PDA

View Full Version : item max stacking to x99 and rares.

Deschav
Feb 8, 2005, 03:52 AM
I have a mate, who i play with a fair bit. Now he is into doing that bank 99 dupe trick, to get trifluid and trimate up. I read somewhere, that anyform of hack or cheat will result in the loss of finding rares, or better items. Is this true?

Im a level 78 force, and to be honest i find bugger all most of the time, but especially when he plays. I dont do it myself, I had enough of all the hacks in psover2 but i wanna know, simply because im tiring of finding bugger all.

Getintothegame
Feb 8, 2005, 11:00 AM
Hacked mags that go to 1300 will affect rare drops. Nothing I've heard about items affecting drops.

spirit_88
Mar 4, 2005, 03:48 PM
me and a few of my freinds tested this theory out about the dupes and the rares...

note this was done on ultimate ( redria id )

and this is how it went

we did a white day quest with my freind as the leader he has hacked mag and no item dupes
we find...nothing
we did a white day quest with my freind as the leader he has legit mag and item dupes
we find...nothing
we did a white day quest with my freind as the leader he has legit mag and no dupes
we find...a photon drop
we did a white day quest with my freind as the leader he has legit mag and no item dupes and the rest of the team has hacks and duped items
we find... poufilly slime and lavis cannon with 5 % on hit still untrekked

so in conclusion its the leader that will affect the whole party's rare drops dupes and hacked mags make the drop rate zero so you wouldnt find anything good

but play legit and then you wouldnt have to worry about rare drops as they will come http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Collector
Mar 5, 2005, 06:02 AM
On 2005-03-04 12:48, spirit_88 wrote:
me and a few of my freinds tested this theory out about the dupes and the rares...

note this was done on ultimate ( redria id )

and this is how it went

we did a white day quest with my freind as the leader he has hacked mag and no item dupes
we find...nothing
we did a white day quest with my freind as the leader he has legit mag and item dupes
we find...nothing
we did a white day quest with my freind as the leader he has legit mag and no dupes
we find...a photon drop
we did a white day quest with my freind as the leader he has legit mag and no item dupes and the rest of the team has hacks and duped items
we find... poufilly slime and lavis cannon with 5 % on hit still untrekked

so in conclusion its the leader that will affect the whole party's rare drops dupes and hacked mags make the drop rate zero so you wouldnt find anything good

but play legit and then you wouldnt have to worry about rare drops as they will come http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

omg sorry to burst you bubble but using Dupes does not affect rare drops at all, it has been proven by other cheater by using yet more codes, you have heard their is a code for always droping rares havent you?

Well afew people have tested out all the theorys out with this code on and the only thing that had stoped rare drops was a hacked mag over level 200, dupes wont ever affect rare drops as the items are not tagged with a unique ID that would be the ONLY way to do that, stacks also dont affect rare drops I have also do this and still I find rares and yes I was the leader at the time and I was using everthing.

Tycho
Mar 5, 2005, 06:41 AM
If the leader uses stacks or 130X mags, you will not be able to find any rares anymore in PSO-Plus and PAL PSO-GC. It may be the same for PAL PSO-XBOX.

PAL as in not NTSC, European version.

Collector
Mar 5, 2005, 08:47 AM
On 2005-03-05 03:41, Tycho wrote:
If the leader uses stacks or 130X mags, you will not be able to find any rares anymore in PSO-Plus and PAL PSO-GC. It may be the same for PAL PSO-XBOX.

PAL as in not NTSC, European version.

Nope its just when its a hacked mag.

And I have the PAL version as in the euro version of GC PSO and ep3 and US Plus.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Collector on 2005-03-05 05:50 ]</font>

tunghook
Mar 12, 2005, 02:34 PM
I played last night with some guys who had the 99 stacked Star Atomizers and 127 items in the bank. We found a total of seven rares forest to Falz.

BIzzar
Mar 12, 2005, 09:30 PM
I was given a mag like that and used it for one run just recently, but was wondering that if I took the mag off would I be able to find rares? Or should i start my Character over?

Night_Raid
Mar 17, 2005, 08:20 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Night_Raid on 2005-03-18 04:16 ]</font>

Saiffy
Mar 17, 2005, 08:23 AM
On 2005-03-17 05:20, Night_Raid wrote:
As long as were talking about how duping affects drops in such, how do you dupe?

Cheat Codes and Methods
Do not post any exploits or methods or parts thereof. Do not post links to cheat codes or sites containing them or post cheat codes. Do not ask for cheat codes. Do not post cheat codes or even attempt to describe it. Do not ask for cheat methods. Do not pm members asking or sharing cheat methods or codes. Do not ask for members to dupe for you. Doing so will result in an instant ban. We have a 0 tolerance level for these activities.

Night_Raid
Mar 18, 2005, 07:14 AM
uhhh.....oops.....just disregard that last post.

Goldfishy
Mar 18, 2005, 05:58 PM
Mags over 200 and stacked items do disable the drop rates. I know because someone gave me a hacked mag and I didn't see a rare for like ever, then I finally figured at it was because of that stupid mag. I also noticed that one time I was playing online in a team and we didn't find one single rare because someone was stacking.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Goldfishy on 2005-03-18 15:00 ]</font>