PDA

View Full Version : AI Rappy

edwinian
Feb 8, 2005, 07:03 PM
When I was playing online a very nice man gave me 99 Photon drops -- which I now use all the time to fill up on fluids etc -- some really tough weapons and a couple of AI Rappy Mags which I have in slots in my armor.

I can't remember who it was that gave it all to me so can't ask them, what are the AI rappys? I can't find anything on them with a google and of course no other MAGs work in armour slots. They each give me 255 ATP. Is this a hacked cheat or a legitimate item and if legitimate how do you get them?

Thanks if you can help, PSO is taking over my life.

Ketchup345
Feb 8, 2005, 07:06 PM
Hacked/ARed.

And the PDs are likely duped.

Hrigg
Feb 8, 2005, 07:07 PM
I'm almost 100% positive that they are hacked or AR'ed. The Photon Drops were obviously duped.

SpyroDi
Feb 8, 2005, 07:24 PM
There's no guarantee that the Photon Drops are duped or not. The Al Rappies are a bad,overused hacked item and you should get rid of them before they corrupt you.

edwinian
Feb 9, 2005, 09:42 AM
Thanks everyone, that's exactly what I wanted to know. I think game designers build a game to be played a certain way over a certain time period and I don't see the point in artificially strengthening your character to circumvent what they intended. The AI rappys are going into my check room and I can't see myself using them again.

The 99 photon's are slightly different I think, they're definitely duped, he told me so but I've used them extensively throughout all my characters to level up their MAGs and also to supply Forces with enough fluids to equip techniques constantly. I put that down to the benefit of playing online and users helping one another out unless someone thinks it's cheating or spoils the pace of the game? Come to think of it I don't know now. Finding Trifluids etc is meaningless to me as I can manufacture them from the Photons, what do you think? Use them or bank them?

Jess16241
Feb 9, 2005, 10:02 AM
personally, its up to u to decide that, if you want a challenge in the game, then bank them, but if you want to take a break from working for the meseta to buy the restorative items, then keep them....

edwinian
Feb 9, 2005, 05:19 PM
Yeah, thanks, so long as no one's going to rap my knuckles I'll keep them. It just speeds gameplay up a little especially for Forces which are my favourite class.

Skorpius
Feb 9, 2005, 05:44 PM
Al Rappys permanently mess up your stats.