PDA

View Full Version : Snow Queen

Crisis
Feb 10, 2005, 07:55 PM
No this isnt asking how to change it. I was wondering for all of those peolpe who have an opinion about it, do you think that changing the frozen shooter to a snow queen is worth it. You gain about 100 more atp but it only hits once( so ive heard) but it goes through enemies. So do you think that I should?

Getintothegame
Feb 10, 2005, 08:22 PM
I don't like the snow queen, it only has one hit. The frozen shooter is better, since it has 3 hit.

And just to let you know for next time, we have an item discussion sub forum. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Crisis
Feb 10, 2005, 08:29 PM
On 2005-02-10 17:22, Getintothegame wrote:
I don't like the snow queen, it only has one hit. The frozen shooter is better, since it has 3 hit.

And just to let you know for next time, we have an item discussion sub forum. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I agree. and sorry about the wrong section everbody..

Crisis
Feb 10, 2005, 09:11 PM
Does anybody have anything else to say about the SQ and FS comparison?

PrinceBrightstar
Feb 10, 2005, 11:59 PM
SQ will go through multiple targets, but the line is very narrow. Go with FS

Para
Feb 11, 2005, 12:16 AM
stick with FS, its combo ability, freezing ability, hit range similar to photon launcher range ability makes it one of the best and most versitile rifles available to rangers.

Hrith
Feb 11, 2005, 05:50 AM
The SQ line is not as narrow as some think, it seems.

I have a SQ with hit%, and it is better than SQ in MANY situations and areas.

At best, the FS will freeze one or two targets, and most of the time, you won't even use a full combo with it.

With my SQ, I can freeze 3 to 5 targets a shot, so it's much better in very crowded areas/quests.

Two things I wanna insist on:
-SQ needs 30% hit at least to be good.
-FS is still better in some areas.

Crisis
Feb 11, 2005, 02:19 PM
So do you think that it would be a good idea to find another one and change that one into SQ and keep both in my inventory and use tham depending on the area?

Seval
Feb 11, 2005, 02:27 PM
I think if it has a good amount of hit%, turn it to SQ, but otherwise, keep it as a FS.

Hrith
Feb 11, 2005, 02:29 PM
On 2005-02-11 11:19, Crisis wrote:
So do you think that it would be a good idea to find another one and change that one into SQ and keep both in my inventory and use tham depending on the area?
Definitely.

Sitka
Feb 11, 2005, 02:51 PM
I absolutely agree with Kef.

Sitka Blue D has had both for a very long time. The Snow Queen has 40% hit. I use both of them quite a bit and in different situations.

For example, when you're running Tower and you get two flowers or ill gils at the same time, it's nice to line 'em up and freeze them both. I can't tell you how many times I've frozen one and gotten nailed by the other when using the FS.

In Caves, when you get swarms of enemies, you can stop the whole kit and kiboodle with a well aimed shot and let the hunters clean up.

In Temple, the Barba Ray is absolutely decimated by the Snow Queen, but not so by the Frozen Shooter.

My advice to any ranger, try to get both of these weapons in your inventory and as Kef said, make sure your Snow Queen has hit.

SJ
Feb 12, 2005, 07:14 AM
When playing with others, SQ is definately better, or i think so anyway.
I used to have one before i corrupted and l;oved it.
Also, when playing with someone using SQ, the game is alot easier XD.
SJ