PDA

View Full Version : PC: PSO for PC ?

FullMetal
Feb 11, 2005, 12:44 PM
can someone tell me if PSO has come out for PC ?

if so where can i buy it and for how much ?

Garm
Feb 11, 2005, 03:00 PM
Go to the PSO BLue Burst support thread a few lines above this topic http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif It's free to download but you got to pay a HL.

digigram
Feb 11, 2005, 03:05 PM
there is a PSO pc. it's V2. probably not for sale anymore and I doubt you'll be able to find it. I have it.. it's sort of fun... not as much fun as blueburst is going to be when ep4 comes out.

Jebusism
Feb 11, 2005, 04:42 PM
You can still get the pc version, I just wont post the link, dunno if I am supposed to. =S
Anyway if you don't have fast internet the download can take hours, and it usually wont even work online.

digigram
Feb 11, 2005, 11:22 PM
Yeah..totally understood.. I know we/you/them can download a version of it. Yes, it would be against PSOW rules to post a link to where one can download it. Even if we could buy it or download it legally, it would be against PSOW rules to post where to download the files to allow for private server hosting and private server usage.

In any case, still, BlueBurst is still way better. I'm just waiting for BB to come out in the states. Even then though, I'm probably going to be quitting PSO permanently in a bit.