PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: How do you unlock the caves in this new version?

Kholdheart
Feb 9, 2005, 04:37 AM
I just tried this by myself in my own private room and I cant figure this out. I went through the entire forest and killed the dragon. Talked to the principal and the two ladys next to him. One of which gave me a quest. I accepted the quest not knowing what the hell they are saying to me.

I found the forest totally respawned full of monsters and items, knowing it was a quest I went through the forest again. Somewhere in Forest 2 I noticed a small downed space craft. I walked up to it and heard the complete quest noise so I went back and talked to the principal and the two ladys again, I had completed the quest.

I thought at this point I could enter the caves finally... I was wrong. It only let me enter forest 1. The forest was completely refilled of monsters and items. I gave up at this point I was tired of going through the forest. Now how is it possible to make it to the caves? I could easelly figure it out if it was in english.. but since its in Chinese I dont know what the hell is going on. Can anyone fill me in?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kholdheart on 2005-02-09 01:37 ]</font>

Guntz348
Feb 9, 2005, 05:41 AM
You have to go up to the principals desk and do his quest's. Bassically you clear out forest through those, then it opens up caves. Clear out caves through them and it opens up mines, you get the picture.

PrinceBrightstar
Feb 9, 2005, 07:36 AM
You've completed 1-1. Speak to Momoka again (left of tyrel) to activate 1-2, 1-3, 2-1 and so on until the episode is complete. Same for Episode II.