PDA

View Full Version : 10000 Max attack 1 ver 2

Luis
Feb 9, 2005, 03:30 PM
i just got 10000 points on max attack 1 ver 2, and i need help right now, what do i need to get my hearts? sorry for the newbish question.

Hrith
Feb 9, 2005, 03:56 PM
you could have looked for threads about that ;o

the search function is probably still down, anyway

if you have got 10 000 points in MA1v2, now you need to beat it again, you will have a new sequence in Ruins 1 where you are awarded a Heart of [your class].

then you need to collect all 12 classes hearts by beating the quest again (and again) with other masters.

and do the same for MA2v2... http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=93290&forum=7&max_posts=76

Luis
Feb 9, 2005, 04:26 PM
great, any other masters that needs some hearts??

Ryna
Feb 9, 2005, 04:30 PM
Also, you will need to start playing with Masters of other classes. You will need all of them.

Luis
Feb 9, 2005, 04:48 PM
i was online 15 mins ago, and all the US Servers are empty, i couldnt find anyone, is there anyone that need some hearts my ranger is lvl 170 i am sure i am going to be a great help!!!!! please someone play with me

Ryna
Feb 9, 2005, 04:54 PM
On 2005-02-09 13:48, Luis wrote:
i was online 15 mins ago, and all the US Servers are empty, i couldnt find anyone, is there anyone that need some hearts my ranger is lvl 170 i am sure i am going to be a great help!!!!! please someone play with me

It might help if you specify what class you are using. Also, very few players are actually Masters. You will usually have to setup games ahead of time.

PJ
Feb 9, 2005, 04:57 PM
I'm not a Master yet, but I'm working on my Purplenum Master (MA2), only at 14xx kills now >_>;;;

PM me if interested

Luis
Feb 9, 2005, 05:00 PM
I am a purple Master Ranger with not heart at all (Yet) i am going to log on in about 5 mins, on deneb or altair, if you got a lobby and a ship already set, tell me where, thanks

trypticon
Feb 9, 2005, 05:03 PM
I still need all hearts except my own from MA 1, I haven't reached master status on MA 2 yet, because I hate that quest, but I'll get there soon enough.

Luis
Feb 9, 2005, 05:09 PM
that will be great, in what ship??? and block?

trypticon
Feb 9, 2005, 05:26 PM
Since I no longer have a working computer, it's going to take me a bit to get home. I don't know when I'll be back there. I think I saw you hanging out with some other guys from PSOworld the other day, so I can probably track you down. Right now, I'm trying to help some friends of mine get up to master status on ma1, so I'm probably not going to take on getting all the crap for MA2 until I'm done with them. The prize is the black ring, something else that can sit in my bank and never be touched. woo hoo.

On 2005-02-09 14:27, Tycho wrote:
There are no set blocks anymore.. Try to get guildcards of some people. It's possible to publicly make appointments for one specific moment, but staying in one place is bad.

yeah, what he said,. I don't want a repeat of last night where my always empty block was the second most popular besides Vega 1.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2005-02-09 14:28 ]</font>

Tycho
Feb 9, 2005, 05:27 PM
There are no set blocks anymore.. Try to get guildcards of some people. It's possible to publicly make appointments for one specific moment, but staying in one place is bad.

Luis
Feb 9, 2005, 06:22 PM
i belive i dont have yours guilds cards guys =(, anyway i got only my heart, (how sad), one question i talked to the fuc@#$& rappy and he said he needs someone with a heart, how many hearts do i need to have?

EJ
Feb 10, 2005, 12:11 AM
22 hearts is needed to get the prize.
12 hearts = all classes
10 hearts = all IDs.

Luis
Feb 10, 2005, 11:19 AM
i couldnt find any master yesterday?? i am soo sad, when the quest is going to end?

Hrith
Feb 10, 2005, 02:22 PM
On 2005-02-10 08:19, Luis wrote:
i couldnt find any master yesterday?? i am soo sad, when the quest is going to end?
I suggest you try Mintaka 09 during 11 am and 6 pm GMT, you will find as many teams as you want there.

But you should be a master in both quests first.

Remember to do them on Normal.

One on Mintaka 09, look for games in Normal with MA1 or MA2, or "[classname]" (for MA1) or "[ID]" (for MA2). Really if you do not read Japanese at all, otherwise look for "master" games.

BE VERY POLITE, EXCESSIVELY POLITE.

Garm
Feb 10, 2005, 03:25 PM
On 2005-02-10 11:22, Kef wrote:

On 2005-02-10 08:19, Luis wrote:
I suggest you try Mintaka 09 during 11 am and 6 pm GMT, you will find as many teams as you want there.

But you should be a master in both quests first.

Remember to do them on Normal.

One on Mintaka 09, look for games in Normal with MA1 or MA2, or "[classname]" (for MA1) or "[ID]" (for MA2). Really if you do not read Japanese at all, otherwise look for "master" games.

BE VERY POLITE, EXCESSIVELY POLITE.

Heh I did that today: RAmars and FOnewms are rare >.> And polite? Well polite is mroe than enough http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Just ask if you can join accompanied by a plz and most of the time a OK is your reply http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif. And not all games have a class/ID name in it just look for normal games with high lvls in it and ask if they're doing MA1 or MA2 (and like Kef said: be polite).

Luis
Feb 10, 2005, 04:55 PM
thanks for the advice i really need it, i am on mintaka now very very polite, and i found my first master team, btw, do you need both quest????, what if i got some hearts without doing the 2nd one

Hrith
Feb 10, 2005, 05:19 PM
You need both quests to complete the rappy quest, you can collect hearts separately.

Garm, I meant shortcut Word Select "Thank You." and use it OFTEN, for instance. You will never be too polite with Japanese people, and I don't want "E" users to have a worse image >_>

I've seen some players use colour kanjis already so non-Japanese readers cannot understand the team names.

Luis
Feb 10, 2005, 05:30 PM
yeah i am collecting hearts i got ramar, racast, ramarl, and humar, i still need to do MA2V2, but i am collecting hearts to get tickets to gamble hehe!!

anyone need hearts?

Garm
Feb 11, 2005, 07:42 AM
On 2005-02-10 14:19, Kef wrote:
You need both quests to complete the rappy quest, you can collect hearts separately.

Garm, I meant shortcut Word Select "Thank You." and use it OFTEN, for instance. You will never be too polite with Japanese people, and I don't want "E" users to have a worse image >_>

I've seen some players use colour kanjis already so non-Japanese readers cannot understand the team names.

O you meant that? I always do that on any server (unless theres a support fo and I'm forced to spam Thank you's). And to anybody who doesn't: get used to it.

Luis
Feb 11, 2005, 10:13 AM
allright i finally got all the 12 classes, wow how hard was to find a racaseal!!, now i am going to get 10000 kills on MA2V2, and get the 9 ids that i need, i was wondering in what ranger weapon should i add % with the 5 photon spheres, NOTE: i am lvling up a whittil guy, for hunting the Guld Milla, i also got a yas 9000, baranz launcher, and a froozen shooter, any recommendations??????????????

Tycho
Feb 11, 2005, 10:47 AM
Adding percentages is not worth it on low-ATP weapons. The higher the ATP (and range, number of hits, ATA, etc), the more the weapon would qualify for being worth adding to.

Luis
Feb 11, 2005, 12:39 PM
i got you, roger that