PDA

View Full Version : Rare item.

Zelgadis
Feb 11, 2005, 05:03 PM
I'm trying to think of what to find next. So far...I've collected and gave enough rare items away to my close friends Alexis and Saigan. Unfortuantly they both owe me thier first born. *coughs* Rare item hunting has gotten tedious. I've got a few of the rarer rares. But the insane rares. *coughs* Guld Milla, Sange Yasha. Are just crazy stupid. Though my luck is to of no end. I've collected about 10 Meteor Cudgels, 8 Red mechs, 2 Rico's glasses, Rico's earrings, 2 Baranz Launchers, 2 Holy Rays, Asuka's, Flight Fan, 3 Frozen Shooter, Aura field, Luminous field, DF field, D parts 2.10, God Hand, 4 God/Battles, Ancient Saber, Dragons claw, God/arms. Those are most of the major items I've kept for myself.

My current ID's are
Whitill
Redria
Bluefull
Yellowboze
Pinkal
Viridia
Purplenum
Skyly

Currently searching for a new goal. Anyone want to throw something out there?

derBauer
Feb 11, 2005, 05:17 PM
Do Skyly East Tower runs. MKB, Berdysh, PArtisan of Lightning, Dragon Slayers, etc...

Sitka
Feb 11, 2005, 05:41 PM
Zelgadis:

You have some very fine rares - congratulations.

If you're wondering what to do next, might I suggest c-mode?

You'll get some awesome unique weapons that you can name yourself: Zel's Needle.

You'll have access to some of the best rares in the game: zalure needle, beserk twin...etc.

And no one anywhere in all of PSO will have the rare that you earned on c-mode. One of a kine - rarest of rares.

That's my two cents worth.

Crisis
Feb 11, 2005, 05:57 PM
I think that for the last weapon for all pso players should be the heaven punisher. or atleast everone should try and find it at some point.

Or try for the red sword. I like that wep

Mixfortune
Feb 11, 2005, 06:07 PM
On 2005-02-11 14:57, Crisis wrote:
I think that for the last weapon for all pso players should be the heaven punisher. or atleast everone should try and find it at some point.

Or try for the red sword. I like that wep

Heaven Punisher isn't really worth the rarity.
Besides, there are more difficult things to get.

Hmm... go for a Real Nei's Claw http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Not sure if it's worth the rarity at all either, but should be a... long search.

shingo
Feb 11, 2005, 07:49 PM
red handgun or red saber

Luis
Feb 11, 2005, 08:09 PM
well i have to agree in certain way with chaos, i am a proud owner of a legit heavens p, i didnt search for it, it simply droped from a mericarol one lucky day, and i use it, in example, doing Max Attack 1 and 2, on normal, it just help me a lot, and some other certains places like de rol, underwater, etc. its not the MAIN KICK A$$ weapon but it does some help.

Luis
Feb 11, 2005, 08:10 PM
my bad not chaos , crisis, lol.....

Crisis
Feb 11, 2005, 08:13 PM
Oh raelly, I always thought it would be the best weapon. I guess I wont look to hard for it.

Luis
Feb 11, 2005, 08:53 PM
well, what can i say, i am a true fan of a heavens punisher, i was looking for one on the dreamcast, but i found it on the gamecube, because that handgun is hard to find (very very hard), but in my opinion, there is certain classes of weapon and its hard to compare for example, a very nice yasminkov 9000 (mechgun) versus the accuracy and range of the great frozen shooter, i mean its hard to comparte but you can comparte a yasminkov 9000 versus a red mech gun because both are mechsgun, talking about the heavens punisher ill choose the heavens of all the rest of the handguns, just my opinion because it got magic and physic attack, and also spread and single attack

Garm
Feb 12, 2005, 03:43 AM
Hunt Angel Harp from Greennill Gibbles or any P-wand/Heaven punisher drop higher than 121k XD.

Or just play and see what drop's.

Mixfortune
Feb 12, 2005, 03:57 AM
On 2005-02-12 00:43, Garm wrote:
Hunt Angel Harp from Greennill Gibbles or any P-wand/Heaven punisher drop higher than 121k XD.

There's never really a point to hunting items for a worse chance, if you have better drops available (he has Skyly, Purplenum, and Bluefull).

If you're going to do something like that, look at your other IDs and try finding something where the best drop chance IS that bad... then it'll be more "worth" the effort.

For example... I'd hate to hunt a Bluefull 1975 (Tollaw), when I have a Whitill (for both reasons... Whitill has pipeable 1975... and Whitill drops Handgun: Milla for the exact same drop rate as Bluefull 1975).

Garm
Feb 12, 2005, 06:44 AM
On 2005-02-12 00:57, Mixfortune wrote:

On 2005-02-12 00:43, Garm wrote:

There's never really a point to hunting items for a worse chance, if you have better drops available (he has Skyly, Purplenum, and Bluefull).

If you're going to do something like that, look at your other IDs and try finding something where the best drop chance IS that bad... then it'll be more "worth" the effort.

For example... I'd hate to hunt a Bluefull 1975 (Tollaw), when I have a Whitill (for both reasons... Whitill has pipeable 1975... and Whitill drops Handgun: Milla for the exact same drop rate as Bluefull 1975).

At least you have something to do when you hunt lo drop rates http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif And I always hunt the best drops possible, just giving him a hunt he won't complete soon.

Tycho
Feb 12, 2005, 05:22 PM
Now go do v2MA for Photon Spheres. ;o
It's no use spending time to get thousands of the same rare. It is when you double the ATP of a good weapon by adding a lot to it.

Zelgadis
Feb 12, 2005, 06:03 PM
On 2005-02-11 14:41, Sitka wrote:
Zelgadis:

You have some very fine rares - congratulations.

If you're wondering what to do next, might I suggest c-mode?

You'll get some awesome unique weapons that you can name yourself: Zel's Needle.

You'll have access to some of the best rares in the game: zalure needle, beserk twin...etc.

And no one anywhere in all of PSO will have the rare that you earned on c-mode. One of a kine - rarest of rares.

That's my two cents worth.

Just two problems with that currently.
1. I'm currently not online due to the hopping around the military is making me do. (Just finishined AIT.)
2. I doubt I can find someone insane enough to do c-mode with me. I've attempted several tries off-line with some friends. Some good they are. We couldn't make it past the caves.

More in particular a room that just spawns a ton of Nano Dragons. The first attempt which went. Hey look...there sure are alot of Nano Dragons. *thwack*

The second attempt. Hey its the Nano Dragon room again. *thwack*

The third attempt. I'm not going into the room this time. Zel you go. *Zel wanders in.* Hmm...I think it's safe. You can come in. *X walks in. Thwack*

Needless to say my friend refuses to play c-mode with me now because of that incident.

Sitka
Feb 12, 2005, 06:17 PM
Funny.

If offline, consider pursuing the Psycho Wand. You've two forces and the right id. Might be pretty nice.

Another option would be the Lavis Cannon.

Good luck hunting.