PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Hacked vs Legit players

Tact
Feb 6, 2005, 12:45 PM
Well, the topic is not inappropriate, but the place you posted it is. A moderator will probably move this to the Cheaters section sometime in the near future.

EDIT: Also, there is no need to make two topics about the same subject. There is another one like this in the Cheaters section already.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2005-02-06 09:50 ]</font>

xenoranger
Feb 6, 2005, 12:45 PM
First off... if this is an inappropriate topic, please let me know VIA PM so I don't make the mistake of discussing it in future posts.

A large number of players on XBL play with hacked items, mags, or characters. It amazes me how common place hacks are on XBL.

The qustion is... what are your thoughts on hacks?
Is there a difference in play (finding rares and so forth) when you're hacked vs legit?

This isn't a bragging thread, but I'm trying to get more information. The more you know, the better of an informed decision I can make for future quests.

FYI... my Angel Wings are Lvl 1307.

Gospel240
Feb 6, 2005, 12:54 PM
Hmm, I have noticed one of my characters with a hacked mag has gotten about 0 rares for awhile after I found that Aura Field http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif, but I think hacked items decrease your chance of getting rares. I usally like to play legit just in case hacked items permently decrease your chance of getting items.

Zarode
Feb 6, 2005, 01:06 PM
And which you are wrong. Only hacked mags fark up the drop rate for most rares...

Sitka
Feb 6, 2005, 07:45 PM
There is also a very strong legit community on xbox.

Stay away from Apatite and choose to play with legit weapons/mags/items. As you join games, people will respect you much more for that and your ability to play as part of a team then the fact that you are pwning everything at level 80-something.

Whether you play hacked or legit is your choice. But if you want to be part of the community that plays honest, choose to do so yourself.

Orange_Coconut
Feb 6, 2005, 07:57 PM
In all honesty, I had no idea hacked mags affected drop rates... At least it's totally new news for me, is it really true?