PDA

View Full Version : Fable

Fanta
Feb 6, 2005, 09:48 AM
Finding Thunder:
It say go to Bowerstone Jail, but I cant find him there. I have looked on walkthroughs but it again say Bowerston Jail.

This is the quest where you have to run around after Lady Grey:
HINTS:
- First, buy her a black rose.
- Second, you have to get a house (that isnt rented out)
- Third, find the missing necklace (Go to Oakvale Docks, its between to boats by the peer)
- Fourth, Fight Thunder (but I cant find him)

Can anyone help??

Blue-Hawk
Feb 6, 2005, 09:56 AM
Copied froma Gamafaqs 'Faq'
Go Bowerstone Jail and you'll find Thunder waiting on the
bridge. He challenges you and says to meet him at Headman's Hill by
the execution block.

Blue-Hawk
Feb 6, 2005, 10:01 AM
Heh, I was just looking at a FAQ to maybe help. I don't even own an Xbox. Sorry I couldn't be of further help.

Fanta
Feb 6, 2005, 10:01 AM
Yeah, I got that too.
However, I have gave her the necklace and I am standing on Bowerstone Jail's Bridge right now.

I even talked to the girl that tells you what to do (The one that says, ''Lady Grey has got you running around eh''?? and ''You really like Lady Grey, dont you??'')

Fanta
Feb 6, 2005, 10:04 AM
No worries I have done it now.

All I did was save the game and quit out. Then loaded it back up and it went straight to the cut scene...
Will tell you how I fair against this beef cake...=)

BOC
Feb 6, 2005, 03:50 PM
as far as i can remember you just keep walking on past the bridge and maybe even into the next area before he appears.

not quite sure though, its been a while since i played it.

PEACE!!!

Fanta
Feb 8, 2005, 08:10 AM
its k.
I kicked his ass straight after Jack of Blades, I went back.
Dont think you can kill him before cos I seem him as I was doing the Jack of Blades thing.

But I hit him 5 times with the Sword of Aeons so Thunder got hit by Lightning. (I supose) lol

I was going to be a goody and get a halo but its so much easier to be a baddy, you get more exp too...

KveerRaven
Feb 8, 2005, 01:00 PM
Well, I've experienced getting the Halo, which was interesting. Hard, but interesting. Then I experienced my first set of demon horns and wings. Now THAT was cool. However, the game lacks something that a lot of games seem to lack. The darker side is always the most fun. Why? Because there's no limit to what you can do. You can do ANYTHING without having a guilty conscience, but hey, maybe thats just me.

I played the game for 2 weeks straight and got fed up with it. Sort of how I got fed up with Morrowind: The Elder Scrolls 3. I spent more time, taunting people into attacking me just I could legally defend myself, kill them, and take whatever they had for my disposal. This, is where the producers of the game failed. After doing that for so long, I litterally forgot the main quest and started doing shit on my own, slaughtering an entire plantation, only to become the owner, getting all the high level weapons and armor that, technically, no one is supposd to have because only certain NPCs are supposed to have them. I got keys to armories and vaults to horde, etc etc etc. I got so fed up with it, mastered the highest Unlock spell in the game, that NO lock stopped my way. So I started the main quest, only to find, that I can't complete it because one of the side quests I did required me to kill a lead role in the game.

Anyway, game producers are lacking something, and thats originality. But then again, with hundreds of news games being created and released each yaer, I can understand how hard it can be.

FIN

BOC
Feb 8, 2005, 02:21 PM
On 2005-02-08 05:10, Fanta wrote:
its k.
I kicked his ass straight after Jack of Blades, I went back.
Dont think you can kill him before cos I seem him as I was doing the Jack of Blades thing.

funny that, i remember giving him a 'right old trouncing' before mashing jack into a thick creaming sauce. course i sparred thunders life. as i played it as a nice little boy http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. then went on a rampage in one of the villages afterwards to earn some horns!!! MUH HA HA HA HA HA!!

PEACE!!!