PDA

View Full Version : Glitched Sinow Spiegell

Bladehunter
Feb 5, 2005, 03:18 PM
I experienced the wierdest thing last night. My friend was staying over last night and we (Bladehunter, lv 145 HUmar and 3l M47750, lv 95 HUmar) were playing Ult CCA. We both knew this was utter madness and after a 20~ish moon atomizers used we finally activated all three buttons. We went through the last part of CCA without trouble (disregarding the evermore waste of Jellen/Zalure on the sinows) UNTIL we reached the final narrow road before the boss. Well on it, two Sinow Spiegells spawned and we killed one of them, but as we turned on the other one we noticed we couldn't hit it with blades.

No melee weapons could hit it, so we ran around spamming Rabarta trying to prevent it from healing itself and then one of us pulled out a gun and shot it. For some reason, blades had no effect on the Sinow, but guns and techs had.

So here are the shortfacts:

ULT CCA, Last narrow path before the boss. Two sinows spawn, we kill one, the other is Impervious to bladed weapons. The target appears as normal but tyou can't hit the enemy, you just pass through it.
Fpr some reason Guns and techs work normally.

So, hasd anyone else experienced this glitch?

Hrith
Feb 5, 2005, 03:28 PM
Yes, I have, and not only on Sinow Spigells. Sometimes you cannot lock monsters with weapons (on in that case, melee weapons).

Dhylec
Feb 5, 2005, 03:31 PM
this isn't new.. this glitch happened before to other enemies at other places as well
online, it happens more often due to connection issue, lag, etc
imagine a 'tor appears in hs & can't be hit with weps at all while dodging his fists & megid.. fun huh?

kazuma56
Feb 6, 2005, 04:10 PM
I have seen this offline also, in multiplayer and solo modes, in the giant room in seabed, I remember not being able to target the DelDepths in the room for some reason, but after using my TB's special, I was able to, weird.....

Xion1
Feb 6, 2005, 04:56 PM
I will keep my eye out for this it sounds sort of funny. It reminds me of other game glitchrd were enimies become invincible