PDA

View Full Version : GC: Just reactivated my HL!

WrathofGOD
Feb 7, 2005, 04:03 AM
I don't know how many people that used to play back when I did still play now, but I've really only seen 1 or 2 familiar names around here.

I played pretty hardcore (like 4-5 hours a day) from January 2003 - May 2003, then I quit and haven't played since... but now I'm back to tide me over until BB is released here...

But I was kinda active here (posted a few times a week, mainly trading), but I posted 10+ times a day on pso boards at gamefaqs (for anyone who was active there)...

Anyway, if you remember playing with me, please post, I just went on a little while ago, and searched through all 20 pages of guild cards and only 1 person showed up...

Regardless, I'd love to play with some people from here, I'll probably be on sometime after 5 PST today (monday), and probably tuesday & wednesday same time... My characters are in my profile: WrathofGod, Tenbatsu, ThatCrazyGuy, and CoffeeTable.

All of my characters are ultimate level so that's really all I play (except challenge mode). I'd really like to get my other 2 characters up to Bu-EI & try Ep.2 challenge (as it didn't exist when i left)...

Magician4
Feb 7, 2005, 11:47 AM
I'll be glad to join you, just tell me what ship and block you will be in and I am there. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

WrathofGOD
Feb 9, 2005, 12:04 AM
This game isn't as fun as I remember ;_;

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Feb 9, 2005, 02:05 AM
Yeah, after a long hiatus you'll notice that.