several times in the topic, and not a single person has done either to you. Let me be the first. You are being a fucking moron.

You made a topic about another forum, which first of all is against the rules. You made an option that said STFU and then later complained that someone chose it. Then you got all pissy when people tried to help you edit your first post since you seemed to be oh so annoyed with it. Someone made the, I thought, more than clear comment that unless you are gaia-online then you shouldn't feel flammed. Well of fucking course you aren't gaia-online. Thier point was that some things had been said about gaia-online specificaly, not about you. So unless you are gaia-online, which you obviously can't be as it is not a person, then you shouldn't be feeling attacked. Then you replied to that calling them a retard.

Well great job.

How about +1 warning for flamming people completely unprovoked.