PDA

View Full Version : Resistance

sviatgabor
Feb 9, 2005, 08:24 AM
Is it worth to put an all/resist into one of my slots?

+3 resistance in all areas, does it make that big of a difference? Or I'm better off using a general/body or digger/HP?

Saffran
Feb 9, 2005, 08:35 AM
An "all resist" might do a difference in some specific cases - but you would only notice with a really strong spell (ultimate Chaos Sorcerer using Grants on you, for example).
Now, you're playing DC, right? A Perfect Resist would mean +11 in all areas, and THAT is worth giving up a slot. Espescially since God HP only gives +40.

sviatgabor
Feb 9, 2005, 08:49 AM
Yeah, I play DC v2. I guess the +30HP serves me better that the +3 all/resist right now. I'll keep in my mind though what you suggested.

Thanks!

Blue-Hawk
Feb 9, 2005, 12:42 PM
*/Rests units can be fun sometimes. I once equipped a Brightness Circle, Delsabers Shield and 4 Resist/Devil units. Gave me 110% dark resistance. Left my character in the room in Waterfall Tears, before the extra lillies warp in, dead center of the 4 and walked away. Came back after 8 hours of work and she was still going. No deaths at all. That was fun. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Luis
Feb 9, 2005, 05:13 PM
And also it worth on dark falz ultimate phase 2!

Saffran
Feb 9, 2005, 08:42 PM
Oh, yeah, the multi Freeze. Yeah, 11 more on Ice may make up a lot.

On BB, the last form is also subject to that - I've been hit with that Grants thing and lose as few as 510.